Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Iran Nuclear Program: U.S. Believes

iran u.s. nuclear weapons war un

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#91    ExpandMyMind

ExpandMyMind

Telekinetic

• Closed
  • 6,628 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:25 AM

View PostFreddyScienceTeacher, on 20 August 2012 - 05:44 AM, said:

Expand My Mind, what drivel is this ? "Iran doesn't have any such record."  Did the Munich Olympics never happen? I don't hate Iranians, but their record of activity is worse than the Mus-sad (who are also real jerks).

I'm not following you.

#92    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:33 AM

I know that there are tyrants and dictatotrs etc that are probably unstable

BUT if ANY country tries to dictate what another country can and cannot do is wrong

Especially when those countries that are doing the dictating are doing or have done the exact same thing

In this case Nuclear Weapons

If America is so concerned about nuclear weapons, then why dont they get rid of theirs and lead by example ?

They CANNOT say another country cannot make them if they have them themselves, that in itself is being Hypocritical

American government will say they are for defense purposes, so why cannot another country build some for their defense purposes ?

Posted Image

#93    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,241 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 20 August 2012 - 02:35 PM

View PostJackofalltrades, on 20 August 2012 - 10:33 AM, said:

I know that there are tyrants and dictatotrs etc that are probably unstable

BUT if ANY country tries to dictate what another country can and cannot do is wrong

Especially when those countries that are doing the dictating are doing or have done the exact same thing

In this case Nuclear Weapons

If America is so concerned about nuclear weapons, then why dont they get rid of theirs and lead by example ?

They CANNOT say another country cannot make them if they have them themselves, that in itself is being Hypocritical

American government will say they are for defense purposes, so why cannot another country build some for their defense purposes ?
The world most of us live in is pretty damned unfair MOST of the time.  So in your world there must be equality in all things?  Everything fair and above board always - even if it means risking some loon setting off a nuke?  It's only FAIR that he be given that opportunity?

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#94    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:09 PM

View Postand then, on 20 August 2012 - 02:35 PM, said:

The world most of us live in is pretty damned unfair MOST of the time.  So in your world there must be equality in all things?  Everything fair and above board always - even if it means risking some loon setting off a nuke?  It's only FAIR that he be given that opportunity?

Yes the world is an unfair place thats for certain, look how many people are starving in third world countries while other countries have more than needed

If there was equality in all things then the world would be a better place (probably)

It does not even take a loon to set off a nuke, anyone with access to them can whether they be a loon or not

Plus what if American or British or other countries missile silos get taken over by terrorists ? (not saying it will happen just that it is a possibility)

Any country that dictates to another country that they CANNOT have what the dictator already has is Hypocritical in my book

Why dont the American government want Iran to make nukes, simply so they can attack like they did in HIROSHIMA and they CANNOT retaliate ?

If Iran wanted to set off a nuke all they would have to do is take control of somebody elses or buy one

I believe every country should get rid of them TBH

Posted Image

#95    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 10,964 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:20 PM

View Postand then, on 20 August 2012 - 04:45 AM, said:

I think you are willfully remaining ignorant of the peril.

I think you are willfully overestimating the peril. But then that's typical of conservative Republicans. Tell us to be afraid and who to blame for it.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#96    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,241 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:18 PM

View Postninjadude, on 20 August 2012 - 09:20 PM, said:

I think you are willfully overestimating the peril. But then that's typical of conservative Republicans. Tell us to be afraid and who to blame for it.
I hope you're right.  But I think when it happens you'll just blame and never admit you were wrong.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#97    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,806 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:44 AM

View Postand then, on 20 August 2012 - 11:18 PM, said:

I hope you're right.  But I think when it happens you'll just blame and never admit you were wrong.

If you play by "what could happen", you can justify just about anything.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#98    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 10,964 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:48 AM

View Postand then, on 20 August 2012 - 11:18 PM, said:

I admit to being wrong all the time.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#99    Cradle of Fish

Cradle of Fish

Alien Abducter

• 4,583 posts

• "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:35 AM

New flags rise over countries all the time and no one bats an eye because it doesn't happen in the Holy Land, as if a place so stained by blood could be called holy.

All I see is a continuation of the mentality which spawned the crusades.

I am not a man, merely a parody of one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users