Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Walpole Island Werewolf/bore? head

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1    ShadowBoy86x

ShadowBoy86x

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:35 PM

its an indian reserve claiming this was found on their land, just wondering if this is someone else pic and if its real.

saw it on my facebook page, its circulating through local friends

Attached Files

#2    wolfknight

wolfknight

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

• There is nothing to Fear, but fear itself

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:27 PM

Not a werewoves head. A werewolf would change back to human forn when killed. Where was this located at

#3    g00dfella

g00dfella

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:50 PM

well its not a hog thats for sure...it would have had tusks instead of fangs...not a werewolf either, the body would be more valuable than the head which mystereriously they don't show.

#4    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,572 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:52 PM

Ahhh Facebook. Did it come from some spam pages?

#5    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:56 PM

View PostShadowBoy86x, on 16 January 2013 - 02:35 PM, said:

its an indian reserve claiming this was found on their land, just wondering if this is someone else pic and if its real.

Interesting to find out, but the history of carcass identification as cryptids isn't a good one imo. I predict a hyrax.

Edited by Rewlahool, 16 January 2013 - 03:57 PM.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#6    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,699 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:00 PM

View Postwolfknight, on 16 January 2013 - 03:27 PM, said:

A werewolf would change back to human forn when killed.

LMAO.  Plus, it would've left a trail of victims near the scene.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#7    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:05 PM

View PostShadowBoy86x, on 16 January 2013 - 02:35 PM, said:

You need to upload the video audio to here Bigfoot and Other Ape Beasts

Edited by Rewlahool, 16 January 2013 - 04:06 PM.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#8    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:14 PM

View Postwolfknight, on 16 January 2013 - 03:27 PM, said:

Not a werewoves head. A werewolf would change back to human forn when killed. Where was this located at

And a werewolf's head would be invisible, primarily because they are imaginary.  :tu:

#9    fatbadger2

fatbadger2

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 373 posts

• you cant kill the metal, the metal will live on....

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:36 PM

Wow from facebook huh.

Did it have 'lik if u luvs warwulf hedz ignor if u don't kare' written by it lol. Seriously tho. That's weird looking. It doesn't look like a normal bore to me. Is there a higher quality picture available at all. It looks like one of those long tusk pigs from the Congo I think.

Now don't get me wrong I love what you've done with the place, I just wish we had a chance to help build it, instead of just moving into this home of disrepair and expected to work,prosper and then care - enter shakari-juggernauts

#10    Clobhair-cean

Clobhair-cean

Psychic Spy

• 1,145 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:43 PM

The dentition suggests that it's frozen, desiccated and half-rotten black bear head.

#11    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 20,163 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:48 PM

Looks a lot like a pig to me. The teeth on domestic pigs varies greatly. It could even be somekind of wild/domestic hybrid, and thus be even harder to predict what the teeth and hair would look like. The long hair out the back is probably the mane being cut loose from the neck skin. The nose has also been collapsed, and looks easy to see that something is up with the nose.

If we could see the back of the skull, it would be easier to figure out.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#12    Clobhair-cean

Clobhair-cean

Psychic Spy

• 1,145 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:52 PM

Pigs have different premolars, the one visible on the picture looks like that of a bear or another carnivore.

Pigs (and other herbivores) also have very deep mandibles to house their massive masseter muscles. This skull has none of that. And the shape of its nasal opening is also more similar to that of a bear.

Edited by Clobhair-cean, 16 January 2013 - 08:58 PM.

#13    ShadowBoy86x

ShadowBoy86x

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:36 PM

i guess the hunter said the body was too heavy to carry back so he cut the head off. he also had no camera which p***ed me off,

ive never seen a bear or heard about one in the area but there might be, i dont live in the bush so... lol . hunters here hunt deer and stuff, theres alot of hunters around this area that rent motel rooms like mad during the hunting seasons

I made fun of the indian hunter and told him that he should know a decade horse head when he sees one, but i really didnt think it was a horse lol

It could of been his wife? they do drink alot of booze around here, most of them do because there wives look alot like that hideous thing lol jp

anyways, hope you enjoyed it as much as i did

Edited by ShadowBoy86x, 16 January 2013 - 11:37 PM.

#14    ShadowBoy86x

ShadowBoy86x

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:38 PM

what do you think about the ear? is that normal for bears or whatever you think it is? it looks like its been somewhat cut off

*****new info just found, the corpse lol washed up on the shore of the river on walpole, so im thinkin the st clair river

Edited by ShadowBoy86x, 16 January 2013 - 11:44 PM.

#15    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 20,163 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:57 PM

View PostClobhair-cean, on 16 January 2013 - 08:52 PM, said:

Pigs have different premolars, the one visible on the picture looks like that of a bear or another carnivore.

Pigs (and other herbivores) also have very deep mandibles to house their massive masseter muscles. This skull has none of that. And the shape of its nasal opening is also more similar to that of a bear.
Oh yeah..... Hummm....

Could be a bear, I guess. My wife's grandfather has hunted a couple black bear in Washington and Alaska, and has the skulls mounted. So, I'm kind of familiar with what it should look like. The thing about this pic is that the jaw looks long to me, which could be an optical illusion from the stretched out skin. And the ears look too far back. But again that might be due to the skin having moved around.

Like you said those pre-molars do look more like a bear.

If that fence is made of 2 by 4s, then the length would be about right for a bear. And a little small for a pig/boar old enough to have teeth like that.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users