Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Zodiac signs in your life

ouija ouija

Hi. I was going to run this topic as a poll, but you're only allowed 2 questions so ..... meh! <_<

These are the areas I'm interested in hearing about:

1) Are you typical of your Zodiac sign?

2) Does a particular Zodiac sign(or two or three), cover all the people you feel closest to?

3) Does a particular Zodiac sign(or two or three), cover all the people you don't get on with/actively dislike? (Or perhaps people who cause trouble for you or upset you?)

4) Are you aware of a Zodiac sign that doesn't feature in your life at all?

5) Do your lovers/GFs/BFs/spouses(good or bad), fall under the same sign?

6) Do you have two or more friends/relatives/important people in some other way, whose birthdays are very close or even on the same day?

THIS IS A TOPIC CONCERNED WITH THE INCIDENCE & SPREAD OF PEOPLE BORN UNDER THE VARIOUS ZODIAC SIGNS, WHO FEATURE IN YOUR LIFE ......... AND THAT IS ALL!!!!!

IF YOU WANT TO DEBATE WHETHER OR NOT ASTROLOGY IS 'REAL', PLEASE START YOUR OWN TOPIC ABOUT THAT.

THANK YOU. :)

• Like 2

I don't really know much about these signs, being raised as a Muslim, so I can't really answer much.

Okay :)

I don't really know much about these signs, being raised as a Muslim, so I can't really answer much.

That's interesting in itself. Astrology is very big in, for example, India, and of course the Chinese have their own system, but it's not so much in Islamic countries?

That's interesting in itself. Astrology is very big in, for example, India, and of course the Chinese have their own system, but it's not so much in Islamic countries?

Oh no, Astrology isn't practiced in Islam.

This is quite an interesting question; I think I would say that the people I have got along with mostly (and there haven't, after all, been that many :unsure2: ) have tended to be either Air or Fire signs; but perhaps that's because it's only them that I've taken enough of an interest in to ascertain when their birthday is, who can say. Anyway, i wouldn't say that I was typical of what my sign should theoretically be, since I'm right on the boundary between one and the other and i think I feel more like the previous one than what it technically should be. According to all the Books I'm supposed to be lively and outgoing!

:blush:

I have been interested in Astrology since my early teens. I'm 60 now so I have quite a long period of time to look back on and notice some interesting(to me anyway!), features of the clusters of Zodiac signs in my life.

Q1) I am a Cancerian and I'm pretty typical of that sign: 'Essentially emotional, intuitive, self-repressing & passive, yet of an enterprising quality'. Ruled by the Moon, Cancer 'develops a defensive attitude expressing sensitiveness, associated with an urge to protect & nourish'. 'Very impressionable to psychic influences', 'romantic in love', etc etc etc! Cancerian women have not featured in my life at all, and the three Cancerian men I have known have been absolutely off the 'Richter' scale of eccentricity!

Q2) The people I feel closest to(or felt closest to ...... some are dead), are pretty much 'one offs': 1 Taurean, 1 Scorpio, 1 Libran, 1 Aquarian. There's also one particular sign that has featured a lot in my life, Pisces. Although I have never got close to them(except for the first boyfriend that I actually felt 'in love' with), these people have been very helpful and supportive and I have learned a lot from them ...... I definitely admire Pisceans.

Q3) Regarding people I find it difficult to get on with/actively dislike: overwhelmingly they are Sagittarians and Virgos ...... oh, and the Cancerian men mentioned earlier. And that's it; no other signs come anywhere near these two.

Q4) The signs that have hardly featured in my life at all(well, maybe just a 'walk on' part!), are: Taureans, Scorpios and Aquarians(except for those mentioned in Q2 of course), and Leos.

Q5) Regarding the men in my life: I've never been married and have flitted about between lots of BFs/lovers, six months with one person being a long time for me. All the most intense relationships were with Geminis that I fell head-over-heels in love with, they treated me badly and my heart got badly broken(heart is now almost entirely scar tissue :lol: !). The one exception to this was an Aries that I was with for almost two years and actually got engaged to.

Q6) I find this especially interesting: that people who play a part in my life(and remember, not all Zodiac signs are represented in a meaningful way in my life), can have the same birthday or birthdays just days apart. For instance: my only godchild has exactly the same birthday as a married man I had an affair with(won't bore you with details but that was a pretty 'memorable' event in my life); two very good female friends have exactly the same birthday(Gemini); two other good female friends(also Gemini), also have birthdays just 24hrs apart; two Gemini lovers had the same birthday; two long-standing aquaintances who I find it impossible to get close to, both make me laugh a lot, both only keep in touch because I am useful to them ...... same birthday; saving the best till last: two boyfriends(many years apart), same first and last names, same birthday!!

Now ....... tell me your stories! :D

This is quite an interesting question; I think I would say that the people I have got along with mostly (and there haven't, after all, been that many :unsure2: ) have tended to be either Air or Fire signs; but perhaps that's because it's only them that I've taken enough of an interest in to ascertain when their birthday is, who can say. Anyway, i wouldn't say that I was typical of what my sign should theoretically be, since I'm right on the boundary between one and the other and i think I feel more like the previous one than what it technically should be. According to all the Books I'm supposed to be lively and outgoing!

:blush:

Are you Aries(or perhaps Capricorn)?

No, on the boundary of Scorpio/Saggitarius.

I heard you the first time ......... :lol:

Hi. I was going to run this topic as a poll, but you're only allowed 2 questions so ..... meh! <_<

1) Are you typical of your Zodiac sign? Yes, absolutely (except for some zodiacs say Pisces female is vengeful, that is the only thing I don't relate to, everything else is VERY true for me.)

2) Does a particular Zodiac sign(or two or three), cover all the people you feel closest to? Cancer and Scorpio

If I could answer more I would try ;) < sticks to the rules for now, only because I am not 100% about the answers, if I was I'd be all over it. ;)

:)

Edited by SpiritWriter
  • Like 1

I am a typical Sagittarian. Optimistic and freedom-loving, Blunt to a fault, philosophical, restless and always looking for an adventure

2) Does a particular Zodiac sign(or two or three), cover all the people you feel closest to?

Yes. 2 Librans, 2 Scorpions, 2 Gemini and 2 Leos (all in twos :P)

3) Does a particular Zodiac sign(or two or three), cover all the people you don't get on with/actively dislike? (Or perhaps people who cause trouble for you or upset you?)

Pisces

Aries

All different signs. One was a Virgo, one a Scorpion , one an Aquarean

6) Do you have two or more friends/relatives/important people in some other way, whose birthdays are very close or even on the same day?

Yes. Two very close people. Both are Librans. One's born on the 2nd of October and the other on the 8th

• Like 1

Virgo

1) Are you typical of your Zodiac sign? somewhat. about half of what my sign says I am, people say I am. most people are surprised what my sign is.

2) Does a particular Zodiac sign(or two or three), cover all the people you feel closest to? No, I have many friends and they are a variety of signs

3) Does a particular Zodiac sign(or two or three), cover all the people you don't get on with/actively dislike? (Or perhaps people who cause trouble for you or upset you?) WELL...scorpios and taurus'

4) Are you aware of a Zodiac sign that doesn't feature in your life at all? not that I am aware of

5) Do your lovers/GFs/BFs/spouses(good or bad), fall under the same sign? actually, no, I don't seem drawn to a certain sign or two

6) Do you have two or more friends/relatives/important people in some other way, whose birthdays are very close or even on the same day? No,spread out all over the year. I guess in my youth, two of my best friends were within two weeks of each other...

Now I am curious as to what you are doing with the data, will you share your findings later?

If I could answer more I would try ;) < sticks to the rules for now, only because I am not 100% about the answers, if I was I'd be all over it. ;)

:)

It's interesting that Pisces, Cancer and Scorpio are all Water signs.

• Like 1

My daughters bday is Nov third, she was due on my childhood best friends bday which is Oct 27 (just past) and three of my clients have had babies in the last two or three years that landed on or around (within a day) Nov 3, except for one, she had her baby in May, but her (the mother's) birthday is Nov 4! Another of my clients birthday is around that time and so is her mothers, she is one of the ones who had a baby on Nov 3 or 4th or something. So it goes like this: Client Mother = November 2, Client = November 3, Client's son = November 4th....

Another coincidental bday is: August 13 - One of my best friends niece (who died) bday is August 13, she was an important person to me. My daughters sister (same dad, different mom) who is important to me, bday is August 13 and their great grandmother's (who died) birthday is August 13. She still comes around too. I've never seen her, but other people have...

Those guys are leo's... I used to go with a Leo, I didn't like that. Gemini's also, like you were the worste, broke my heart, treated me bad etc... I love Pisces the most, he was like me, nice, sweet and sensitive but he was into drugs and went down stream. I forgot my first boyfriends birthday I think it was in the summer. I liked him alot... I heard I would like a Taurus man, a cancer or a scorpio.... But I'm not really trippin about signs and judge a person for who they are and how they represent themselves, I will turn my ears up quick on a gemini though....

I am a true Gemini

Keep your distance please. (Only joking! :lol: )

Now I am curious as to what you are doing with the data, will you share your findings later?

I hadn't really thought about doing anything with the data, I was just interested to see how other peoples' experiences compared with my own. I guess if a lot of people replied I could draw some tentative conclusions.

My daughters bday is Nov third, she was due on my childhood best friends bday which is Oct 27 (just past) and three of my clients have had babies in the last two or three years that landed on or around (within a day) Nov 3, except for one, she had her baby in May, but her (the mother's) birthday is Nov 4! Another of my clients birthday is around that time and so is her mothers, she is one of the ones who had a baby on Nov 3 or 4th or something. So it goes like this: Client Mother = November 2, Client = November 3, Client's son = November 4th....

Another coincidental bday is: August 13 - One of my best friends niece (who died) bday is August 13, she was an important person to me. My daughters sister (same dad, different mom) who is important to me, bday is August 13 and their great grandmother's (who died) birthday is August 13. She still comes around too. I've never seen her, but other people have...

Those guys are leo's... I used to go with a Leo, I didn't like that. Gemini's also, like you were the worste, broke my heart, treated me bad etc... I love Pisces the most, he was like me, nice, sweet and sensitive but he was into drugs and went down stream. I forgot my first boyfriends birthday I think it was in the summer. I liked him alot... I heard I would like a Taurus man, a cancer or a scorpio.... But I'm not really trippin about signs and judge a person for who they are and how they represent themselves, I will turn my ears up quick on a gemini though....

I love 'coincidental' dates! It's amazing how many people have them with people who are close to them, especially family members.

I agree with you that what is important is how people are, and I certainly don't go around asking people when their birthday is. I like to guess(just to myself), which sign they might be. What I personally find most useful is that if I know a person's sign I find it easier to be accepting of their 'faults'/weaknesses. I can say to myself "Okay, this person was born with these qualities and they may be able to modify their behaviour a little bit, sometimes ....... but basically I need to make allowances in that department, cut them some slack". (I apply this to myself too!)

Alight, I don't know what happened with my first reply, let's try this again.

I'm Sagittarius.

Mostly. I'm not really the typical "blunt" Sagittarian. While honest, I'm pretty soft spoken usually. I do tend to be pretty optimistic, philosophical and adventurous though.

I tend to get along pretty well with a lot of Libras and Capricorns usually.

I struggle to have any sort of relationship with Scorpios / Geminis it seems.

Virgo.

I don't honestly remember. lol

I have one who has a birthday 2 weeks before mine, that's about the closest it gets though. I do however have more than a few birthdays and important dates that seems to always seem to fall on the 28th (Including my own birthday)

Edited by sarah_444

let me answer these questions in the format provided, just in the interests of scientific accuracy.

Well, as I remarked previously, I don't think so, on account of I am supposed to be extrovert and Outgoing and all that kind of thing. I ascribe this to the proximity of the previous sign.

I think there might be something in that; it does seem to be Air (Libra & Gemini) and fire (Leo and Aries) that I do get along with. :unsure2:

I don't know about that; maybe it's because you have to know someone reasonably well (someone who's not your family, at least) to find out when their birthday is, and with people I don't get along with i don't get close enough to find this out, perhaps.

Since i only know for sure a few, I couldn't really say, I'm afraid.

Like i said under #2, I think there might be something in that, yes.

Not so far as I know, not that closely at any rate.

I hadn't really thought about doing anything with the data, I was just interested to see how other peoples' experiences compared with my own. I guess if a lot of people replied I could draw some tentative conclusions.

I think you could have stumbled onto a very interesting 'study'. I am definitely going to be watching this thread! :tu:

• Like 1

Okay ....... any more for any more?