Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 4 votes

The Walking Dead (TV Series)

• Please log in to reply
1245 replies to this topic

#646    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 5,386 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:17 AM

View PostChewiesArmy, on 02 March 2013 - 04:04 AM, said:

Spoiler
I can buy that too but the pregnant storyline would be awesome.  What a HS moment when she told the gov.

Nice midterms democrats.  As Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#647    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,233 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:48 AM

View PostMerc14, on 02 March 2013 - 04:17 AM, said:

I can buy that too but the pregnant storyline would be awesome.  What a HS moment when she told the gov.

Adding one baby to the story makes it bad. Adding another no won`t happen. If they can get pads they can get condoms. There will be no other baby as if the first one wasn`t enough to weaken the group.

This sunday Rick vs the gov I think. So Amdrea does not kill the gov as Rick and the gov Need to have it out.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#648    Himawari69

Himawari69

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 304 posts

• No matter how hard I grip the crown, in the end,it won't matter, because I will not die a queen

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:03 AM

I would like to see some Rick vs the government action :D

#649    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:29 PM

Pumped for tonights episode, which incidentally, I can't watch until Monday!!

Posted Image

#650    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 5,386 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:41 AM

This is a HS episode

#651    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:54 AM

I have this episode taped on DVR, ready for tonite.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#652    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 5,386 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:07 AM

Great episode and check this data out
http://www.nytimes.c...gewanted=2&_r=0

TWD is kicking ass on Sunday nights.

Spoiler

Edited by Merc14, 04 March 2013 - 03:17 AM.

#653    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 5,386 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:12 AM

Watch The Talking Dead, you guys, it s great as well.

#654    Himawari69

Himawari69

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 304 posts

• No matter how hard I grip the crown, in the end,it won't matter, because I will not die a queen

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:18 AM

Just watched the new episode, it was great!! Talking dead was great as well, the preview got me pumped up for the next episode, governor and Rick will finally settle things face to face

#655    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 25,930 posts

• Paranoid Android... One Mippippi, two Mippippi, three Mippipi....

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:34 PM

Loved this week's episode.  Had some cool moments...

Spoiler

Really looking forward to next week now :yes:

Us poor sods in the world Down Under do not get the Talking Dead, so I'll just take your word that it's a good program.  Hopefully it will be on the DVD/Bluray release of the show in the Extras section :whistle:

Edited by Paranoid Android, 04 March 2013 - 12:37 PM.

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#656    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,575 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:56 PM

View PostParanoid Android, on 04 March 2013 - 12:34 PM, said:

Spoiler

Us poor sods in the world Down Under do not get the Talking Dead, so I'll just take your word that it's a good program.  Hopefully it will be on the DVD/Bluray release of the show in the Extras section :whistle:

Looking forward to next week aswell PA.

I think rick turning strangers away is just a way of viewing others that have yet to prove themselves as a ally or threat as a potential fly in the ointment.Since the battle with the gov is in the making it is probably best just to trust a small,loyal,cohesive unit than some group of unknowns who may or may not have loyalties elsewhere.

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#657    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:01 PM

Awesome episode ! Shades of another era. Sad,but quite moving .

Miss me?

#658    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 5,386 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:08 PM

View PostParanoid Android, on 04 March 2013 - 12:34 PM, said:

Spoiler

I'll have to check to be sure but you should be able to watch episodes n their website.  I know they have an extra 15 minutes on the website for sure which is available 24 hours after the original was televised.

#659    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,575 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:18 PM

I will probably watch the show from begining to end in the black and white look also.Might be like watching it back in the 50's haha

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#660    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 25,930 posts

• Paranoid Android... One Mippippi, two Mippippi, three Mippipi....

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:10 PM

View PostMerc14, on 04 March 2013 - 02:08 PM, said:

I'll have to check to be sure but you should be able to watch episodes n their website.  I know they have an extra 15 minutes on the website for sure which is available 24 hours after the original was televised.
Which website?  And are you sure these are available to watch from outside the United States (I've too often been denied access to video from the U.S. because they are copyrighted to that region only).

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users