Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Pilot reports UFO over Kansas airport

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#16    pallidin

pallidin

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,355 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 04 August 2012 - 02:03 PM

He claims that he doesn't want to reveal his name because pilots that have reported UFO's have been fired?
Pilots don't get fired for that.

Also, not a single passenger saw it too?

Complete and utter BS in my opinion.

#17    drpaxton

drpaxton

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 203 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 03:50 PM

View Postpallidin, on 04 August 2012 - 02:03 PM, said:

He claims that he doesn't want to reveal his name because pilots that have reported UFO's have been fired?
Pilots don't get fired for that.

Also, not a single passenger saw it too?

Complete and utter BS in my opinion.

Yeah how about giving us the list of names of the pilots that got fired for reporting UFOs. I bet their stories are a lot more interesting.

#18    CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

• Without going out of my door
    I can know all things of earth
    Without looking out of my window
    I could know the ways of heaven

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:09 AM

Its okay people it was just Dorthy & aunt Em & uncle Henry & Toto with the help of their 3 friends Hickory,Hunk & Zeke trying out the new farm house with extra lights & landing gear no cause for alarm.    :yes: :tu:

#19    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,801 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:16 AM

This is believable!
The UFO issue is NO longer a question of believing or not believing. The UFO issue is now a question of knowing or not knowing.

BTW, KCI is in Missouri. The UFO may well have been spotted over Kansas, but the airport is in Missouri. So making fun of Kansas is simply senseless.
There have been lots of UFO sightings in Kansas.

One afternoon in Kansas, my mother was sitting in her chair next to the farm house sliding glass door. She looked over to see something fly over the shelterbelt (windbreak) to the north at almost treetop level (cottonwoods). She said it was low enough and close enough that she could see the face shield  of the pilot, his face and head encased in his helmet gear. She does not believe it was a UFO. Since there was no sound at all from this arial vehicle at something flying  less than 30 yards from the house, it was stunnning to her nevertheless. Obviously the USA has the technology to make this thing happen.

We have two family members in the airforce, both pilots. My family hestiates to eliminate the possibility that either of them could have buzzed the house.

Also, my friend's husband invented a shield to placed over an airplane manifold that could drastically reduce the sound of the plane engine.

Edited by regeneratia, 05 August 2012 - 12:29 AM.

#20    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,183 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 05 August 2012 - 01:03 AM

View Postregeneratia, on 05 August 2012 - 12:16 AM, said:

This is believable!
The UFO issue is NO longer a question of believing or not believing. The UFO issue is now a question of knowing or not knowing.

BTW, KCI is in Missouri. The UFO may well have been spotted over Kansas, but the airport is in Missouri. So making fun of Kansas is simply senseless.
There have been lots of UFO sightings in Kansas.

One afternoon in Kansas, my mother was sitting in her chair next to the farm house sliding glass door. She looked over to see something fly over the shelterbelt (windbreak) to the north at almost treetop level (cottonwoods). She said it was low enough and close enough that she could see the face shield  of the pilot, his face and head encased in his helmet gear. She does not believe it was a UFO. Since there was no sound at all from this arial vehicle at something flying  less than 30 yards from the house, it was stunnning to her nevertheless. Obviously the USA has the technology to make this thing happen.

We have two family members in the airforce, both pilots. My family hestiates to eliminate the possibility that either of them could have buzzed the house.

Also, my friend's husband invented a shield to placed over an airplane manifold that could drastically reduce the sound of the plane engine.

We know UFOs exist. That is not a question, that is a fact. It is the definition of something flying around that cannot be identified at the time of sighting.

ET, on the other hand, which I guess you are alluding to, have always been a question of knowing or not knowing or believing or not believing, depending on your approach to the matter. Some are content with believing or not believing, I personally prefer to know. The sad thing is that regarding ET, we do not know. There is so far nothing known whatsoever.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#21    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,038 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 02:33 AM

I love the part that says a part that is put over the manifold. ! Go back and do some home work on Aircraft Engines! Choppers,fixed wing ect ! most are jet powered !

This is a Work in Progress!

#22    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,801 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

Posted 05 August 2012 - 04:36 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 05 August 2012 - 02:33 AM, said:

I love the part that says a part that is put over the manifold. ! Go back and do some home work on Aircraft Engines! Choppers,fixed wing ect ! most are jet powered !

Since he got a huge defense contractor award for inventing it and I have known this guy all my life, I seriously doubt your scoffing is going to make an impression here with me. Anyone else wanna relate their impression of the scoffing?

Now what defense contractor would reside in Kansas? Think about it! or scoff without thought like donteatus did.

Edited by regeneratia, 05 August 2012 - 04:39 AM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#23    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,801 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 04:40 AM

It is a question of knowing or not knowing. It really is just that simple.

View Postbadeskov, on 05 August 2012 - 01:03 AM, said:

We know UFOs exist. That is not a question, that is a fact. It is the definition of something flying around that cannot be identified at the time of sighting.

ET, on the other hand, which I guess you are alluding to, have always been a question of knowing or not knowing or believing or not believing, depending on your approach to the matter. Some are content with believing or not believing, I personally prefer to know. The sad thing is that regarding ET, we do not know. There is so far nothing known whatsoever.

Cheers,
Badeskov

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema

#24    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,183 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:24 AM

View Postregeneratia, on 05 August 2012 - 04:40 AM, said:

It is a question of knowing or not knowing. It really is just that simple.

For those who make the choice of knowing above believing, I agree. Unfortunately, we do not know about ET. I would love to know, but we simply can't yet - if ever.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#25    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,801 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:13 AM

And that is an opinion, not a fact, just like what I have said. My thinking stands. I KNOW!! You may not know, but I do.

View Postbadeskov, on 05 August 2012 - 05:24 AM, said:

For those who make the choice of knowing above believing, I agree. Unfortunately, we do not know about ET. I would love to know, but we simply can't yet - if ever.

Cheers,
Badeskov

Professor Hilton Hotema

#26    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,801 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:26 AM

You got it wrong. Read it again.

View Postbadeskov, on 05 August 2012 - 01:03 AM, said:

Cheers,
Badeskov

Professor Hilton Hotema

#27    Grey14

Grey14

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:54 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 05 August 2012 - 04:36 AM, said:

Since he got a huge defense contractor award for inventing it and I have known this guy all my life, I seriously doubt your scoffing is going to make an impression here with me. Anyone else wanna relate their impression of the scoffing?

Now what defense contractor would reside in Kansas? Think about it! or scoff without thought like donteatus did.

Well the only one I can think of is Boeing although they are closing down thier plant the last I heard in kansas. And though they are a defense contractor they are also one of the largest commercial manufacturers in the world as well. Just because your husband may have gotten some sort of award for something he may have created it does not have any bering here. Like Donteatus said most military aircraft are jets. I cant see how you can put anything on the manifolds of a jet engine. If you block the intake it is going to be a bad day for the pilot, plus I dont see how "shielding" the intake is going to reduce sound since the sound come from the exaust. And as for the exhaust you cant just slap a "muffler" on it like you can a car because the exhaust is was makes the jet go. Now I am not an engineer and I just have basic knowledge of how a jet engine works so if I'm wrong please let me know.

"The only thing Needed for the Truimph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

#28    highdesert50

highdesert50

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 01:03 PM

UFO it may be. Certainly the government is focusing massive efforts on the development and use of unmanned stealthy aircraft. Regarding ET, well, logically if a civilization had the expertise to traverse the expanses of space and time, I really doubt we would even be aware of their presence. The ability to build on a nano or molecular scale to minimize mass and the effects of radiation would make them effectively invisible.

#29    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,801 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 04:05 AM

It was my friend's husband. My spouse is NOT an engineer. I had the link once, is on a computer a couple of replacements back.
But you are warm.

View PostGrey14, on 07 August 2012 - 12:54 PM, said:

Well the only one I can think of is Boeing although they are closing down thier plant the last I heard in kansas. And though they are a defense contractor they are also one of the largest commercial manufacturers in the world as well. Just because your husband may have gotten some sort of award for something he may have created it does not have any bering here. Like Donteatus said most military aircraft are jets. I cant see how you can put anything on the manifolds of a jet engine. If you block the intake it is going to be a bad day for the pilot, plus I dont see how "shielding" the intake is going to reduce sound since the sound come from the exaust. And as for the exhaust you cant just slap a "muffler" on it like you can a car because the exhaust is was makes the jet go. Now I am not an engineer and I just have basic knowledge of how a jet engine works so if I'm wrong please let me know.

Professor Hilton Hotema

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users