Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

ap made simple but a bit funny looking too

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1    34th prototype

34th prototype

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

• I am strong enough to admit that I am weak.

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:45 AM

This is a simple technique to facilitate an astral projection. Stand, close your eyes, spin around in one direction, once becoming dizzy, stop, lay back on a smooth surface (bed) and internally will/feel you body going out in the opposition direction you were spinning in. Best of Luck!

note: this idea aint  from me, but  from a video description.. In  the comments of that video,lots of them said that it worked as a faster technique for them when used in the morning..so i just wanted to put it here and let some of you know.. :)..and of course,replay is free

Edited by 34th prototype, 25 February 2013 - 11:15 AM.

Piieces!!!!!!!

#2    Himawari69

Himawari69

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 304 posts

• No matter how hard I grip the crown, in the end,it won't matter, because I will not die a queen

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

What video discriprtion did you see this at? I'm going to try it now cause I'm curious

#3    34th prototype

34th prototype

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:31 PM

yeah.. It was a Youtube video.We cant post any links here,right?
Anyway,when i searched in google 'my new astral projection technique' (im weird)..in the first page of results, it was named:'OBE/Astral Projection Technique (simple)-youtube'

Piieces!!!!!!!

#4    Himawari69

Himawari69

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 304 posts

• No matter how hard I grip the crown, in the end,it won't matter, because I will not die a queen

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:15 AM

I've seen people posting links so I think it can be done, thanks, ill watch it once I'm home, I've actually successfully done an obe 3 times, and I did experience a bizzare spinning motion, it made me sick and nauseous.the farthest I've gone is my floor cuz I just can't controll myself, however after my third attempt I saw 3 black figures on the other side of my room and that scared the crap outta me, so now I'm haveing difficulties doing an obe again, I'll try to sleep on my back to enter the paralyzed stage but that image of the stupid figures will pop up on my mind or ill suddenly think of the girl from the ring and there is just no way I can do an obe like that....-_- maybe this method will work, it doesn't hurt to try

#5    34th prototype

34th prototype

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:23 AM

Becareful when using the above method..I am not going to be responsible if you hit your head on the wall or floor :D.. I'll try pasting the link,[ Even if this link works,i cant guarantee that it is going work for you as a successful method.so dont be disappointed.The reason i said that is because almost every single technique except this one has got deeper relaxation and stuff in it.And why would i post such silly things here?,Because,

1.in the comments section,people said it sounded great and one even said that he/she could achieve vibration at 2:00 am using it..Also Most of them said that it would help them become comfortable or get used to the weird sensations while seperating..

2.That it sounded to me far more easier than any method i have ever heard about..so i wanted you to know that there is a chance in these kinda things too..

Piieces!!!!!!!

#6    34th prototype

34th prototype

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:42 AM

the link pasting did not work.. but i know a way,a sort of trick to give that link {its stupid,but..}.. If you couldnt get to it,i can do it..But  It will most probably upset the mods..

...And about your fear that makes you stay away from projecting, funny i remember reading your story when i joined this forum,not sure if it was yours though...I read it and that gave me a week of not projecting..making me not even think about ap. Those 3 fig made fun of you didnt they?.maybe its someone else's story..I got rid of every single fear by last week through the way of surrendering seeker79 always talk about.. i too think its the only way,before the fear grows like a virus..

Piieces!!!!!!!

#7    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,167 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:48 AM

LOL ask me for my pricing this was rich.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#8    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,167 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:50 AM

Do that after a six pac and wow. I AS projected till my alarm went off at 7 am errrr.

#9    34th prototype

34th prototype

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:59 AM

i know the method sounds silly.. But i did not laugh at it,instead posted it here because it helped some people atleast to get  over fear and think of obe as an uncomplicated thing..

whoever believes it is that much stupid..best thing is to ignore it..Not to discourage anyone from anything.. :)

Piieces!!!!!!!

#10    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,167 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:06 AM

View Post34th prototype, on 26 February 2013 - 05:59 AM, said:

i know the method sounds silly.. But i did not laugh at it,instead posted it here because it helped some people atleast to get  over fear and think of obe as an uncomplicated thing..

whoever believes it is that much stupid..best thing is to ignore it..Not to discourage anyone from anything.. :)

You do know that obe is when you die right and not spin in circles and lay down.  Every single person on the planet has gotten dizzy and laid down.

#11    34th prototype

34th prototype

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:21 AM

..i told from the start that it wasnt from me..and im not responsible..
But try finding that video like i have said in the earlier comment..It seems like it works..

you are funny,.but i was reminded of the childhood hobbies of most kids..If it was that dangerous, kids would have died doing that and it would have become a way of suicide by now..its not...

But respecting 'silver thong''s words, i say again,

FOLLOW COMMON SENSE,TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK,ONLY IF YOU THINK IT IS A LETS GIVE IT A TRY..

should have said this way earlier,thank you silver thongs..end of story

Piieces!!!!!!!

#12    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,167 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:27 AM

View Post34th prototype, on 26 February 2013 - 06:21 AM, said:

..i told from the start that it wasnt from me..and im not responsible..
But try finding that video like i have said in the earlier comment..It seems like it works..

you are funny,.but i was reminded of the childhood hobbies of most kids..If it was that dangerous, kids would have died doing that and it would have become a way of suicide by now..its not...

But respecting 'silver thong''s words, i say again,

FOLLOW COMMON SENSE,TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK,ONLY IF YOU THINK IT IS A LETS GIVE IT A TRY..

should have said this way earlier,thank you silver thongs..end of story

What I am saying is that every person on the planet has made themselves dizzy and no they do not die from it lol.  What you are not understanding is what an OBE is.

An OBE is a delusional state when a person is in a dealthy position and think they leave there body. Hence dead and they are a spirit.

#13    34th prototype

34th prototype

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:34 AM

yeah ..your defining of OBE counts too..but definition is diffrent when it comes to what people are trying to achieve, what i am talking about; willful induction of OBE or Astral projection..

Edited by 34th prototype, 26 February 2013 - 06:35 AM.

Piieces!!!!!!!

#14    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,167 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:40 AM

View Post34th prototype, on 26 February 2013 - 06:34 AM, said:

yeah ..your defining of OBE counts too..but definition is diffrent when it comes to what people are trying to achieve, what i am talking about; willful induction of OBE or Astral projection..

Ahhh I see you are from India.  OBE Astral projection is a key form of or belief in Hinduisim and Buddhism if I`m not mistaken.  Believing is ok :tu:

#15    34th prototype

34th prototype

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:54 AM

aaha..you are completely mistaken.. Actually i am completely opposite to hindusm or am more than that.. I am muslim.. i hate hindusm.. but let the me in me ask you a question, Is everyone who visits this forums about Ap and also Aps , hindus or budhists?? Christians project at will,muslims project at will ,others too.. Maybe you are not intrested in metaphysics section or maybe you are new to it or was too lazy to read at least enough to know about ap ,to know that its not about religion or culture to do that..

Almost every thread in the Dreams&Consciousness is about Ap ,the Ap iam talking about..Take time reading please..I have faith in you.

Piieces!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users