Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biggie and Tupac

PadawanOsswe

this is the topic where we can discuss the murders of Biggie and Tupac.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sweetpumper

• kaknelson

• eckogangsta

• NirmalaMaya

Here is a good link for you!

Documentary filmmaker Nick Broomfield uncovers the conspiracy theories surrounding the murders of rappers Tupac Shakur and Biggie Smalls in one of the best film of his careers so far

Link

They were thugs. That's the whole reason they're dead in the first place. Good riddance.

They were thugs. That's the whole reason they're dead in the first place. Good riddance.

believe me, I could care less about the lives of those 2.....but for history's sake, it would be nice to know someday who killed them.

They killed themselves by living the life they chose to live.

I agree. By choosing to be "thugs" and start making hip-hip and living the kind of life they did, that pretty much enables them to be shot.

As for who actually killed them, it was probably just some guy they p***ed off who felt the need to kill them. That's how things go when you choose that life.

Oh My God. I cannot believe you people are glorifying the deaths of ANYONE just because you didnt agree with the way they chose to live their lives.

This is probably the worst thing I have ever come across on this forum. Its just sad.

Im no rap or thug life advocate, but the reactions shown here are just...ridiculous.

Couldn't agree more.

And...why do they have such a large fan base?

I think I was 14 when I first heard the devastating news...that an obscure rapper had kicked the bucket.

I looked over at a girl in my class (drama, ugh, what a waste of time)...

Anyways, she was drawing a heart with liquid paper with "RIP Tupac" in the center.

I inquired: "whats a toopack?"

"he's a singer!" she replied with a huff and a roll of the eyes.

"oh...never heard of him...what songs did he write?" I asked.

"the err, umm...(thinks)...(thinks some more)...what do you know stool...you're a dork...go set fire to something!" she replied with a dismissive wave of the hand.

I think this converstation pretty much sums it up. They were martyed :rolleyes:

Biggie and 2pac were soldiers of the same struggle. The struggle of freedom and independence, within the black communities and inner city ghettos. They both had a voice, 2pac was more poetic, BIG was more of a true Lyricist-type Artist. Both Painted a picture to all what the ghettos in America are like, revealing this lifestyle and its dark sides to the surburbian public. Both were raised fatherless by single mothers, and turned to the streets for love. Both artists were murdered with implications of the LAPD being involved. Infact the shots fired into BIG that night were from an off-duty LAPD officer, still workin on the force probably to this day! The truth will never be revealed to the public, due to the harmful implications it would illustrate on th LAPD. BIG's mother sued the LAPD for hiding evidence, and she was awarded only 1.1 million! Someone silenced thier vioces... and it's unfortunate the LAPD (most corrupt police force in america) was, maybe not the mastermid behind it, but nevertheless the culperate.

It's funny the reply someone left above calling them "thugs. That's the whole reason they're dead in the first place."

To 2pac Shakur being a thug, or living the "THUG LIFE" is an abbreviation for the oppressed, inner city folks, only being a product of their environment.

"The Hate U Give Little Infants ****s Everybody"

I couldn't agree more.

RIP.... BIG & 2PAC

Edited by Kaknelson

To 2pac Shakur being a thug, or living the "THUG LIFE" is an abbreviation for the oppressed, inner city folks, only being a product of their environment.

That's just a pathetic excuse to live as a dirtbag.

Both were raised fatherless by single mothers, and turned to the streets for love.

Is this the oppression they suffered, they joined gangs and the gangs oppressed them? Was music their way of trying to escape the gangs?

tupac was born in a prison,and of what i read,biggie was'nt that bad of a man.

sug knight had an off duty la cop,who is now in jail for bank robbery,kill tupac and graze knight who was in the same car when tupac was killed.is'nt it odd the car was was shot into

about 6 times,and tupac got hit 5 times?by the way,rap is short for crap,right?????????

The straight up stupidity expressed on this board is really disheartening. Moreso than these "thugs."

Anyway..

I heard the same theory of the LA Cop. I wouldnt put it past Suge Knight, that guys crazy.

The straight up stupidity expressed on this board is really disheartening.

I agree.

who cares rap sucks it's killing America!

this is proberley coming from someone who is being brainwashd by heavy metal

how can anyone listen to some moron screaming his head off on a mic with some stupid melody in the background

Metal/Heavy metal and any punk style music sucks so bad :no:

Yeah, this threat was started to discuss the murders of Biggie and Tupac. Not to dicuss how we disagree with the "thug life" or how metal sucks and rap rules.

Any lover of music can appreciate any kind of music. They can appreciate the time and talent it takes to express yourself lyrically and musically, regardless of the genre.

So far, on this thread..

Weve seen idiots talk about how wrong and bad the "thug life" is. (Since, theyve lived it and all /end sarcasm).

Now we are seeing MORE idiots talk about how rap rules and metal/punk drools.

It takes talent to make BOTH kinds of music. It takes talent to write and produce hip hop. Tupac and Biggie should AT THE LEAST be respected for the style and talent they brought to the rap scene. If nothing else.

Just because you disagree with the lifestyle they lived..doesnt make them any more deserving of death than anyone else. If we all thought that way, then homosexuals, athletes and cops should deserve to die too since they are also involved in risky behaviour (see how moronic that sounds? Yeah.)

As far as influences on kids. Parents are the number one influence. Get better parenting in the homes and stop making MTV a babysitter and maybe we wont have musicians who express themselves and their lives through music being blamed for how crappy American youth turns out.

As far as metal and punk sucking. Why? Punks and Metal heads have been expressing themselves through their music just like rap artists have. Life is a struggle, we express ourselves differently. This should be embraced, not shunned.

I think ive just about covered all the stupid statements and theories expressed on this thread. Hopefully the moderator will close it now.

Love,

Someone who listens to Biggie, Choking Victim, AND Bloodbath :)

Sweet....

Send me some of your beats....

And your lyrics too.

;)

spiritualagony@aol.com is my email.

Just wanted to add that if you dont have the software..I will be happy to provide that also.

Edited by NirmalaMaya

Sweet....

Send me some of your beats....

And your lyrics too.

;)

spiritualagony@aol.com is my email.

Just wanted to add that if you dont have the software..I will be happy to provide that also.

You'll never get that email. She/he is just a complete idiot. :yes:

believe me, I could care less about the lives of those 2.....but for history's sake, it would be nice to know someday who killed them.

Biggie's Family Awarded $1.1 Million -------- ( Cost of one Diddy A-list party)

March 29, 2006, 6:10 PM ET

The Los Angeles City Council today (March 29) approved a $1.1 million payment to the family of slain rapper Notorious B.I.G because of errors in a civil wrongful death trial over accusations that he was murdered by rogue police officers.

The penalty was levied by a U.S. district judge who accused police of concealing evidence and declared a mistrial in the lawsuit, which was brought against the city last year.

The popular rapper, born Christopher Wallace, was shot dead at the age of 24 after leaving a Los Angeles party in 1997.

His unsolved murder has been widely attributed to a feud between East and West Coast rap record labels that also cost the life of another popular rapper, Tupac Shakur.

Relatives of Notorious B.I.G. claim the shooting was carried out by Los Angeles police officers moonlighting for one of the record companies. <-----------

Your answer is Record Companies, who seem to have gotten away with it all.

So ya all keep buying those same lables and making those killers richer. That is quite a way to protest the murders and keep them from ever doing it again.

Suge Knight could lose Death Row

Rights to Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre albums might be auctioned

Sunday, April 2, 2006 Posted: 0200 GMT (1000 HKT)

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Rap-music mogul Marion "Suge" Knight skipped a court-ordered appearance at a hearing about his assets, setting the stage for courts to take control of his Death Row Records label.

Knight has missed several hearings in a legal battle since he lost a $107 million judgment last year to Lydia Harris, a former associate who claimed she helped start the rap record empire with her former husband, Michael Harris.

Michael Harris, an imprisoned drug dealer, says he put up $1.5 million to help start the record label -- an assertion Knight has repeatedly denied.

A judge last month ordered the record company into receivership, which hinged on Knight's appearance at Saturday's hearing.

A court-appointed "receiver" would take control of all assets of Death Row Records, including a music library containing the records of such artists as Tupac Shakur, Snoop Dog and Dr. Dre, said Steve Goldberg, attorney for Michael Harris.

Lawyers for the Harrises said they would ask that Knight be held in contempt and jailed until he participates in the hearing to disclose his assets.

"He's had his last chance as far as we're concerned," Goldberg said.

A hearing was set for Tuesday to finalize the receivership and address the contempt request.

"We are going to ask the receiver to take ownership of the music library and auction it off," Goldberg said.

He predicted this could be "a death sentence for Death Row Records."

Knight's attorney, Dermot Givens, would say only, "We try our cases in the court and not in the press." Givens also did not appear at the hearing.

Givens had said Friday that he told opposing lawyers Knight would not appear Saturday. He gave no reason.

Last December, a judge froze Knight's assets, saying he and his lawyers had failed to answer questions and provide information in the case.

Copyright 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Bad Boy -------- (Who says murder and crime does not pay?)

03.02.2006 - New signing to Bad Boy South

Sean 'P-Diddy' Combs and Block Entertainment/Bad Boy South prepare to release the four member boy group, Final Draft, already blowing up the scene in Atlanta with their debut single 'What is Luv' produced by Sam Salter.

02.02.2006 - Duets Platinum

The Notorious B.I.G. Duets: The Final Chapter has been certified gold & platinum. This title was certified by the RIAA on Thursday, February 2, 2006.

17.01.2006 - Unforgivable fragrance

Sean “Diddy” Combs was forced to re-shoot an advertisement for his new “Unforgivable” fragrance that featured him in bed with a white woman and an Asian woman, after the ad was considered to racy.

16.01.2006 - New artists to Bad Boy

Diddy has been signing new artists to the Bad Boy family. These artists are Nelson, Yung Joc & Elephant Man. More info coming.

Edited by Bella-Angelique

You'll never get that email.

Think about why that is, slugger. Something tells me you won't be able to figure it out. Let me know if you do.

Really funny that 'gangsta' is in your screename. Thanks for all your positive contributions to society.

Edited by Sweetpumper