Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

100,000 members

Saru

As of this morning we have officially reached the 90,000 members milestone.

A big thank you and congratulations to all 90,000 of you. :tu:

Next stop - 100,000. ;)

:clap: ~dance o' joy~

Way to go Saru & UM! :tsu:

The power of Saru. I remember seeing this last night. Welcome Cardiology, member #90,001, wherever you are.

Most have joined since i did though to be honest :blush:

Sweet! UM IS AWSOME!

Oh, you're welcome. :D

Awesome !! UM is on Fire !! Well no surprise since it's the place to be. Congrats !!

:tsu: :tsu: :clap: :clap: :tsu: :tsu: :clap: :clap:

Yeah would be cool to have the number of members for each year, to see the Evolution of the forum. Is that possible Saru ?? Hope so, would be cool. ^_^

• 2 months later...

Congrats Saru for all the hard work you and the mods have put in. I just realised that our member numbers aren't up there anymore. I was member 5,000 and something but I can't remember. Over 85,000 people have joined since me, WOW!

As of this morning we have officially reached the 90,000 members milestone.

A big thank you and congratulations to all 90,000 of you. :tu:

Next stop - 100,000. ;)

That's awesome. This is the best paranormal site that there is so I'm not suprised.

Not just the best paranormal site. The best site for just about anything you are interested in!! UM Rocks.B)

Thats extraordinary Saru!

Congrats UM!!

And its good to see you back Drayno!

Congrats UM !!!!!!!!! *breaks open a bottle of champers*

• 2 weeks later...

It would be more impressive if I did not suspect that like 90% of those people only came to the site 10 times or less and only posted 5 times or less. Have any of you gone through the Members list alphabetically trying to remember someones name? Takes forever, and you get to see thousands of people with 0 or 1 post who for whatever reason, made a membership and then dropped out.

It's true that not everyone posts on the forums, however many members visit UM just to read and/or subscribe to the articles. UM is a great online resource for information.

• Like 1

It would be more impressive if I did not suspect that like 90% of those people only came to the site 10 times or less and only posted 5 times or less. Have any of you gone through the Members list alphabetically trying to remember someones name? Takes forever, and you get to see thousands of people with 0 or 1 post who for whatever reason, made a membership and then dropped out.

Very true... it would be great if a good even just 80% of the people made posts ..I guess for many... they happen to google a certain topic and find UM as one of the top searches... the want to go in and make a post...and leave ..not bothering to stick around

I have done this to yahoo once... I only registered to make a post or two and vanished... but I can't say I did that on UM lol...not a mission haha

I do that with the Oregonian online newspaper. I only read articles that pop up on various searches and only occationally leave a comment.

I guess a lot of those people could be just reading and watching. Really, if you look at just about every thread, there is like 10 to 20 views for every post.

I do that with the Oregonian online newspaper. I only read articles that pop up on various searches and only occationally leave a comment.

I guess a lot of those people could be just reading and watching. Really, if you look at just about every thread, there is like 10 to 20 views for every post.

She-Ra made a thread once..politely asking for all those lurking ( reading) to please make some posts...all are welcome...

Good ole She-Ra...her thread made me happy...I too was wanting some ot come on and post...and I think some did..YES they did...I recall some entering right after joining saying they say the thread and thought they would start posting....so hey She-ra did help...

I subcribed to a few topics ...still do...

Wonder if that includes closed accounts. I had changed my user name twice in the past and started over with a new account once.