Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"The Incident"

mr_halo

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mr_halo

• BurnSide

• earthygirl04

• seventh_son

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok i don't know what to make of this, but i'll give you a link to the site, heres the picture from the site, anyone seen this before?

Yes i've seen it, it's a story about the "New World Orded" it pretty interesting

worth the read!!!

Just a question......did anyone notice that guys face in the back? huh.gif Kinda freaky!!! blink.gif

It's because he was moving when the picture was taken. Quite normal.

The thing is with this picture is that the old cameras of the time took more than a second to take like they do today. Most of the time they took about 2-3 minutes to set up and take a picture, which is why it always seems like people were depressed. You try smiling and posing for that long.

I'm sure the people didn't sit around watching this happen for 2 or 3 mins while this happened...

Dude, I could so photoshop something like that.

That picture was proven fake a long time ago, I've seen it thousands of times.

There was a thread floating around about this somewhere on this site. There is an actual letter from the author of the pictures (on his website), admitting they were fake and created the images in photoshop. Somewhat like Orwell's war of the worlds. I wouldn't say its fake, even though it is, it is just a form of art.

Heres the link to the letter...

Edited by whitegreyhat

ok so its been proven fake, seems a shame to prove all the photos fake, less and less mysteries have any evidence...wheres all the good evidence??? sad.gif

Cool pic though, your right you could photoshop a pic like that now I just wish I knew how to use photoshop.