Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

[Merged]Man dies after live roach-eating contest

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#46    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:45 PM

View PostKazoo, on 10 October 2012 - 09:36 PM, said:

Lemme rephrase:I'm not allowed to call him a decent human being. But you have no problem with everyone else in the thread calling him an idiot even though they don't know him either.

Do you not see the double standard in your response?

I don't know where you're getting your information, unless you can read my mind.  In which case you need to visit The Amazing Randy.

I haven't said I agreed or disagreed with anyone.  You just want to argue.  I don't know if he was decent or not, don't care.  I'm saying binge eating is stupid.

I doubt his friends and family are searching message boards for opinions.  Get off your high horse.

#47    Kazoo

Kazoo

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 310 posts

• “What a treacherous thing to believe that a person is more than a person.”

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:50 PM

View Postcoldethyl, on 10 October 2012 - 11:45 PM, said:

I don't know where you're getting your information, unless you can read my mind.  In which case you need to visit The Amazing Randy.

I haven't said I agreed or disagreed with anyone.  You just want to argue.  I don't know if he was decent or not, don't care.  I'm saying binge eating is stupid.

I doubt his friends and family are searching message boards for opinions.  Get off your high horse.

So instead of pointing out the at least 3 other people who judged him as an idiot. You point out me. Because I said he was a decent human being. Its not information. Its a fact anyone can check.  You do not correct them for judging him with an insult. But instead you judge me for assuming he is a normal person. This is because you agree with them. Correct? I mean that is the only logical assumption. You did not respond to me because you agree with me? You responded to me because you disagreed blindly without thinking threw what you said and how it pertains to anyone else who agrees with you.

This is a double standard. If you like it or not. And I find it fairly annoying.

Edited by Kazoo, 10 October 2012 - 11:52 PM.

"The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." - H.L. Mencken

#48    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:01 AM

View PostKazoo, on 10 October 2012 - 11:50 PM, said:

So instead of pointing out the at least 3 other people who judged him as an idiot. You point out me. Because I said he was a decent human being. Its not information. Its a fact anyone can check.  You do not correct them for judging him with an insult. But instead you judge me for assuming he is a normal person. This is because you agree with them. Correct? I mean that is the only logical assumption. You did not respond to me because you agree with me? You responded to me because you disagreed blindly without thinking threw what you said and how it pertains to anyone else who agrees with you.

This is a double standard. If you like it or not. And I find it fairly annoying.

No, I wondered if you knew the person.  That's why I quoted you.  And I don't care if you are annoyed or not.  Get over it.

#49    Kazoo

Kazoo

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:04 AM

View Postcoldethyl, on 11 October 2012 - 12:01 AM, said:

No, I wondered if you knew the person.  That's why I quoted you.  And I don't care if you are annoyed or not.  Get over it.

....You knew I did not know the person...You said he could be a pedophile for all I know. Its not like you  were asking a honest question. You pointed out a flaw in logic that many other people used but only corrected mines because you did not agree...Its that simple.

Edited by Kazoo, 11 October 2012 - 12:08 AM.

"The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." - H.L. Mencken

#50    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:07 AM

View PostKazoo, on 11 October 2012 - 12:04 AM, said:

....You knew I did know the person...You said he could be a pedophile for all I know. Its not like you  were asking a honest question. You pointed out a flaw in logic that many other people used but only corrected mines because you did not agree...Its that simple.

No I didn't know you knew the person.  I told you why everyone was giving their opinions, because it was a message board.  That is what people do.  If it annoys you to see what others think, then stop participating.  It's that simple.

#51    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:09 AM

And BTW this was my first post:

People do the weirdest things.  If the autopsy shows it was the bugs that killed him, oh well.  His own stupidity.  If it wasn't the bugs, then what a coincidence.

If you cannot understand that, then I can't help your annoyance.

#52    Kazoo

Kazoo

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:09 AM

View Postcoldethyl, on 11 October 2012 - 12:07 AM, said:

No I didn't know you knew the person.  I told you why everyone was giving their opinions, because it was a message board.  That is what people do.  If it annoys you to see what others think, then stop participating.  It's that simple.

I left out the not....Those are important.

Anyways. I gave my opinion. Your the one that seems to have a problem with that. For some reason you think disagreeing with you is an attack on your opinion.

View Postcoldethyl, on 11 October 2012 - 12:09 AM, said:

And BTW this was my first post:

People do the weirdest things.  If the autopsy shows it was the bugs that killed him, oh well.  His own stupidity.  If it wasn't the bugs, then what a coincidence.

If you cannot understand that, then I can't help your annoyance.

*sigh*

Its not about your post...Its about your response to my post....Please read.

Edited by Kazoo, 11 October 2012 - 12:10 AM.

#53    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:13 AM

NO you please read.  And then re read what I said.  I even said 'no disrespect'.

Sigh all you want but a message board is what it is.

I've explained and you can't hear obviously.

#54    kobolds

kobolds

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 02:13 AM

The bugs consumed were from an inventory of insects "that are safely and domestically raised in a controlled environment as food for reptiles."

I guess , city sewer is consider as controlled enviroment

#55    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Hermit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,417 posts

• I wont ever break again. My emotions are mine to control.

Posted 11 October 2012 - 02:36 AM

oo wow two people arguing with each other over something so insignificant you both win at the internets *golf clap* good job... *rolls eyes*

the idea of a bug eating contest is stupid was this guy stupid who the **** knows and saying he could of been a pedophile is a pretty pathetic thing to say, obviously you both want to argue with each other and quite frankly both of you should get over it.

Edited by Iron_Lotus, 11 October 2012 - 02:36 AM.

#56    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,249 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:35 AM

View PostBiffSplitkins, on 10 October 2012 - 11:55 AM, said:

I know right. He would have been better off eating at McDonald's. ;)

*waves finger*

not necessarily Biffster .I've never heard of a bug diet causing issues like the Super Sized guy had after one month .
Most military peeps are taught to eat bugs and grubs ,as they have a lot of protein ,and keep you Alive during survival kind of  situations.
They would probably have all died in Vietnam ,if they ate McDonald's ,while hiding in the jungle ,avoiding the VC.
^_^

Miss me?

#57    Realm

Realm

• 1,985 posts

• "The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination."
    Albert Einstein

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:09 AM

Dang, I just got the popcorn and coldethyl and Kazoo stopped arguing.

#58    jugoso

jugoso

One Love

• 1,557 posts

• "Freedom is free of the need to feel free. Free your mind and you ass will follow. The kingdom of heaven is within"
    G.Clinton

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:49 PM

http://www.guardian....test-dies-video

"Freedom is free of the need to feel free.
Free your mind and you ass will follow.
The kingdom of heaven is within"
G.Clinton

#59    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• 1,512 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:51 PM

he didnt look like he was chewing that well and a cockroach can still move for hours afters being beheaded.

www.paranormaltales.boards.net

#60    Super-Fly

Super-Fly

Caporegime.

• 1,301 posts

• The Loonies Are Running
    The Asylum!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:56 PM

Why eat the filth?

Edited by Super-Fly, 11 October 2012 - 06:58 PM.

Super-Fly!!3

TrueStory.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users