Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Turkey Fires Back After Syria Shelling

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#16    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:17 PM

No sense at all. Its false flag attack in order to create global public opinion on Syria treating the world peace.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#17    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,255 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:19 PM

View Postthe L, on 03 October 2012 - 10:16 PM, said:

Because it fits perfectly with USA and UK agenda. Why would Syria tease USA partner? Not just partner of USA but military stronger then Syria. And when you have civil war.
I wouldn't blame USA for starting revloution which started in Tunisia with a man setting himself on fire.

#18    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,255 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:20 PM

View Postthe L, on 03 October 2012 - 10:17 PM, said:

No sense at all. Its false flag attack in order to create global public opinion on Syria treating the world peace.
Well you have Knight of Shadows who is Syrian and used to support the government but he has changed now. Anyway where is he?

#19    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,255 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:25 PM

I think we all agree on that the conflict will spread and what I think the civil war may continue for another 3 months

#20    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,958 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:41 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 03 October 2012 - 10:25 PM, said:

I think we all agree on that the conflict will spread and what I think the civil war may continue for another 3 months
I think it could go on for years, God forbid.  The West cannot or will not act.  Russia and Iran have vested interests to support and every foreign actor with eyes on power will come into the country for the indeterminate future.  I must say from a strictly technical pov that the Syrian military - with help from the IRGC AND the Russians - has shown itself poorly against the insurgency.  But I guess that's just the nature of fighting an insurgency.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#21    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,958 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:31 AM

http://www.jpost.com....aspx?id=286576

Apparently Turkey is intent on making a point.

#22    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,255 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:02 PM

Ok Russia want's Syria to say sorry but I think more than sorry needs to be said. Just now the Turkish Parliament accepts the plan of Turkish cross boarding which means  Turkey can attack sites that are hostile, by using aircraft or other means. So this is not a false flag, as of now Turkey has bombed targets for a 2nd day

#23    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:19 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 03 October 2012 - 10:20 PM, said:

Well you have Knight of Shadows who is Syrian and used to support the government but he has changed now. Anyway where is he?

He had to leave home again due to the fighting.

Hoping he is alright.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#24    the-Unexpected-Soul

the-Unexpected-Soul

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 714 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:58 PM

Turks protesting against the turkey government  

it's funny today i was watching some one interviewing companies in an Exhibition that took place in Riyadh
the interviewer stopped to talk with a Turkish man about his company products

the Turkish took the chance to explain how angry he is of the turkey government and what it doing to syria
and kept saying that he want peace with syria, and didn't say a word about the products

our relationship with turkey was blooming before Erdogan decided to ruin a great relationship between Neighboring countries
what kind of supposed "revolution" that bring all this hate and destruction !,

and basically he Reap what he sow, he made his country a base for the FSA arming them and supporting them blindly, he should consider him self lucky
that not more damage is being inflected on turkey yet, i mean we all saw what america did to Afghanistan, why should we be Patient on him ?

and by the way Syria didn't apologizes for what happened to the turkey government, we basically expecting an apology from them
an official however did say that we are sorry for the family of the dead people who lost in the attack, and that we are investigating it to know who did it
(probably the FSA)

Edited by the-Unexpected-Soul, 04 October 2012 - 10:01 PM.

Posted Image

#25    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,958 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:07 PM

View Postthe-Unexpected-Soul, on 04 October 2012 - 09:58 PM, said:

Turks protesting against the turkey government  

it's funny today i was watching some one interviewing companies in an Exhibition that took place in Riyadh
the interviewer stopped to talk with a Turkish man about his company products

the Turkish took the chance to explain how angry he is of the turkey government and what it doing to syria
and kept saying that he want peace with syria, and didn't say a word about the products

our relationship with turkey was blooming before Erdogan decided to ruin a great relationship between Neighboring countries
what kind of supposed "revolution" that bring all this hate and destruction !,

and basically he Reap what he sow, he made his country a base for the FSA arming them and supporting them blindly, he should consider him self lucky
that not more damage is being inflected on turkey yet, i mean we all saw what america did to Afghanistan, why should we be Patient on him ?

and by the way Syria didn't apologizes for what happened to the turkey government, we basically expecting an apology from them
an official however did say that we are sorry for the family of the dead people who lost in the attack, and that we are investigating it to know who did it
(probably the FSA)
Syrian forces would be beaten badly by a real army like Turkey's.  If a war started from scratch between the two countries I'd say Syria's forces might hold their own but the army has been fighting a war for 18 months with many casualties and destroyed equipment.  The Turks would bulldoze them today...

#26    the-Unexpected-Soul

the-Unexpected-Soul

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 714 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:32 PM

View Postand then, on 04 October 2012 - 10:07 PM, said:

Syrian forces would be beaten badly by a real army like Turkey's.  If a war started from scratch between the two countries I'd say Syria's forces might hold their own but the army has been fighting a war for 18 months with many casualties and destroyed equipment.  The Turks would bulldoze them today...

it's funny how crooked your world view is, and i mean by that the nature you weight right from wrong, the way you decide who is right and who is wrong is looking on who might eventually win at the end, i don't know if this opportunity nature is a special talent of you or its only because you have a western upbringing

the aggressor here is obviously turkey, they have no business what so ever to carry such an aggression on Syria, let say that Assad is a complete devil, why they are sticking their nose in our affairs ? this is rule number one not to middle in other people internal issues, let alone organizing Thousands of terrorist and send them groups after groups, and trucks of arms to violent groups, and then expect nothing to happen !?

and Threatening us of their army really will do nothing, we spend the past 40 years challenging supper powers that have much bigger armies than us
so this point is hollow

Posted Image

#27    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,958 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:01 PM

View Postthe-Unexpected-Soul, on 04 October 2012 - 10:32 PM, said:

it's funny how crooked your world view is, and i mean by that the nature you weight right from wrong, the way you decide who is right and who is wrong is looking on who might eventually win at the end, i don't know if this opportunity nature is a special talent of you or its only because you have a western upbringing

the aggressor here is obviously turkey, they have no business what so ever to carry such an aggression on Syria, let say that Assad is a complete devil, why they are sticking their nose in our affairs ? this is rule number one not to middle in other people internal issues, let alone organizing Thousands of terrorist and send them groups after groups, and trucks of arms to violent groups, and then expect nothing to happen !?

and Threatening us of their army really will do nothing, we spend the past 40 years challenging supper powers that have much bigger armies than us
so this point is hollow
Whether it was an accident or was intentional, a mortar from Syria killed 5 Turks.  Turkey has a right to respond to this.  The only thing special about Syria's military is it's possession of chemical and biological weapons.  But if they use those weapons Israel and NATO are going to be all over them like a cheap suit.  If it weren't for your Russian friends the West would have probably turned your lights off by now so practice saying SPACIBA....

#28    Erikl

Erikl

Alien Abducter

• 4,524 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:28 AM

Wait what? few mortars hit Turkish town and the Turkish military is in full invasion against the aggressor? The Turkish reaction is not proportionate.... I think we should send a flotilla to the aid of the poor Syrians under attack ! :-P

Posted Image

"We live in a world where when Christians kill Muslims, it's a crusade; When Jews kill Muslims, it's a massacre; When Muslims kill Muslims, it's the weather channel. Nobody cares"

#29    the-Unexpected-Soul

the-Unexpected-Soul

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 714 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:03 AM

View PostErikl, on 05 October 2012 - 07:28 AM, said:

Wait what? few mortars hit Turkish town and the Turkish military is in full invasion against the aggressor? The Turkish reaction is not proportionate.... I think we should send a flotilla to the aid of the poor Syrians under attack ! :-P
we are not that desperate, just keep worrying about Israel, plus turkey statically have a better army than yours, so don't act tough
on the people level , nor Syrians nor turkeys want any conflict

Edited by the-Unexpected-Soul, 05 October 2012 - 08:03 AM.

Posted Image

#30    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,579 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:24 AM

If Syria starts messing with Turkey,the put themselves in a no win situation,it would be like poking a sleeping Grizzly with a stick.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users