Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dead Musicians

Evan92

I was wondering if it was possible for a ghost of a dead musicians to submit new lyrics over the ouija board. Like could the producers at sony records dial up Michael Jackson for new songs. I mean if there's letters on a ouija board it's possible I suppose.

• Like 1

There have been people who have claimed they are in touch with famous composers and musicians

http://skeptophilia.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/music-from-beyond-grave.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosemary_Brown_(spiritualist)

Apparently the dead artists lost all of their talents and produced mediocre work from beyond the grave :lol:

• Like 1

Here would be the perfect opportunity for someone to invent a Ouija with musical notes on it.

• Like 2

Yes it would, you would need some sort of audio recording device. Whitney Houston could put out new albums and talk show hosts like Dr Drew could interview her on the dangers of addictions. I seriously wonder if there is money in the afterlife, like if you want to buy something do they give you a special amex when you die?

I wonder about the exchange rate in the afterlife. And it would be nice if they gave you a minus to your debt for a purchase instead of a plus.

Is this the new 'under-12yrs' section of the forums?

Most of the lyrics of modern songs seem like they were written with the use of childrens' building blocks!

• Like 1

Its that time of year again

• Like 1

My posts where meant to be semi humorous with a serious undertone to them. Reflecting on the stupidity and impulsivity of our media and entertainment of our present society. Could you possibly be so asinine to think I was entirely serious. And to make my point more clear, I was curious was to what kind of social constructs lay beyond the grave if any. When we die are we merely energy or is there a tangible afterlife we can feel, touch and exist within? MJ was the king of pop and had a wonderful voice, it was a shame he had to leave earth so soon.

• Like 1

Seriously I hope they have smoking and non smoking in the afterlife. The thought of going without a cigarette is my kind of hell lol, and the weather should be like a nice coastal breeze not too hot and not too cold. I imagine you get a free continental breakfast as well. You probably get low end liquors like smirnoff for free but grey goose is on an added plan you pay daily. There must be a giant social security office in the clouds when you go in, but instead of disability insurance its death insurance so you don't have to work anymore. And they have different 1-800 lawyers commercials which flash on the tv to get your claim processed quicker.

My posts where meant to be semi humorous with a serious undertone to them. Reflecting on the stupidity and impulsivity of our media and entertainment of our present society. Could you possibly be so asinine to think I was entirely serious.

Nope. I thought you were joking so I thought I'd join-in on the fun. Apologies for upsetting you. Want a hanky?

Apologies for overreacting.

:)

No need. I do it all the time. (overreact) 'Tis hard to tell from just text if people are kidding, half-kidding or dead serious.

Someone will figure out how to exploit the music from the famous grave market. Just wait... the more ridiculous the more it seems likely, anymore.

• 1 year later...

That is too funny. If I could contact any dead musician through divining it would be Mozart.

Edited by Zalmoxis

Seeing as this topic is over a year old and the OP has gone, there's little point in keeping it going.

We have a much newer similar thread which can be found here -

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=282874

*Closed*