Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anyone feel like something big is going to ha

Kevin28

Collapse of the euro ,with worldwide bank collapse . Chaos . So they keep saying. Take money out of the bank,and stash it for emergency cash .

It does feel like something is going to happen.

If the world banks collapse fiat money may not be worth anything only gold and silver.

Kevink what is your avatar suppose to be a picture of?

• Like 1

Ive had that feeling for almost a year now. (all of the above) + a feeling that we're on the edge of something, or a tipping point in humanity..

Ive had this feeling starting today. And yes it's like the tipping point I'm feeling.

Edited by kevink

Ive had this feeling starting today. And yes it's like the tipping point I'm feeling.

It's a feeling of (it just can't go on like this) very hard to explain.

Like listening to some good music, but then you reach a part of the song that just goes on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on with the same beat.. It ruins the song and you're left there listening and waiting for the beat to change..

• Like 3

I think it's more the media stories giving everyone a feeling of dread.

Economical Collapse, Nasty news stories about horrible things, Israels propaganda against Iran, 2012 headlines and various natural disasters etc. Just seems this year has been rather heavy on the negative stuff.

• Like 2

I think it's more the media stories giving everyone a feeling of dread.

Economical Collapse, Nasty news stories about horrible things, Israels propaganda against Iran, 2012 headlines and various natural disasters etc. Just seems this year has been rather heavy on the negative stuff.

You might be right for some people..but for me, this feeling is something else.

Edited by Professor T

Is kinda odd you mention this. I was just talking to my husband about this today. I don't know if it is global but ever since I got up today I have felt like I need to make a decision on something horribly important, but I don't know the question or the problem.

Has honestly been driving me a little bonkers today. It is like being late for an appointment, but not being sure where it is or what you should be doing there, but it is ever so important you be there. I got on to UM to private message someone about it because it is such a constant feeling today. But I am sure he will read it here anyhow.

It's a feeling of (it just can't go on like this) very hard to explain.

Like listening to some good music, but then you reach a part of the song that just goes on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on with the same beat.. It ruins the song and you're left there listening and waiting for the beat to change..

Lol that's the best analogy I've heard yet ...yep it's time for a new beat, a much higher one.

Incidentally, i sense it too, this wave in particular started to get intense since last week so we are amidst one. I'm not using anything like money markets or what not to interpret it with better to get your mind off the fear mongering, this is a consciousness thing in my opinion and where your thoughts /emotions matter more.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy

It will come. I mentioned it in the astral thread a few days ago. Something is certainly amiss.

My post on September 7th

07 Sep 2012

"A change in the wind in the last few days. I'm starting to understand what my last astral dream  was about .... A convergence... They happen every now and then... It will be interesting to see how it turns out."

When it's done the world will be different. It has the feeling of 9 11. A change in the worlds conciousness and way of operation. I'm going to the esalan institut this weekend to meditate and listen to Rupart Sheldrake speak. Maby during meditations I can zoom in on something. I had a feeling that Somone important was going to die, but I did not say anything, I generally don't like to give predictions. Then the us ambassador was killed. It's a spark in this change. Pay attention.

Edited by Seeker79

Is kinda odd you mention this. I was just talking to my husband about this today. I don't know if it is global but ever since I got up today I have felt like I need to make a decision on something horribly important, but I don't know the question or the problem.

Has honestly been driving me a little bonkers today. It is like being late for an appointment, but not being sure where it is or what you should be doing there, but it is ever so important you be there. I got on to UM to private message someone about it because it is such a constant feeling today. But I am sure he will read it here anyhow.

I'm feeling it to. It's one of the reasons I'm taking a retreat. You described it perfectly. But there are other things happening to.

• Like 1

Something is happening. If you look at it in terms of the bible I would consider this the "end times", the Mayans predicted it with their calendar also. Something crazy is goin to go down in the neat future. Something that will drastically change the course of humanity or even end it.

• Like 1

Anyone feel like something big is going to happen? Like a big storm or something? I just have the feeling...

Welcome t the 21st century world where the media, the govt and every authority figure pumps everyone so full of dread and fear that they always feel like something is about to happen.

The funny thing is that in this world, with this many people and this many places, something always *is* about to happen.

Edited by Wookietim

Well, it is 2012, of course.

Further we are now 72% through the last year in history.

It's getting late. We should all be preparing for our final exams!

This thread seems like every possible scenario you can all envision!

Makes perfect sense to me! :w00t: :w00t: