Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pilot reports UFO over Kansas airport

You got it wrong. Read it again.

We know UFOs exist. That is not a question, that is a fact. It is the definition of something flying around that cannot be identified at the time of sighting.

ET, on the other hand, which I guess you are alluding to, have always been a question of knowing or not knowing or believing or not believing, depending on your approach to the matter. Some are content with believing or not believing, I personally prefer to know. The sad thing is that regarding ET, we do not know. There is so far nothing known whatsoever.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Since he got a huge defense contractor award for inventing it and I have known this guy all my life, I seriously doubt your scoffing is going to make an impression here with me. Anyone else wanna relate their impression of the scoffing?

Now what defense contractor would reside in Kansas? Think about it! or scoff without thought like donteatus did.

Well the only one I can think of is Boeing although they are closing down thier plant the last I heard in kansas. And though they are a defense contractor they are also one of the largest commercial manufacturers in the world as well. Just because your husband may have gotten some sort of award for something he may have created it does not have any bering here. Like Donteatus said most military aircraft are jets. I cant see how you can put anything on the manifolds of a jet engine. If you block the intake it is going to be a bad day for the pilot, plus I dont see how "shielding" the intake is going to reduce sound since the sound come from the exaust. And as for the exhaust you cant just slap a "muffler" on it like you can a car because the exhaust is was makes the jet go. Now I am not an engineer and I just have basic knowledge of how a jet engine works so if I'm wrong please let me know.

UFO it may be. Certainly the government is focusing massive efforts on the development and use of unmanned stealthy aircraft. Regarding ET, well, logically if a civilization had the expertise to traverse the expanses of space and time, I really doubt we would even be aware of their presence. The ability to build on a nano or molecular scale to minimize mass and the effects of radiation would make them effectively invisible.

• Like 1

It was my friend's husband. My spouse is NOT an engineer. I had the link once, is on a computer a couple of replacements back.

But you are warm.

Well the only one I can think of is Boeing although they are closing down thier plant the last I heard in kansas. And though they are a defense contractor they are also one of the largest commercial manufacturers in the world as well. Just because your husband may have gotten some sort of award for something he may have created it does not have any bering here. Like Donteatus said most military aircraft are jets. I cant see how you can put anything on the manifolds of a jet engine. If you block the intake it is going to be a bad day for the pilot, plus I dont see how "shielding" the intake is going to reduce sound since the sound come from the exaust. And as for the exhaust you cant just slap a "muffler" on it like you can a car because the exhaust is was makes the jet go. Now I am not an engineer and I just have basic knowledge of how a jet engine works so if I'm wrong please let me know.