Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

new magazine

broken_angel

dont know where im suppose to put this but will put it in here for now..

i have just found a magazine called vision (found at nearest asda stores) and each month it has a different theme... the first one was on the chinese cultures and ways. the second was on the druids and this latest one is all about the egyptians.. this one is quite an interesting read as it goes into all the mummification proccesses and the way of life among other things...it even has a couple of pages about the pyramids and their theories on how they were built... so if anyone interested get yourselves down to asda and pick up a copy... it costs nearly £3 i afraid but it a damn good read...it also has vigils that you can be involved in but you have to email someone from the mag first it gives you all the email addresses at the bottom of the pages so have a look and see for yourself...hope you enjoy...for those in other countries other than england i dont know if you will get it but if ya ask someone they might send it over for you...have fun guys.... thumbsup.gifyes.gif

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• broken_angel

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days