Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Investigator rules against Palin

ExpandMyMind

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) -- An independent investigator has found evidence that Gov. Sarah Palin may have violated ethics laws by trading on her position as she sought money for lawyer fees, in the latest legal distraction for the former vice presidential candidate as she prepares to leave office this week.

The report obtained by The Associated Press says Palin is securing unwarranted benefits and receiving improper gifts through the Alaska Fund Trust, set up by supporters.

linked-imageRead more...

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• The Silver Thong

• Kimi81

• randym23

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be Palin is a little more sneaky than we thought?

Or

She has become a target of riducule and someone wants to make a news deal just because he stood in line at the esso once to pay for his gas and she stepped on his toe.

LOL ya I was joking on that last part a little ;)

How many investigation now, 14?

Finally, repot saying Palin may have...... now we getting hot!!!

Maybe another 20 more investigations and we will have something more than may have.....

Does any one else in the states see Palin bumper stickers still around? there are tons in southeast alabama. driving me crazy with "Palin Power". If she did any wrong doing, throw the f*&n book at her. If not, put her on her own reality show where wolves hunt her from helicopters, throwing chainsaws and babies at her. I'll watch it over the T.O. show!

How many investigation now, 14?

Finally, repot saying Palin may have...... now we getting hot!!!

Maybe another 20 more investigations and we will have something more than may have.....

How many investigators,lawyers commitee staff did it take to make Richard Nixon resign ?

She's crooked.

Edited by The Silver Thong

No partisan politics in this thread.

How many investigators,lawyers commitee staff did it take to make Richard Nixon resign ?

She's crooked.

And how many investigation, lawyers, commitee staff did it take on Bush?

Nixon merely eavesdrop, I mean he didnt murder anyone. Just cheated a little there. ;)

This chick is completley irrelevant, she needs to stay low on the radar, brush up on her Geography, and only give Fox News exclusive interviews while she prepares for her impending disasterous Presidental run in 2012 :rolleyes:

This chick is completley irrelevant, she needs to stay low on the radar, brush up on her Geography, and only give Fox News exclusive interviews while she prepares for her impending disasterous Presidental run in 2012 :rolleyes:

If she is, then why is there so much attention on her? Like they way you pay attention to her?

If she is, then why is there so much attention on her? Like they way you pay attention to her?

So much attention from who? I hardly ever see anything about her in the news anymore unless it's her teen daugher's baby daddy,(whoa thats a mouthful) is giving interviews to tabloids telling they're family buisness. The only news network that takes her seriously is Fox with the "exclusieve interviews" she gives them :rolleyes: . She's a joke, she is ripe for parody, so I do enjoy making fun of her. I for one am all for her being nominated in 2012, it will provide more entertainment watching them mop the floor with her again, as well as provide a sure victory for the Democrats. Win, Win situation in my eyes :tu:

So much attention from who? I hardly ever see anything about her in the news anymore unless it's her teen daugher's baby daddy,(whoa thats a mouthful) is giving interviews to tabloids telling they're family buisness. The only news network that takes her seriously is Fox with the "exclusieve interviews" she gives them :rolleyes: . She's a joke, she is ripe for parody, so I do enjoy making fun of her. I for one am all for her being nominated in 2012, it will provide more entertainment watching them mop the floor with her again, as well as provide a sure victory for the Democrats. Win, Win situation in my eyes :tu:

They said the same thing about Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan :tu:

if she not important why are we paying attention to her?

have you seen what people pay attention to these days?

reality shows.

infomercials.

competition cooking?

or how about giving 10% of their income to bottomless pit religion

instead of charity.

people paid attention to her because humanity is circling the drain

if she not important why are we paying attention to her?

have you seen what people pay attention to these days?

reality shows.

infomercials.

competition cooking?

or how about giving 10% of their income to bottomless pit religion

instead of charity.

people paid attention to her because humanity is circling the drain

But those who are paying attention to her are not simply watching, they want her buried.

It's fear really. ;)

But those who are paying attention to her are not simply watching, they want her buried.

It's fear really. ;)

Ya fear of another Bush era maybe.

^

|

|

precisely

seems to me aroces is just another mindless right winger that will nod their head to what-ever policies they espouse

(and for the record there are left wingers like that to that i have no respect for either)

the woman was clearly unqualified for the 2nd most powerful position in the world.

it was insulting and irresponsible to nominate her.

she thinks the earth is 6,000 years old. Im supposed respect and trust someone with delusions like that?

Ya fear of another Bush era maybe.

Well, many seem to have no fear of another Carter era as it is now.

^

|

|

precisely

seems to me aroces is just another mindless right winger that will nod their head to what-ever policies they espouse

(and for the record there are left wingers like that to that i have no respect for either)

the woman was clearly unqualified for the 2nd most powerful position in the world.

she thinks the earth is 6,000 years old. Im supposed respect and trust someone with delusions like that?

Well, you entrusted the most powerful position in the world to a community organizer. For you are a clueless left winger, who believes on many things that isn't so.

^

|

|

precisely

You said it bud :tu:

Well, you entrusted the most powerful position in the world to a community organizer. For you are a clueless left winger, who believes on many things that isn't so.

I'm rubber and your glue, what ever you say to me bounces off and sticks to you :P Come on Aroces your arguments border on child like sometimes.

It's fear really. ;)

:w00t:Fear......of what? This chick is not respected by anyone besides right wingers and Fox News anchors. ;)

She is harmless, Americans were alarmed that an idiot such as her actually had a shot to be VP but that got shot to hell, so now she's just brought up for entertainment value. I personally am looking forward to her future Presidental run because she is going to get slaughtered. It will be like watching a trainwreck all over again. If the Right is this naive to actually take this broad seriously, and think Americans will elect her as President you guy's are more desperate than I thought :unsure2:

Aroces, I really have to ask...... all jokes aside, do you really think Americns will elect Palin to be President of the United States? :hmm:

I stopped caring about Palin once she was found to be corrupt the first time.

I stopped caring about Palin once she was found to be corrupt the first time.

Give a source on that one please... she has been cleared on all ethics investigations thus far... and this one will more than likely be no different than the rest.

"There has been no board finding of an ethics violation, and there is a detailed legal process to follow before there is a final resolution," Van Flein said in a statement to reporters.

Funds just like this one are setup quite often to help out politicians who are under investigation, the only difference in this one and the others is the fact that she DIDN'T take any of the money from the fund...

CNN

Edited by Dredimus