Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Congressman says bomb Mecca if US attacked

• Please log in to reply
324 replies to this topic

#286    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

• "Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident" A. Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Posted 25 July 2005 - 05:48 PM

wun...

Well, thank you for enlightening me. tongue.gif  Hey, you guys got your gates wide open and you are sooooo tolerant of everything. blush.gif

Not to say that the U.S. isn't open. But you haven't seen any more attacks here. 911 was a surprize, out of the blue, and with 'our' guns (airplanes). They can't get that done now. cool.gif

Edited by Babs, 25 July 2005 - 05:50 PM.

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation"

Henry David Thoreau...

#287    morpheas

morpheas

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 05:48 PM

-Post removed-

Edited by morpheas, 25 July 2005 - 05:50 PM.

be true to yourself first, then you can be true with others.

#288    wunarmdscissor

wunarmdscissor

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,761 posts

• come on the hoops

Posted 25 July 2005 - 05:50 PM

Not to say that the U.S. isn't open. But you haven't seen any more attacks here. 911 was a surprize, out of the blue and with our guns (airplanes). They can't get that done now.

i wouldnt be so cocky

Well, thank you for enlightening me.  Hey, you guys got your gates wide open and you are sooooo tolerant of everything.

hell yeah we're a more tolerant people, you dont here us calling for nukes at every opportunity, demanding holy sites be obliterated.

Stand up for the Champions
'MON the tic an tiocfaidh ar-la

saorsa na h-alba

#289    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

• "Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident" A. Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Posted 25 July 2005 - 05:52 PM

I am not being cocky, I am trying to make a point. You guys have to make some big changes.

Henry David Thoreau...

#290    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 05:55 PM

You guys let terrorist types on your streets screaming hatred and death for America. Letting these types have their freedoms gets you into very hot water. I would be scared right now. Got to get some things done, fast.

(Not to get off topic, but I always worried about the British not having their own guns. If the terrorists came to your door, you guys would be defenseless).

Henry David Thoreau...

#291    morpheas

morpheas

Psychic Spy

• 1,298 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 06:02 PM

-Post removed-

#292    I am me

I am me

Psychic Spy

• 1,115 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 06:06 PM

Well...the USA got attacked bad, Britain got it pretty bad.  Iraq has gotten it the worst.  Right after Afghanistan.  Many of the terrorists are having a hay day killing Americans in Iraq.  I can almost bet that there will be another large scale attack on US soil.  It is a given.  As long as centralized government exists, terrorism will exist.  Terrorists do not fight the people of a country, they fight the governments...even if they end up killing innocent people.  McVeigh killed many innocent people to strike back at the government (not the best way to go about striking back at the government, but the building stood as a symbol, so did the WTC).  Government policies and politics are the fuel for terrorists.  We had 911 coming, it was only a matter of time.  Britain has screwed itself by going along with the USA in the war on terror.

Edited by I am me, 25 July 2005 - 06:08 PM.

#293    morpheas

morpheas

Psychic Spy

• 1,298 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 06:09 PM

-Post removed-

#294    I am me

I am me

Psychic Spy

• 1,115 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 06:11 PM

QUOTE(morpheas @ Jul 25 2005, 01:09 PM)
Many of the terrorists are having a hay day killing Americans in Iraq

dont forget the proportionally larger amount of innocent iraqis being blown up on a daily basis, just for getting on with their lives.

View Post

Oh I don't, I am 100% against this war.  There are many Iraqi "terrorists" who are fending off the invading American armies.  If there is any honor in this war, it goes to those soldiers fighting to defend their homes and families.

#295    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 9,665 posts

• Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 25 July 2005 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE(Babs @ Jul 25 2005, 05:55 PM)
(Not to get off topic, but I always worried about the British not having their own guns. If the terrorists came to your door, you guys would be defenseless).

View Post

Terrorism isn't something new here, Babs. We're quite used to it. We don't have guns but the police and the military have *LOTS* of guns. Simple, really.

#296    I am me

I am me

Psychic Spy

• 1,115 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 06:35 PM

QUOTE(Tiggs @ Jul 25 2005, 01:12 PM)
QUOTE(Babs @ Jul 25 2005, 05:55 PM)

View Post

Terrorism isn't something new here, Babs. We're quite used to it. We don't have guns but the police and the military have *LOTS* of guns. Simple, really.

View Post

who polices the police and the military?

#297    nick_fury

nick_fury

Psychic Spy

• 1,547 posts

• Nick Fury!: Smarter than the average bear

Posted 25 July 2005 - 06:38 PM

QUOTE(I am me @ Jul 25 2005, 07:35 PM)

View Post

The NWO  wink2.gif

#298    I am me

I am me

Psychic Spy

• 1,115 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 06:41 PM

QUOTE(nick_fury @ Jul 25 2005, 01:38 PM)
QUOTE(I am me @ Jul 25 2005, 07:35 PM)

View Post

The NWO  wink2.gif

View Post

who's a jigga whahhh??? lol, hasn't the new world order been around for a while, maybe it should be the OWO

#299    Stixxman

Stixxman

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,270 posts

• "Of all the things i've lost, I miss my mind the most"
    ozzy osbourne
    "you have nothing to fear but fear itself"
    Roosevelt

Posted 25 July 2005 - 06:48 PM

QUOTE(I am me @ Jul 25 2005, 12:11 PM)
QUOTE(morpheas @ Jul 25 2005, 01:09 PM)
Many of the terrorists are having a hay day killing Americans in Iraq

dont forget the proportionally larger amount of innocent iraqis being blown up on a daily basis, just for getting on with their lives.

View Post

Oh I don't, I am 100% against this war.  There are many Iraqi "terrorists" who are fending off the invading American armies.  If there is any honor in this war, it goes to those soldiers fighting to defend their homes and families.

View Post

There will never be any honor in attacking people from behind, it is the mark of a coward.  Where were all these warriors when the war was being faught.  At home hiding behind their couch.  Throwing grenades through open windows when no one is looking is not honorable.  These guys are not fighting to defend their home because nobody in America would want them.  They are fighting to get rid of American presence so they can be the next Sadam.  If the states leaves then some other A-hole will fill the void.  And the backward people of that nation will make sure it happens.

Proud charter member of UMA

With UMA all things are possible

#300    wunarmdscissor

wunarmdscissor

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,761 posts

• come on the hoops

Posted 25 July 2005 - 07:04 PM

and babs what exactly would i do with a gun , i am not combat trained in anyway , i amnt a soldier , what apocalyptic future would see my need to bear arms?

if that future ever comes then whats the point?

Stand up for the Champions
'MON the tic an tiocfaidh ar-la

saorsa na h-alba

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users