Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO AT THE WHITE HOUSE

dawn of the drunk

so i wake up did my usual thing had some weet bix orange juice switched on the news

did anyone see that security scare at the white house

a dot showed up on the radar the president was rushed into his bunker!!!!! first time to happen since sep11

got ready the anti aircraft missiles

sent out choppers to the position to intercept

when they got there, nothing was there!!!!

they said it was a false alarm/malfunction

I THINK THERE IS ANOTHER EXPLANATION!!! DONT YOU?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dawn of the drunk

• rachelkleypassparrow

• Stixxman

• Killer Carott

Well since your in the Down Under, Do u still got MSNBC and Fox over there? You know which station aired that situation? How come no one else over here was talking about it? Or maybe they did. Do you guys know what hes talking about? IF it was a UFO i doubt it would be a false alarm. This is some serious stuff and some cool sh**. HAHA maybe the UFOs want to take over the WHite House Now. And do the assasination we've all been waiting for. But then again that would suck. I think there is some stuff going on behind this.

i have pay tv which includes fox cnn or what ever your crazy news stations are but i dont watch them

no this was reported on sky news which is austrlaian/english

this was on during the australian news

another interesting side note

we have a hand full of free to air channels which are more popular, more people watch them and all their news reports today (which was after i saw this other report) was free of any such incident!!!!!

it didnt mention anything about the "security scare"

and something like that i think is more interesting then half of the other bs they puut on the news

I seen it on my local fox station they said that they evacuated the president and vice president but then let them back in their offices after a while. They said a unknown aircraft was in the restricted air space around the white house, but then they really dident mention what exactly it was.

Denial is what they do best. Look at Roswell. The story got out and then it was killed. They must have put a notice out and probably wanted to limit the number of viewers.

Don't worry; the truth won't stay hidden for long. I just had somebody tell me that I suffer with a psychosis connected to these things. When it does finally come to the fore-deception to the people will go out the window along with denial. I believe something happened and that you saw the story; I also believe they killed the story before it got out to the masses.

Who knows probably worried about wide-spread panic. Everybody keeps saying if one landed on the White House Lawn that they would believe. 'Be careful what they wish for-it could happen sooner than you think'. Besides, sightings and landings of them were quite common to the ancients. They just called them 'gods' and 'sky chariots'. We have just evolved more slightly and use different terms for the same things.

The ancients accepted them more readily and even built temples to them. To deny them would be dangerous; not that they are dangerous. It is just that if you deny something and convince yourself it can't be real. When it happens it is an even greater shock and can lead to stress, which can be fatal.

At least the President can hide in a bunker. I don't think he is too keen on diplomatic relations;especially with another race of beings. You would think that he would try and make contact.

At least, we know it wasn't a missile. Then it would be plastered all over the news.

At least the President can hide in a bunker. I don't think he is too keen on diplomatic relations;especially with another race of beings. You would think that he would try and make contact.

594754[/snapback]

ok i too am a fan of star wars ect but im sure there was a more rational reason to why he went straight into the bunker.

im sure i need not explain further.

After 9/11, they'll be a bunker for evrey blip. Better safe than sorry...

No doubt there is a rational reason; but the President would have to have some reason to go down there and we know it wasn't a weapon. The government knows more about ufos then they let on and I can't see Bush being diplomatic. He is too gun ho and would deem them a threat. he is a shoot first ask questions later kind of president; unlike Kennedy who was interested in space and it's mysteries

No doubt there is a rational reason; but the President would have to have some reason to go down there and we know it wasn't a weapon. The government knows more about ufos then they let on and I can't see Bush being diplomatic. He is too gun ho and would deem them a threat. he is a shoot first ask questions later kind of president; unlike Kennedy who was interested in space and it's mysteries

594791[/snapback]

your right he would have to have some reason to go down there, and it might not be a "weapon", so you dont think a air craft heading towards a building at high speed can cause damage and or death?

i cant remember the exact case but i do remember one time a few planes caused a bit of damage being flown into a building......DONT QUOTE ME THOUGH

steve irwin was flying a load of crocs to the national zoo in dc,the crocs took over the plane and landed it in the potomac.they were dying for some veg amite sandwiches. grin2.gifgrin2.gifgrin2.gif (just trying to get a laugh out of ya)

steve irwin was flying a load of crocs to the national zoo in dc,the crocs took over the plane and landed it in the potomac.they were dying for some veg amite sandwiches. grin2.gif  grin2.gif  grin2.gif (just trying to get a laugh out of ya)

594821[/snapback]

ITS VEGEMITE AND THATS ONE WORD

NEVER AGAIN WILL SLANDER BE DIRECTED AT THE NATIONAL SPREAD

I live in Yellowknife NT and it was broadcast here as a false alarm but it got me thinking a lot. We are not talking about the USA circa 1950 technology here. The US is one of the world leaders in surveillance technology. And for a place like the White House you better belive its state of the art, as well as backed up to the nuts. So with all this gear they could only come up with sketchy details and half an explanation, gimme a break! There is no way that they would have an equipment malfunction in this instance. The stuff guarding the white house is probably the best maintained equipment in the world, its checked constantly!

The explanation is not believable by a mile

why dont you guys ever vote the good presidents in xD

they said it was a false alarm/malfunction

I THINK THERE IS ANOTHER EXPLANATION!!! DONT YOU?

594698[/snapback]

maybe the aliens are angery with what bush has done while he was president and they want to assasinate him gunsmilie.gif

well could be cuz lots of alien things are covered up by the goverent ment.

OMG!!!! Its just like in Independance Day!!! Run!

Where is wil smith when you really need him!

bleh. Radar contacts happen all the time. The fact that it was in restricted air space means that it gets a priority response. The fact that it was IN D.C.'s airspace means all proper procedures are followed- including taking VIPs to secure locations.

Don't make mountains out of dunghills.

The official statement now is that it was a fast moving cloud that was heading for DC. They even sent Black Hawk helicopters to go intercept that cloud.

So it all makes sense now "a fast moving cloud" of course.........WHAT?!

Are they kidding?s that the best explanation they could come up with?

Doesn't anybody think that if we can put a satelite in orbit that can differentiate a brand name on a cigarette pack from orbit, we could possibly just maybe tell the difference betwwen a cloud and actual craft? sad.gifph34r.gif