Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

North Korea infuriated again

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,090 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:28 PM

North Korea has criticised the arrival of the US aircraft carrier USS Nimitz in the South for a joint drill as an “extremely reckless” provocation and a rehearsal for war against the communist state.

Arrival of U.S. aircraft carrier infuriates North Korea

Threaten to nuke a country, guess you don't consider that reckless and you wonder why there might be joint military exercises.

#2    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

Scrupulously Polite

• 22,333 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:35 PM

What's the matter, silly little man? Annoyed that you haven't been getting enough attention lately?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#3    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 5,703 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:42 PM

Posted Image

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#4    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:08 PM

I don't even blame 'em. If only one of these days America could keep its nose out of everybody elses business.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#5    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,090 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:51 PM

It becomes our business when they threaten to nuke us.

#6    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,670 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:23 PM

View PostHilander, on 12 May 2013 - 05:51 PM, said:

It becomes our business when they threaten to nuke us.

The threat was made after the US stuck it's nose in though.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#7    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 33,495 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:33 PM

View PostCoffey, on 12 May 2013 - 06:23 PM, said:

It was? As far as I remember it was because somebody did not like the annual South Korean/American military exercises.

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#8    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,670 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:39 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 12 May 2013 - 07:33 PM, said:

It was? As far as I remember it was because somebody did not like the annual South Korean/American military exercises.

Exactly. And that was poking their nose in obviously. I really cna't be bothered having this discussion again though. Bottom line is if you went to your friends bakc garden and the two of you starting training with firearms and stuff, I'm sure your neighbour is going to get very nervous and make a big deal of it.

#9    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 33,495 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:44 PM

View PostCoffey, on 12 May 2013 - 07:39 PM, said:

Exactly. And that was poking their nose in obviously. I really cna't be bothered having this discussion again though. Bottom line is if you went to your friends bakc garden and the two of you starting training with firearms and stuff, I'm sure your neighbour is going to get very nervous and make a big deal of it.

They have been doing that since 1953, a time when Kim (not so Ill) was still in the balls of his grandfather. A little late for a reaction, don't you think?

The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#10    pallidin

pallidin

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,148 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:53 PM

Oh Whaaaaaaaa.

I think a South Korean fly fart infuriates NK.

#11    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,670 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:56 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 12 May 2013 - 07:44 PM, said:

They have been doing that since 1953, a time when Kim (not so Ill) was still in the balls of his grandfather. A little late for a reaction, don't you think?

So if your neighbour and his big friend where shooting guns in their yard since 1953 (obviosuly down the lines and nto the same 2 people) you would be oke wiht it? Obivously this is knowing that you and your neighbour already have problems? Wouldn't you feel like it's bullying?

The fact is they trian in case of a war with NK, so how the hell does that look good?! lol It's muscle flexing right in their face. Just plonk a huge aircraft carrier here, it's cool. lol

If this was the other way around the US would not be happy at all.

The only diverence with NK and the US is that NK makes absurd threats while the US bullies a country into attacking it (Or sets up a false attakc or downright lies) and then invades the country. lol

Also who is actually saying NK is upset or has said anything? How do we even know he threteaned a nuke strike? It's the media telling us this! lol Do you relaly trust the media? They don't even tell the truth about Elections and candidates. lol Also lets not forget Saddams wepoans of Mass destruction. lol

Edited by Coffey, 12 May 2013 - 08:00 PM.

#12    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

Scrupulously Polite

• 22,333 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:03 PM

View PostCoffey, on 12 May 2013 - 06:23 PM, said:

Well, the U.S. has had its nose there since 1950 (and it entered the war as part of a UN operation, it's perhaps worth noting, rather than just being U.S. Imperialism.)

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#13    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 33,495 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:11 PM

View PostCoffey, on 12 May 2013 - 07:56 PM, said:

So if your neighbour and his big friend where shooting guns in their yard since 1953 (obviosuly down the lines and nto the same 2 people) you would be oke wiht it? Obivously this is knowing that you and your neighbour already have problems? Wouldn't you feel like it's bullying?

The fact is they trian in case of a war with NK, so how the hell does that look good?! lol It's muscle flexing right in their face. Just plonk a huge aircraft carrier here, it's cool. lol

If this was the other way around the US would not be happy at all.

The only diverence with NK and the US is that NK makes absurd threats while the US bullies a country into attacking it (Or sets up a false attakc or downright lies) and then invades the country. lol

Also who is actually saying NK is upset or has said anything? How do we even know he threteaned a nuke strike? It's the media telling us this! lol Do you relaly trust the media? They don't even tell the truth about Elections and candidates. lol Also lets not forget Saddams wepoans of Mass destruction. lol

As long as the bullets don't hit my yard I don't have a problem with that. They can do in their yard as they please as long as nobody outside it gets hurt.

about me

#14    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,670 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 09:13 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 12 May 2013 - 08:11 PM, said:

As long as the bullets don't hit my yard I don't have a problem with that. They can do in their yard as they please as long as nobody outside it gets hurt.

That's rubbish most people would phone the police or make a fuss out of it. Ther eis no way you would allow people to be shooting in the garden next to yours. What if you had kids out in your garden and you'd already had fights with your neighbour etc. You'd jsut let him and his friend fire guns all day long?! lol

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 12 May 2013 - 08:03 PM, said:

Well, the U.S. has had its nose there since 1950 (and it entered the war as part of a UN operation, it's perhaps worth noting, rather than just being U.S. Imperialism.)

Why does a UN operation make a difference?! The UN was started by 2 US presidents and an American Goverment lawyer... Can you get anymore corrupt?! lol

#15    Thanato

Thanato

Government Agent

• 3,989 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:38 PM

Coffey you need to realize that the United States and South Korea are not preparing to invade the North. They are preparing to defend the South from a northern invasion. The south does not want to invade the North. The North does want the South.

You can twist it all you want, the point is when the North has detonated 3 nuclear devices, the South has all the right to ask its friends to show up and practice defending it's self.

~Thanato

"Your toast has been burnt, and no amount of scrapping will remove the black parts!" ~Caboose

"I will eat your unhappyness!" ~Caboose

"Freedom isn't bought in stores, it is bought on battlefields." ~Thanato

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users