Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would you be an alien's pet if you could?

little_dreamer

I had this idea that a solitary dog or cat might think living with humans is like living with aliens. But the aliens feed, shelter and care for them, so there seems to be a fair exchange. Once in a while the pet might escape for a change of scenery, but return home.

Would you be an alien's pet? Free food, and (non-sexual) affection from beings not like yourself?

This topic is just for fun, nothing serious. :)

• Like 1

Oh... now i dont know about that..

yes i would but no i wouldnt

• Like 1

If the food's good... I'm in! (and car rides).

• Like 1

Traveling the universe in an alien spaceship........... Id be an aliens toilet paper to experience that.

• Like 1

What? No sex?

• Like 1

I see that problem too Rlyeh, we already have marriage, this would be pretty much the same.

Can I be part of a breeding pair? As long as I do not have to mate with Rosie ODonell or Julia Gillard or something, yeah, OK, I'll give it a go.

Are these like big aliens? Or not much bigger than us? Be funny of they were smaller than us I reckon. No going to be sitting on any laps for a pat in that case are we :D

Edited by psyche101

Would you be an alien's pet? Free food, and (non-sexual) affection from beings not like yourself?

This topic is just for fun, nothing serious. :)

Assuming that they are grey, bald, skinny, slithery, reptile-y, big-headed and beedy eyed, why the heck would I want affection from them? How would their skin feel if they pat me on my head?

If it's one of those Billy Meier, humanoid chick aliens, I could think again.

or If the alien can take any form it pleases, and asks which form I'd want, that would be a good deal, assuming the touch still feels human and skin is not reptile-y.

• Like 1

Traveling the universe in an alien spaceship........... Id be an aliens toilet paper to experience that.

Ask them to let you drive, don't just sit around, hijack the spaceship when they fall asleep.

At the drop of a hat. If I thought it was a possibility I would be working right now on a device to lure UFOs to my house, on top of which I would paint "Abduct Me!" I just hope the shadowy government agencies don't notice it though.

Edited by Almagest
  • Like 1

If it is a compatible symbiotic relationship, sure why not.

By that I mean, their affection is suited to human needs, warm hugs, plenty of play time/fun in the sun, foot and back rubs and a variety of tasty cuisine knowing that we like our creature comforts and sense for human sensibilities regarding fashions and private space for our bodily needs etc, social time with all the other neighbourhood pets - yeah that would be pretty good.

If on the other hand they took their example from how many of us treat our pets ..... well, don't that just make you think a little?

• Like 2

If on the other hand they took their example from how many of us treat our pets ..... well, don't that just make you think a little?

If the ETs treat their pets like I treat my dogs...count me in!

• Like 1

I'd prefer a sugar-mama.

• Like 2

Are these like big aliens? Or not much bigger than us? Be funny of they were smaller than us I reckon. No going to be sitting on any laps for a pat in that case are we :D

Yeah, big aliens that pick you up, put you in their lap and pet you. They might kiss you on the top of your head, too. The aliens might even have a slight body odor too!

Think about how you treat your pets,,,, :whistle:

If they treated me the way I treat my animals. Yes !

Feed me pet me buy me toys give me treats love me adore me brush me

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I wouldn't be a pet but I might consider being a guest for a while if the food was good and they have weed.

What? No sex?

As with dogs, that would depend on the owner.

Maybe this would be the time for some Newzealander jokes`?

Edited by Zaphod222
  • Like 1

I was about to make a comment about willingly being a Klingon's sex-slave that they called "pet", but then I saw (non-sexual) and got sad.

I'd still consider it if they have blunt nails. I like being scratched- in a non-sexual way.

If it came down to that....Im guessing I wouldnt have a choice in the matter....

but I am domesticated...

• 2 weeks later...