Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ap made simple but a bit funny looking too

34th prototype

This is a simple technique to facilitate an astral projection. Stand, close your eyes, spin around in one direction, once becoming dizzy, stop, lay back on a smooth surface (bed) and internally will/feel you body going out in the opposition direction you were spinning in. Best of Luck!

note: this idea aint from me, but from a video description.. In the comments of that video,lots of them said that it worked as a faster technique for them when used in the morning..so i just wanted to put it here and let some of you know.. :)..and of course,replay is free

Edited by 34th prototype

What video discriprtion did you see this at? I'm going to try it now cause I'm curious

yeah.. It was a Youtube video.We cant post any links here,right?

Anyway,when i searched in google 'my new astral projection technique' (im weird)..in the first page of results, it was named:'OBE/Astral Projection Technique (simple)-youtube'

I've seen people posting links so I think it can be done, thanks, ill watch it once I'm home, I've actually successfully done an obe 3 times, and I did experience a bizzare spinning motion, it made me sick and nauseous.the farthest I've gone is my floor cuz I just can't controll myself, however after my third attempt I saw 3 black figures on the other side of my room and that scared the crap outta me, so now I'm haveing difficulties doing an obe again, I'll try to sleep on my back to enter the paralyzed stage but that image of the stupid figures will pop up on my mind or ill suddenly think of the girl from the ring and there is just no way I can do an obe like that....-_- maybe this method will work, it doesn't hurt to try

Becareful when using the above method..I am not going to be responsible if you hit your head on the wall or floor :D.. I'll try pasting the link,[

Even if this link works,i cant guarantee that it is going work for you as a successful method.so dont be disappointed.The reason i said that is because almost every single technique except this one has got deeper relaxation and stuff in it.And why would i post such silly things here?,Because,

1.in the comments section,people said it sounded great and one even said that he/she could achieve vibration at 2:00 am using it..Also Most of them said that it would help them become comfortable or get used to the weird sensations while seperating..

2.That it sounded to me far more easier than any method i have ever heard about..so i wanted you to know that there is a chance in these kinda things too..

• Like 1

the link pasting did not work.. but i know a way,a sort of trick to give that link {its stupid,but..}.. If you couldnt get to it,i can do it..But It will most probably upset the mods..

...And about your fear that makes you stay away from projecting, funny i remember reading your story when i joined this forum,not sure if it was yours though...I read it and that gave me a week of not projecting..making me not even think about ap. Those 3 fig made fun of you didnt they?.maybe its someone else's story..I got rid of every single fear by last week through the way of surrendering seeker79 always talk about.. i too think its the only way,before the fear grows like a virus..

• Like 1

Do that after a six pac and wow. I AS projected till my alarm went off at 7 am errrr.

• Like 2

i know the method sounds silly.. But i did not laugh at it,instead posted it here because it helped some people atleast to get over fear and think of obe as an uncomplicated thing..

whoever believes it is that much stupid..best thing is to ignore it..Not to discourage anyone from anything.. :)

i know the method sounds silly.. But i did not laugh at it,instead posted it here because it helped some people atleast to get over fear and think of obe as an uncomplicated thing..

whoever believes it is that much stupid..best thing is to ignore it..Not to discourage anyone from anything.. :)

You do know that obe is when you die right and not spin in circles and lay down. Every single person on the planet has gotten dizzy and laid down.

..i told from the start that it wasnt from me..and im not responsible..

But try finding that video like i have said in the earlier comment..It seems like it works..

you are funny,.but i was reminded of the childhood hobbies of most kids..If it was that dangerous, kids would have died doing that and it would have become a way of suicide by now..its not...

But respecting 'silver thong''s words, i say again,

FOLLOW COMMON SENSE,TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK,ONLY IF YOU THINK IT IS A LETS GIVE IT A TRY..

should have said this way earlier,thank you silver thongs..end of story

..i told from the start that it wasnt from me..and im not responsible..

But try finding that video like i have said in the earlier comment..It seems like it works..

you are funny,.but i was reminded of the childhood hobbies of most kids..If it was that dangerous, kids would have died doing that and it would have become a way of suicide by now..its not...

But respecting 'silver thong''s words, i say again,

FOLLOW COMMON SENSE,TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK,ONLY IF YOU THINK IT IS A LETS GIVE IT A TRY..

should have said this way earlier,thank you silver thongs..end of story

What I am saying is that every person on the planet has made themselves dizzy and no they do not die from it lol. What you are not understanding is what an OBE is.

An OBE is a delusional state when a person is in a dealthy position and think they leave there body. Hence dead and they are a spirit.

yeah ..your defining of OBE counts too..but definition is diffrent when it comes to what people are trying to achieve, what i am talking about; willful induction of OBE or Astral projection..

Edited by 34th prototype

yeah ..your defining of OBE counts too..but definition is diffrent when it comes to what people are trying to achieve, what i am talking about; willful induction of OBE or Astral projection..

Ahhh I see you are from India. OBE Astral projection is a key form of or belief in Hinduisim and Buddhism if I`m not mistaken. Believing is ok :tu:

aaha..you are completely mistaken.. Actually i am completely opposite to hindusm or am more than that.. I am muslim.. i hate hindusm.. but let the me in me ask you a question, Is everyone who visits this forums about Ap and also Aps , hindus or budhists?? Christians project at will,muslims project at will ,others too.. Maybe you are not intrested in metaphysics section or maybe you are new to it or was too lazy to read at least enough to know about ap ,to know that its not about religion or culture to do that..

Almost every thread in the Dreams&Consciousness is about Ap ,the Ap iam talking about..Take time reading please..I have faith in you.

Becareful when using the above method..I am not going to be responsible if you hit your head on the wall or floor :D.. I'll try pasting the link,[

Even if this link works,i cant guarantee that it is going work for you as a successful method.so dont be disappointed.The reason i said that is because almost every single technique except this one has got deeper relaxation and stuff in it.And why would i post such silly things here?,Because,

1.in the comments section,people said it sounded great and one even said that he/she could achieve vibration at 2:00 am using it..Also Most of them said that it would help them become comfortable or get used to the weird sensations while seperating..

2.That it sounded to me far more easier than any method i have ever heard about..so i wanted you to know that there is a chance in these kinda things too..

Im sure I won't hit my head, well I didn't try tonight cuz my dog kept fighting with the possums outside and I couldn't concentrate. If they said it helps get used to the sensations then it is worth a try, my body vibrates too hard and it startles me, I can't handle it

the link pasting did not work.. but i know a way,a sort of trick to give that link {its stupid,but..}.. If you couldnt get to it,i can do it..But It will most probably upset the mods..

...And about your fear that makes you stay away from projecting, funny i remember reading your story when i joined this forum,not sure if it was yours though...I read it and that gave me a week of not projecting..making me not even think about ap. Those 3 fig made fun of you didnt they?.maybe its someone else's story..I got rid of every single fear by last week through the way of surrendering seeker79 always talk about.. i too think its the only way,before the fear grows like a virus..

it was probably my forum since I rambled on about my fear of projecting, sorry, I didn't mean to discourage you haha :D oh yes, I'm sure the figures had a good laugh. I need to keep my fear controlled cuz it's my biggest obstacle

Ahhh I see you are from India. OBE Astral projection is a key form of or belief in Hinduisim and Buddhism if I`m not mistaken. Believing is ok :tu:

Hinduism??? I'm not even Indian and I have no current religion, why be so stereotype about this? It's like saying all blond people are stupid. It's not true at all. And if you don't believe in ap,which I have done and I'm not dead, why are you even here?

hai Himawari69, you look so series about trying this method..I am afraid this has less chance of success ,because i too think it sound stupid..But i wasnt lying about the video and its comments..You are so confident and nice.so disappointing you will make me really sad..i am warning you not to get too excited about this.dont dream that its gonna work..so you can avoid getting disappointed..we are same distance away from mastering ap.. But you can be proud that you projected thrice..i havent done it.

wishing you luck..may you achieve everything.let me know the good news soon that you ap ed...Hey why cant u just project the way u projected at first? Next time you project,call for help as quick as possible..and ask to make you fearless,2 give u +ve energy..then to get u out of ur body at ease whenever u wish to..hOwz my plan? :P

hai Himawari69, you look so series about trying this method..I am afraid this has less chance of success ,because i too think it sound stupid..But i wasnt lying about the video and its comments..You are so confident and nice.so disappointing you will make me really sad..i am warning you not to get too excited about this.dont dream that its gonna work..so you can avoid getting disappointed..we are same distance away from mastering ap.. But you can be proud that you projected thrice..i havent done it.

wishing you luck..may you achieve everything.let me know the good news soon that you ap ed...Hey why cant u just project the way u projected at first? Next time you project,call for help as quick as possible..and ask to make you fearless,2 give u +ve energy..then to get u out of ur body at ease whenever u wish to..hOwz my plan? :P

I'm not very serious about this, I'm doing it for fun, I am always positive about everything and that's important if you want to achieve things in life, so don't be disappointed cuz I don't care if it works or not, I was just curious but confidence is always good, I try to do it how I did it before but I'm having trouble because my body vibrates really hard and it startles me. It also makes me feel nauseous. I don't like the vibrating at all that's why I'm looking for a short cut, also I have a bit of fear of seeing some evil entities, I guess I'll continue to try it how you suggested, I'll have to learn to get used to the vibrating, it's just an unpleasant feeling.ill try tonight, I'm sure I can do it again

Only if you vibrate at higher level,you are going to avoid seeing evil things.. Everywhere i read about them,they are named lower vibrational entities..so the name says it all..you Better vibrate higher. Seeing you are scared,maybe your guide/higher self is making you vibrate higher,i mean maybe you are being helped.

It's funny with that video. I wish It were that simple. Maby it is for some. Not me. I could probably spin for many minutes, and not encounter an altered state. My question is if there is anyone who has made this work. I'm so not even convinced by the presenter of the video., her energy is one of embarrassment.., she dosnt believe it herself!!! I can tell. Ill try it tomorrow morning, but I know these levels of conciousness. I will be surprised if It has even the slightest effect.

I'm not very serious about this, I'm doing it for fun, I am always positive about everything and that's important if you want to achieve things in life, so don't be disappointed cuz I don't care if it works or not, I was just curious but confidence is always good, I try to do it how I did it before but I'm having trouble because my body vibrates really hard and it startles me. It also makes me feel nauseous. I don't like the vibrating at all that's why I'm looking for a short cut, also I have a bit of fear of seeing some evil entities, I guess I'll continue to try it how you suggested, I'll have to learn to get used to the vibrating, it's just an unpleasant feeling.ill try tonight, I'm sure I can do it again

Keep looking for that short cut... It dosnt exist. Fun? I wish it were that simple. But yes if you have ever skimmed the fog of clouds it's pretty fun, but you have to maintain a certain heighth for the clouds to maintain their fluffy structure. Any lower and its just like myst or fog at the ocean. But trust me... On a full moon far above a storm... Only the moon, the fluffy cover underneath and the star field...not many human beings have seen it besides maby fighter pilots flying upside down.

Edited by Seeker79

seeker79,:D, I was afraid if you were going to say something worse when seeing this thread..But did you find that video? Then you must spend time reading the comments.. Dont worry its only a few..but there was absolutely no bad words. They said it was a great technique.. I didnt get what they meant..so i started this thread,to know if there is anyone else.. And Himawari looks so confident... But it'd be helpful for him/her if you give some advise just like that..

Only if you vibrate at higher level,you are going to avoid seeing evil things.. Everywhere i read about them,they are named lower vibrational entities..so the name says it all..you Better vibrate higher. Seeing you are scared,maybe your guide/higher self is making you vibrate higher,i mean maybe you are being helped.

perhaps... I have read about these entities as well and ap will be ruined for me if I encounter something like that, I read in another site that the vibrations are caused by friction, a force acting against your exit because of the amount of momentum, thus causing vibrations to take place, if you haven't done an obe then you could try my method, lay on your back with your arms at your side, and make yourself dream. I know it sounds hard to do that but with practice it gets easy. Close your eyes but don't fall asleep, clear your mind. Imagine that you in a beach or with friends, imagine them calling your name and make them tell you your going to do an obe.relax your body and soon your going to start dreaming for real only your going to know your dreaming, when you do don't get excited( I did on my first LD and I woke up) stay calm and look up at the sky or examine your feet. This will cause you to be half awake and paralyzed.you will feel a strong pressure on your chest and your heart beating fast, then a loud buzzing will be heard and the vibrations will start then just think about rolling off of your bed and there,your out. That was how I did it but boy, the vibrating feels horrible, maybe for you it won't
  • Like 1