Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Disclosure the End of YHWH?

dragon15066

Now we have all heard the discussion of the various reasons that the “powers that be” are keeping a secret that intelligent life is abundant in the Universe AND the Solar System in which Earth is a member, such as government and economical, collapse.

We have also been told that one of the reasons is the collapse of the religious “institutions” around the world. What they fail to point out is that philosophies such as Buddhism and Hinduism have no problem with this. Their understanding of Creation is that everything has a life force, even if man cannot measure it. Not only do they accept that life is abundant, they know it. It is recorded and taught in all their books about different beings coming to Earth..As I understand it, the original Buddha, which simply means “enlightened one”, never proclaimed himself to be anything other than a representation of what all humans have the power to become… one with Creation itself! Only later was he deified by others who fell into the mistake of looking at the finger pointing to the moon (Buddha), and missed out on the moon (his teachings)! In other words, the Buddha is not a god, just worshiped as one, where his message was and is, that all humanity can achieve this ultimate unity which is referred to as “Christ-consciousness”.

The mistake lies in the focus of attention is my point. The same was done with Jesus. Only how can you link a message of love, and that all mankind is capable of becoming like him if they could embrace this fact, and to embrace and honor women and the feminine nature of the Divine, with the monster of the Old Testament is blasphemy in itself. He is the opposite of Jesus’ message!.But hijack his teachings, keep his writings and those of his followers in a vault in order to create another religion of control. A link related to what I have discovered studying Taoism and Buddhism and Jesus and how his message was hijacked by the Israelite’s and the Roman Empire… http://www.esophoria.org/the-rebellion-of-jesus/

So where is the threat to the understanding of how Creation works and exists that creates so much concern to the religions of the world? The threat lies in the very concept of the Abrahamic religions,That there is nothing out there, one god, creator of everything, yet he is a male being who in their own texts states that he repented of having made man. It means that mankind would be able to see past what the religious institutions teach; which is that the Earth is the center of their god’s Creation and that to be part of the “great plan”, humanity has to listen and obey what they are mandated by the institution of religion to do, with the lie being that it is “mandated by God”.

Truth be told, those who are behind this are in no way following the teachings they push. These things are meant to suppress, and they are in the business of deception. Only those who preach and are just as much a victim as those they preach to follow the so-called mandate. As I have stated before, the best way to conceal and spread a lie is to get those who are deceived by that same lie to pass it on. That is why many pastors and ministers are so devoted. They believe the message they are delivering.

Recently, we have seen the Catholic Church declare that discovering alien life would not be in conflict with their teachings. This was done because they know that they are losing their ability to suppress what will soon be common knowledge… life is everywhere!

So why do I call this letter “The Threat”? I do so because all over the world, ancient cultures tell the same story: a race of beings from another world came to this planet and along with advancing the human race into it’s current form through genetic engineering, they taught mankind the secrets of the Universe and of the spirit’s supernatural potential. They taught humanity one other thing as well… how to achieve it!

So there goes the plan to keep mankind spiritually numb and suppressed in order to control their every thought and action, based on the lie that if they do not adhere to the teachings, they will be tortured by the very same “god” they teach loves them so much. The threat of damnation they use will have lost it’s bite. Their god,;one of many, and not all powerful after all.

And the Sheep are Set Free!

If one takes the time to research ancient text, especially the ancient Sumerian text, it becomes clear that not only was man taught about the creation of the Solar System, but it becomes equally clear that everything in the Abrahamic texts was taken from these far more ancient text and manipulated into the Great Deception.

From freedom and knowledge, to slavery and ignorance. What also amazes me is the fact that the only people killing women and children, and cutting the heads off people are those who claim a “divine mandate” are sects of this deception! They have no problem abusing women and mass murder.

Why is it that they all teach that Satan is the one behind it all? I do not see armies of Satan trying to take out nations or convert anyone with the threat of beheading or the threat of eternal damnation. Seems to me that peace only comes from the “god of Abraham” when everyone is dead!

And because Jesus never said that he was the son of YHWH, let us look at the God of the Hebrews and his overwhelming blood lust, while the so-called “enemy” Satan” was nowhere to be found, killing no one… Maybe this is something they don’t want revealed… Jesus and YHWH were not friends let alone family! Their messages are absolutely opposite. http://www.evilbible.com/Murder.htm And in the Sumerian tablets, it was Enlil who did not want mankind to know this, and he hated his brother Ea/Enki/Satan for revealing it to them! And Jesus taught the same message that Enki had in the Garden of Eden. That Humanity is far greater than a slave, but capable of becoming god’s. And Jesus stated as much (John 10:34). Not something a jealous and controlling master wants his servants to know! And when humanity becomes enlightened, it’s game over! The walls of Deception will come crumbling down.

Believe me, it was a shock to me but I go where the evidence takes me and even if it goes against what I was taught, and it really did, I have to accept it. And the more I accept, the more amazing it all is. The great Buddhist known as Yoda once said “You must unlearn what you have learned”.Or the phrase what we must empty our cup (preconceptions), in order that our cup may be filled (replaced with Divine Understanding). Jesus cannot be the son of YHWH. But the opposite!!

The evidence is everywhere which leads me to ask: who’s “time is short” as “knowledge is increased” and the Serpent is revealed not as a monster but as the teacher of the secret knowledge of the spiritual nature of man and how to reach the state of highest enlightenment known as the “godhead“? The curtain is lifting and it is going to be a shocker to see who the real deceiver has been this whole time. Not “Oh God, You Devil” but “”God is the Devil!!”‘ is what I believe is the ultimate conclusion. His deception IS the Matrix! And that is huge!

Those who “from heaven to earth came”, not “fallen” as it is being taught, knew the Almighty One as the “Creator of all things” and knew better than to put a label on the very essence of Creation itself, as they knew it to be the Silent Majesty that is in and through all.

We are now discovering the true meanings behind Ezekiel’s wheel and angels being different races with different agendas , some being the carrying out of Yahweh’s killing orders.

The word devil means “deceiver”. The greatest deception is not that “the devil convinced man that he doesn’t exist”, it’s that he convinced man that he is god! The re-emergence of the ancient and eternal Wisdom taught by the Masters, and the discovery of who the true “deceiver” really is, are the greatest threats they have ever faced, and they know they cannot stop it.

The Space Bar works wonders. Use it.

As for the ultimate fall of society because there is life all over the universe. Who care what the little minded people think. It also might show that we are not as 'special' as we think ourselves to be.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 2

Now we have all heard the discussion of the various reasons that the “powers that be” are keeping a secret that intelligent life is abundant in the Universe AND the Solar System in which Earth is a member, such as government and economical, collapse.

We have also been told that one of the reasons is the collapse of the religious “institutions” around the world. What they fail to point out is that philosophies such as Buddhism and Hinduism have no problem with this. Their understanding of Creation is that everything has a life force, even if man cannot measure it. Not only do they accept that life is abundant, they know it. It is recorded and taught in all their books about different beings coming to Earth..As I understand it, the original Buddha, which simply means “enlightened one”, never proclaimed himself to be anything other than a representation of what all humans have the power to become… one with Creation itself! Only later was he deified by others who fell into the mistake of looking at the finger pointing to the moon (Buddha), and missed out on the moon (his teachings)! In other words, the Buddha is not a god, just worshiped as one, where his message was and is, that all humanity can achieve this ultimate unity which is referred to as “Christ-consciousness”.

The mistake lies in the focus of attention is my point. The same was done with Jesus. Only how can you link a message of love, and that all mankind is capable of becoming like him if they could embrace this fact, and to embrace and honor women and the feminine nature of the Divine, with the monster of the Old Testament is blasphemy in itself. He is the opposite of Jesus’ message!.But hijack his teachings, keep his writings and those of his followers in a vault in order to create another religion of control. A link related to what I have discovered studying Taoism and Buddhism and Jesus and how his message was hijacked by the Israelite’s and the Roman Empire… http://www.esophoria.org/the-rebellion-of-jesus/

From the link--- Jesus and his immediate family had moved to Egypt so that Jesus could learn in safety the Egyptian mysteries by his father, Joseph, as well as enrolling in the Babylonian schools where he was taught by the holy ones the art of the feminine mysteries. This was so because he was the representation of the divine masculine on Earth, the Holy Bridegroom that would in time perform the Hieros Gamos with the representation of the divine feminine, Mariam.

This is not true.

• Like 2

From the link--- Jesus and his immediate family had moved to Egypt so that Jesus could learn in safety the Egyptian mysteries by his father, Joseph, as well as enrolling in the Babylonian schools where he was taught by the holy ones the art of the feminine mysteries. This was so because he was the representation of the divine masculine on Earth, the Holy Bridegroom that would in time perform the Hieros Gamos with the representation of the divine feminine, Mariam.

This is not true.

I was going to say, I think I missed that chapter.

As far as it goes, the Catholic church has already stated their willingness to preach to new intelligent lifeforms were they to appear.

If any other intelligent life appears, or we discover signs of it around another distant planet, religion will adapt.

Individual people will handle it as they will.

Plenty of people believe that aliens do exist, but they are actually Satan's fallen angels. They woild have no problem.

• Like 1

As far as it goes, the Catholic church has already stated their willingness to preach to new intelligent lifeforms were they to appear.

If any other intelligent life appears, or we discover signs of it around another distant planet, religion will adapt.

Plenty of people believe that aliens do exist, but they are actually Satan's fallen angels. They woild have no problem.

If this alien visitor demands worship or informs the world that IT is the Creator then most people would probably accept it. Especially it would be accepted if "miraculous" tech were revealed.
  • Like 2

Ah yeah tell me about it. The morning of my Grandfather's funeral the priest held the entire service for my grandfather while the casket stood there in front of the alter at this "Catholic Church" and the coolest priest talked about UFO's & intelligent life from outerspace,it was interesting,different . The night before I was talking with my grandmother about the experience,sighting Grampa had. I thought it was weird that the funeral service the priest conducted was awfully coincidental to our conversation the night before,and,I never heard or heard of a priest doing that during a funeral service.

• Like 1

Whoa,you surprise me there. I didn't know you believe in interdimensional beings.Oh, and what that alien skull the Vatican has,I think they had it forever, don't you?

I must admit I'm not sure what this thread is about.

It will be interesting, when Aliens do land here, how they will react to being preached at by the various representatives of all the religions of Earth. I suppose either they will be amused or will preach their religion to us. Though probably they'll just do their version of a facepalm and leave.

• Like 6

If this alien visitor demands worship or informs the world that IT is the Creator then most people would probably accept it. Especially it would be accepted if "miraculous" tech were revealed.

People worship other people over some pleasing words and promise of being special.

An alien wouldn't need to make that claim, people would start worshipping it anyway.

Superman somehow appeared on Earth, cults would start up immediately even as he tried to stop them. People like to worship.

• Like 2

Whoa,you surprise me there. I didn't know you believe in interdimensional beings.Oh, and what that alien skull the Vatican has,I think they had it forever, don't you?

I don't know about interdimensional beings, but I have no problem with there being other life or other intelligent life in the universe. Took a course in Astro-Biology. Passed.

Just barely, but it counts.

• Like 2

o.k but i did hear Jews in Jerusalem say they would worship Satan incarnated himself ,they didn't care, they just want their King.You know that the furniture is ready for their temple worship again. yep, they're wanting to continue on with animal sacrifices too, they're waiting and have been preparing.

Some Muslims too have been waiting for their 12th iman to return,some maybe most Shiite believe that they are to create chaos for this iman to appear.

And then the Christians who believe that a 7 yr peace treaty will last for 3 1/2 yrs. into the Apocalypse.

Only one of these three religions can be right. If I were to choose I would have to choose Jesus. His Path. Not the entire religion,but his path.to be the right one.

Edited by Ellapennella

I don't know about interdimensional beings, but I have no problem with there being other life or other intelligent life in the universe. Took a course in Astro-Biology. Passed.

Just barely, but it counts.

you said they were fallen angels right? that would be them,I think. yeah.

I must admit I'm not sure what this thread is about.

It will be interesting, when Aliens do land here, how they will react to being preached at by the various representatives of all the religions of Earth. I suppose either they will be amused or will preach their religion to us. Though probably they'll just do their version of a facepalm and leave.

I think the thread is like something,I dunno know, open minded about everything. But i think the O.P is a warlock. Joking of course.

you said they were fallen angels right? that would be them,I think. yeah.

Oh, no. Some Christians believe aliens do exist but are actually fallen angels.

Sorry I wasn't clear.

• Like 1

Oh, no. Some Christians believe aliens do exist but are actually fallen angels.

Sorry I wasn't clear.

Oh, I see what you're saying.

o.k but i did hear Jews in Jerusalem say they would worship Satan incarnated himself ,they didn't care, they just want their King.You know that the furniture is ready for their temple worship again. yep, they're wanting to continue on with animal sacrifices too, they're waiting and have been preparing.

i am pretty certain this is 100% false. considering satan (as an independent entity) isn't even really a thing in judaism.

• Like 2

i am pretty certain this is 100% false. considering satan (as an independent entity) isn't even really a thing in judaism.

No. I heard it said. They don't care in other words,about God , those who said it. I'm pretty sure you can find it if you don't believe me about it. just search the internet,it's there. I think I first heard it and seen it on BBC like over 5 yrs. ago. yep, I'm not the only who seen and heard it.

ETA - They were being nasty & sarcastic is what you're not understanding, I think.

Edited by Ellapennella

Extract from an Interview on BBC with the leader of the alienz who landed on Earth:

"What? Religion? Do you wanna tell us that you still practice religion here on Earth? You are kidding, right?"

• Like 3

What happens if the aliens turn out to be Communists, Nazis, religious fundamentalists or believe dictatorship is the ideal form of Government? Or maybe they have ideologies and ways of running a state we haven't even conceived of yet which make them hate Liberal Democracy? Whose to say they won't label us with the word 'heretic' for not believing in their creator(s) and then promptly genocide us all?

Just remember people who believe in only one type of alien are dangerous. They are usually people who project their ideal futures onto what aliens must surely be like (peaceful, wise, moral, etc). Yet our own species shows each country thinks differently as to what that ideal future is.

• Like 2

Extract from an Interview on BBC with the leader of the alienz who landed on Earth:

"What? Religion? Do you wanna tell us that you still practice religion here on Earth? You are kidding, right?"

In this case i think it would be an CNN interview, come on, you know better by now.

• Like 1

As long as people do good things expecting a reward in afterlife and as long people do bad things for the same reason aliens will not reveal themself to us again.

Once we overcome the fear of our own existance it will be easy to accept the existance of other lifeforms in the universe.

You just wait Toast ! You wait and see what will become of us all when that 12th iman climbs up from the bottom of some well in Iran,you just wait, you'll see it on CNN first.

As long as people do good things expecting a reward in afterlife and as long people do bad things for the same reason aliens will not reveal themself to us again.

Once we overcome the fear of our own existance it will be easy to accept the existance of other lifeforms in the universe.

as long as they what? just don't eat us !

• Like 1

Why aren't there more freelance photographers over there? We need air drop them cameras,there's money to made from pictures.Don't they know this? They could be making so much dollars.maybe i shouldn't say that,but um maybe they need like their own Hollywood instead of their religion.right? no? yeah?or something,but they're missing out.

ETA they have so much beauty over there. I love the land of Persia. Not the government of Iran,but that land, oh my GOD it's like areas of paradise there.

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 1