Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Within the Cracks of the Paranormal

Seahorse

I don't remember how I happened across this website, but I find it intriguing. I don't know if this guy is just a nutcase or if he's really having some strange experiences, but I do find it fascinating. His stories have an internal logic and continuity, so either he's a schizophrenic with a fairly high level of intelligence and the ability to really keep a detailed series of stories going, or he's had some really weird stuff happen in his life.

Either way, it's worth reading (even though his grammar and spelling are not the best....).

So, for your reading pleasure...Within the Cracks of the Paranormal

--Seahorse

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Seahorse

• earthygirl04

• mr_halo

• David_Cubero

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

GEEZE!!!!! ohmy.gif I read just a few, and I can believe some of his stories are true because I've had similiar experiances. But I do have to say this......boy oh boy!! He could really make some money by turning some of those into movies!!!

hey, well done with the link, theres a lot of good stories on there, i'm off to read them all right now...and there looks to be a lot to read...

Seahorse,,,you're SO right. thumbsup.gif Strange stories, but certainly worth the read. I can't determine wheather He is for real, or an aspiring fiction writer. laugh.gif Whichever, I'll give Him only a "D+" on His' grammar and spelling. However, truth or fiction, and despite His' less-than-perfect english and writing skills, this man has some fun stories to read. Thanks for sharing the link. grin2.gif