Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If Obama Fails?

Agent X

If Obama fails his Presidency, that is to say that he is not able to keep any of his promises nor implement any of his policies, could it hurt race relations in America in some way?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• Space Commander Travis

• preacherman76

• Startraveler

Top Posters In This Topic

If Obama fails his Presidency, that is to say that he is not able to keep any of his promises nor implement any of his policies, could it hurt race relations in America in some way?

No more than eight years of failure affected relations with ignorant rednecks.

Nope, got nothing to do with race. His policies is what it is all about, same policies that failed before and being tried again.

When ignorant rednecks figure out how to get on the internet, you're going to owe them an apology for that insensitive remark.

the main thing I can see effecting the race relations here in the United States is if the powers that be pull a JFK on Obama and turn him into a Martar. But also another thing that would effect race relations is if he was to be revoked from office and told to give up all Presidental powers to the Vice President. But then again, what else is new in that area? Nothing has really changed in the past 225 years of this nation being around, so why would you expect anything else to change in the next four? That's why you tell people that you don't discrimination, you hate everyone. Including your own kind or even your self.

When ignorant rednecks figure out how to get on the internet, you're going to owe them an apology for that insensitive remark.

LMAO!!

:D:rofl:

In my own opinion, Obama has already succeeded. His work and progress so far is remarkable and far more than I expected.

So far Obama has done what any other canidate would have had to do. He hasn't done anything really awesome to make me go ohhhh ahhhhh. I still think Obama will do more good than harm and really when one looks at the alternative. A McCain Palin in the white house I think America should concider itself lucky things turned out the way they did.

Then America wins.

G.W. Bush lasted for eight years, despite being manifestly incompetent, in fact it's surely a qualification for the job, since every president since about 1963 has been incompetent to a greater or lesser extent, so why should the current one be any different? or is it just because he's a Democrat, and is therefore disliked by everyone who admired G.W. Bush and is still whinging & whining about the fact that a republican is not the current inhabitant of the White House; and this despite the fact that, I'm sure, they'd be most adamant in their insistence that they support democracy?

Edited by 747400

So far Obama has done what any other canidate would have had to do. He hasn't done anything really awesome to make me go ohhhh ahhhhh. I still think Obama will do more good than harm and really when one looks at the alternative. A McCain Palin in the white house I think America should concider itself lucky things turned out the way they did.

He had to give billions in bonuses to the bankers?? He had to destory the middle class with "cap and trade". He had to give billions of tax payers money to the world bank?? He had to give dictoral powers to the federal reserve?? He had to lie about "no lobbiest's"?? He had to lie about no tax raises for though making less than 200,000????

he had to lie about bringing the boys home from war???

Edited by preacherman76

Nope, got nothing to do with race. His policies is what it is all about, same policies that failed before and being tried again.

This country is so politically split that it's hard for any president to enact any sort of policies. What we build, we rip right back down. Won't effect race relations though.

So I guess you think Bush had new and brilliant ideas that did work?

Of course; he gave America more wars than anyone had for a long time. That's an innovative policy, surely.

YUP, 49 months of straight ecnomic growth and an unemployment rate that bottomed at 4.5%.

We did not get attacked again during his term.

I would not say they were new and brillliant, they were simply effective.

Of course; he gave America more wars than anyone had for a long time. That's an innovative policy, surely.

War was declared on us on 9/11.

But to some it was merely a domestic disturbance.

War was declared on us on 9/11.

But to some it was merely a domestic disturbance.

then why did G.W. Bush waste years and vast quantities of money in Iraq, which was the wrong country entirely? Manifestly incompetent, see. That's why it really doesn't seem to be any bar to being in office.

He had to give billions in bonuses to the bankers?? He had to destory the middle class with "cap and trade". He had to give billions of tax payers money to the world bank?? He had to give dictoral powers to the federal reserve?? He had to lie about "no lobbiest's"?? He had to lie about no tax raises for though making less than 200,000????

he had to lie about bringing the boys home from war???

All that money that disapeared and went to pay bonuses and the such came from the Bush 800 billion dollar bail out. Most of the "Obama" money is still accounted for sorta LOL better than Bush could have handled it. This was all set in motion by the Bush admin. I agree both parties suck eggs but it's the system so now you have to live with your system of Government. I would never say suck it up but really. To hate both parties equal kinda leaves you standing there with nothing really to say. Name me a politician that never lied and I'll show you a lier.

then why did G.W. Bush waste years and vast quantities of money in Iraq, which was the wrong country entirely? Manifestly incompetent, see. That's why it really doesn't seem to be any bar to being in office.

Again, it comes back to the fact that WE VOTE THESE PEOPLE IN OFFICE.... yet we call them idiots when something goes wrong... time for The People to step up and take responsibility as well as control...

YUP, 49 months of straight ecnomic growth and an unemployment rate that bottomed at 4.5%.

A weak recovery concentrated at the top of the economic ladder (although I'm sure you're under the impression that income stratification is somehow economically beneficial). Culminating in the economic collapse of last fall.

We did not get attacked again during his term.

If a massive terrorist attack occurs in two months, I'm sure you'll be consistent in your position and suggest that 9 months in office is hardly enough time for Obama to take control of his government and assume responsibility for the security of his nation. Thus the fault will lie with his predecessor and not with him.

Of course, I wouldn't claim that and I doubt most thinking people would. But at least Obama will have a champion in you.

Iraq will be judged thru the years, if Iraq becomes successful in being a none hostile to the western world and its neighbor then public opinion on the war will change likewise.

And in a way its good for those who are thinking of attacking us again that we well not simply go for tit for a tat.

A weak recovery concentrated at the top of the economic ladder (although I'm sure you're under the impression that income stratification is somehow economically beneficial). Culminating in the economic collapse of last fall.
SUV sales exploded and housing price sky rocketed, weak recovery?????? :blink:

You are merely speaking to those who missed the boat and thsoe who didnt benefit as much.

If a massive terrorist attack occurs in two months, I'm sure you'll be consistent in your position and suggest that 9 months in office is hardly enough time for Obama to take control of his government and assume responsibility for the security of his nation. Thus the fault will lie with his predecessor and not with him.

He is changing at this very moment the securty policies in place, right?

I think he's doing a good job.

I just wish he would grow a pair and become more forceful on the gay marriage issue and on healthcare.

You are merely speaking to those who missed the boat and thsoe who didnt benefit as much.

Yes, the majority of wage earners. Greetings from the Rust Belt.

He is changing at this very moment the securty policies in place, right?

Unsurprisingly you miss the point of my words. So I'll spell it out for you: 9/11 was a failure of then-president Bush. A terrorist attack in two months would be a failure of Obama and his team. The role of their predecessors in that failure would be fair game for debate but would not negate their culpability.

The fact that a second 9/11 attack didn't occur under Bush's tenure is less impressive when one remembers that 9/11 did happen on his watch.