Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New alien abduction video surfaces on the web

Still Waters

There has been a new video surfacing around the web that seemingly shows a woman disappearing through her bed and then after 13 minutes she pops right back up. This story first broke at Cosmic-Conspiracies.com but has starting gaining speed, being added to several other websites now too.

This new video was filmed off of a closed captioned security camera system that the woman, whom Cosmic Conspiracies calls “Sonia,” had purchased just to record this phenomena. “Sonia” explains in their interview, detail by detail of her first encounter in the early morning hours of December 2, 2010 and of the days leading up to her buying the security camera system that recorded her abduction.

arrow3.gifRead more...

Read more here and watch video -

http://www.cosmic-conspiracies.com/alienabduction.html

It's a strange video but I'm sure it would be easy to fake so doesn't really prove much imo.

Very strange. It would have been better though if she wasn't all covered up with the blanket.

I can't view the video, it doesn't play :unsure:

What a load of crap. I can see her foot sticking out from under the blanket the entire time.

Absolutely BS.

Edited by Moonie2012

What a load of crap. I can see her foot sticking out from under the blanket the entire time.

You sure that isn't the husband's?

You sure that isn't the husband's?

Yes, because I see both of his + one more. Look.

She probably just rolled into the depression in the bed made by her fatty hubby.

Edited by Moonie2012

Is that her husbands naked ass at the end? lol

"The footage that you see here is of the original footage that is recorded off a TV screen because the original CCTV VVF file is encoded in such a way that cannot be transferred to the PC. We have personally tried to decode the original footage in software programs such as VX4SL, but none of them even allows us to view the footage - let alone convert it. The problems linked with decoding such a file onto PC therefore pretty much discounts that the footage could have been manipulated with any sort of video editing software."

The above statement makes me think that this is fake. It took me all of 5 seconds to find this link to a converter:-

http://www.cctvforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=23602

and about another 10 seconds to find this link

http://www.downloadatoz.com/file-extensions/vvf-file-extension.html

They should make the original .VVF file available to download and one of us lot could convert it for them. Plus the video does not make sense? So aliens are using transporters like from that Star trek show? Does it only transport living flesh and not blankets? If so, what about hair (which is not living).

Also it looks like someone is crouched over a hole in the bed, like it's bench a couple of feet away from the bed with a gap running down it and a blanket over the top, and they seem to go into this hole at 2min20sec. When they 're-materialise' it looks like they push them selves up out of the whole and back onto the bench. It's about as fake as fake can get. Or maybe that's what they want us to think?? :huh:

Yes, because I see both of his + one more. Look.

She probably just rolled into the depression in the bed made by her fatty hubby.

To me it looks she just lowered herself into a hole in the bed, and when she "reappeared" it looks shes kicking the blanket up.

To me it looks she just lowered herself into a hole in the bed, and when she "reappeared" it looks shes kicking the blanket up.

Yep, that is what it looked like to me as well. Even right before she "disappeared" it looked like she was positioning herself under the covers on her knees and elbows to "drop" into the hole.

Yep, that is what it looked like to me as well. Even right before she "disappeared" it looked like she was positioning herself under the covers on her knees and elbows to "drop" into the hole.

I agree.

a- there looks to be a hole.

b- strange position prior to vanishing

c- why such bad quality (again)

d- havent got another point but do we need a 'd' also?

It's a strange video but I'm sure it would be easy to fake so doesn't really prove much imo.

Well, maybe not an "Easy" fake (That particular magic trick is not exactly the easiest thing in the world to do after all) but definite possible to fake. So I am gonna go with "Fake" for now but keep an open mind for later.

A single bed next to a home made frame ( 2x4's), with a hydraulic floor jack and a sheet of plywood....I could do it....

The first thing I saw is that " we have no software to convert this file, can't find any anywhere".....Pure B.S.....I have it on my computer right now....Anyone can get that software.

One lie just leads to another lie....

I emailed them and said if they send the file I will be happy to convert it.....Think I will hear back?

I really think you guys are reading way too far into it with thoughts of some kind of trickery and holes/devices in the bed. She just rolls over and lays in such a way that she appears to disappear on the crappy video. She moves again and the illusion is gone. Obviously the people who made it are none to bright if they can't even find a simple piece of software, so it's no wonder they are amazed. Sure they could easily fake it, but I don't think they did. It's just a simple illusion.

Also, considering that she is only "gone" for 13 seconds goes against most abduction scenarios of hours of missing time - not to mention the lack of little gray guys surrounding the bed.

Edited by Moonie2012

Agreed.

Just a fancy pratical joke.

I'm gonna go with the hole in the bed theory. It does appear very suspicious, the repositioning before the disappearance.

I'm gonna go with the hole in the bed theory. It does appear very suspicious, the repositioning before the disappearance.

Well, to be entirely honest, I often roll onto my side like that during the night... and the only reason I know I do is because my cat wakes me up (Because, after all, how dare I move around and awaken the lioness of the savanna that is queen of all she surveys?) and I realize I rolled over on my side with my legs bent like that...

:sleepy: Interesting... but most likely a fake. Why on Earth does this person kneel in her "sleep"? Did the aliens make her kneel so they could probe her or something? :rofl: I also agree with everyone else. You can see the hole on her side of the bed. Edited by Smithers

excellent eye Moonie!

watched it and its plain as day.

Unless thats the husbands 3rd leg? in which case hed probably be making different kinds of videos then? :w00t:

When she reappears, she clearly rolls over from her husbands side of the bed. She just rolled into him, then rolled back, no mystery.

The footage that you see here is of the original footage that is recorded off a TV screen because the original CCTV VVF file is encoded in such a way that cannot be transferred to the PC. We have personally tried to decode the original footage in software programs such as VX4SL, but none of them even allows us to view the footage - let alone convert it. The problems linked with decoding such a file onto PC therefore pretty much discounts that the footage could have been manipulated with any sort of video editing software.

What a convenient excuse.

Youtube link btw:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LwW-knpJ2g

Edited by Blacksabbath

What a convenient excuse.

I have emailed them and offered to transfer the file...I let them know I have the program to do it, and anyone can get it.....Guess what?...No reply :)

While I am still suspecting that this footage is fake, let me ask a simple question : If someone wanted to make a video like this and decided to fake an abduction, wouldn't they make it a bit more sensational? After all, if I were doing it, there would be the disappearing person in bed combined with at least a hint of alien presence - a hand reaching over the bed, perhaps some sort of interference with the video in the form of static, or at least a time jump indicating that something else had paused the recorder then restarted it... Something to make it more sensational than this is...

While I am still suspecting that this footage is fake, let me ask a simple question : If someone wanted to make a video like this and decided to fake an abduction, wouldn't they make it a bit more sensational? After all, if I were doing it, there would be the disappearing person in bed combined with at least a hint of alien presence - a hand reaching over the bed, perhaps some sort of interference with the video in the form of static, or at least a time jump indicating that something else had paused the recorder then restarted it... Something to make it more sensational than this is...

You don't think that someone disappearing into thin air is sensational? I mean, maybe if they had added the transporter sound effect from Star Trek it would add a little, but that would be a bit much I think.