Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

The Strange Career of Gordon Novel

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#46    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:39 PM

View Posthacktorp, on 15 November 2012 - 10:04 PM, said:

This is one of the more fascinating threads we've seen here in a while.  All the more so given Novel's recent and sudden death just prior to release of the "POTUS BRIEFING" document.

Also notable is how our resident robo-debunkerbot crew have steered clear of this thread in droves.

Thanks MacGuffin!

You're welcome.

I think they realize with something like this, we are way beyond discussions about this of that UFO case.  This type of disclosure is either going to happen or it's not, and I can't think of a better time to try than after Obama's reelection.

#47    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:57 PM

Before his death, Novel also referred to the so-called Solar Warden program:

Our intention is nothing less than to save the world, in the entirety of that statement, free of cliché. It is this project‘s goal to disclose the reality of the extraterrestrial relationship with our species and to reveal the embargo of Alien Reproduction Vehicles (ARV) / Solar Warden technology. This technology must be released for commercial use in order to provide limitless and clean power for the world's utility and transport systems. We can do that by proving it exists. We can disclose how it was reverse engineered, or replicated, from crashed UFOs and we can demonstrate with HD-3D motion graphic animation how the ARV's electrical fields function, as well as carefully examining the impact of the responsible release of such technology.

http://www.google.co...s_T0UGBTd-qtLqg

#48    hacktorp

hacktorp

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:06 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 15 November 2012 - 10:57 PM, said:

Before his death, Novel also referred to the so-called Solar Warden program:

Solar Warden may have been the very thing Gary McKinnon stumbled across whilst perpetrating "the biggest military computer hack of all time".  lol

Here is the most main-stream-media article to date on the subject of Solar Warden from HuffPost UK in July of this year:

http://www.huffingto..._b_1659192.html

#49    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:27 AM

View Posthacktorp, on 15 November 2012 - 11:06 PM, said:

Solar Warden may have been the very thing Gary McKinnon stumbled across whilst perpetrating "the biggest military computer hack of all time".  lol

Here is the most main-stream-media article to date on the subject of Solar Warden from HuffPost UK in July of this year:

Novel and others said that some of this program was being operated out of Utah, and that it was more extensive than most people have ever realized.

Of course this doesn't surprise me at all.  I have no way of knowing if Obama cancelled it, though.  I kind of doubt it.

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 16 November 2012 - 12:28 AM.

#50    hacktorp

hacktorp

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:09 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 16 November 2012 - 12:27 AM, said:

I have no way of knowing if Obama cancelled it, though.  I kind of doubt it.

Haha...he may be POTUS, but I doubt he has that kind of clout.

Besides, if Novel is to be believed, the world stands to benefit greatly from a 'step up' in energy technology.

#51    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:37 AM

The notorious Richard Boylan listed Gordon Novel, Col. Alexander and Ron Pandolfi as part of the "Cabal" of disinformers on UFOs, although most of the people on his lists do have military and intelligence connections.  That is very common in the UFO field since they are the ones most likely to come across this subject in the course of their duties.  

http://www.google.co...XOAHQVaMiY8atxQ

For Boylan, a person made the Bad or Ugly list because they failed his Quick Test for Disinformation.

QUICK TEST FOR DISINFORMATION

It is the nature of disinformation to be a captious brew of both true and false statements, cleverly interwoven so that the average reader cannot tell which is which without further research.

Quick Test for Disinformation
Does it paint the Star Visitors in a bad light?
Does it pick a particular star race to disparage?
Does it insinuate bad motives for why the Star Visitors are here?
Does the writer claim to "channel" one or more Star Visitors bearing florid, extravagant, politicized and/or sensationalized messages?

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 16 November 2012 - 06:53 AM.

#52    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:59 AM

This is what Gordon Novel claimed about the Solar Warden spacecraft based in Utah.  He said that there were at least eight of them.

http://www.google.co...p9ShlDYF0n1IuAw

Posted Image

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 16 November 2012 - 07:01 AM.

#53    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:24 PM

According to this website, there has been some very intense competition going on behind the scenes among those who think this technology might soon become available to the civilian economy.

"When I talked to Gordon by phone the other day, he said that Paul Murad had stolen his chief aerospace engineer. I assume that this was one of the things that sparked the altercation at the Pizza Hut. (Gordon said the rumor is not true that he pulled a knife on Paul, but that he did have a pocketknife in his pocket with a saw blade on it that could scratch up a persons face a little. ) Gordon's altercation with Jack Sarfatti and a few choice threats, had Jack screaming FBI, so we see that this competition for talent and investors amongst competing RAMs has turned nasty. The details of all this are on the OM RAM thread already referred to above.

Ryan in his article made a good point that there is intense competition for investors amongst the RAM operations. It seems that Paul Murad is somehow connected to yet another RAM operation and has been intent on poaching investors and talent from Gordon's RAM, maybe even with Ron Pandolfi's help. Dan Smith told me in the past that Paul worked for Ron. Keep in mind that Steven Greer has another RAM operation mostly associated with energy and like Gordon through good salesmanship and networking of contacts has accessed millions of dollars of venture capital."

http://www.google.co...qr8cCrdllitEQ6Q

#54    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:52 PM

How exactly did he die?

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#55    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:13 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 16 November 2012 - 06:52 PM, said:

How exactly did he die?

According to this website, he had heart disease and died this year in a Los Angeles nursing home at the age of 74.

http://www.google.co...SoXXCOmCy6UBfaQ

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 16 November 2012 - 07:13 PM.

#56    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:27 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 16 November 2012 - 07:13 PM, said:

According to this website, he had heart disease and died this year in a Los Angeles nursing home at the age of 74.

http://www.google.co...SoXXCOmCy6UBfaQ
Ah okay, I wonder though how many people gained from his death because it seemed to me the guy had enemies

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#57    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:20 AM

Gordon Novel just had a way of turning up when important events were happening.  In this picture of Lee Harvey Oswald passing out leaflets in New Orleans, he is the man in the dark suit on the left, holding up a cigarette in one hand that partially hides his face.

Posted Image

#58    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:25 AM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 16 November 2012 - 07:27 PM, said:

Ah okay, I wonder though how many people gained from his death because it seemed to me the guy had enemies

According to someone on this website, which contradicts the heart attack sory:

" Gordon is in a chemically induced coma according to a source. He went into the hospital to have his little toe removed and then suffered an alergic reaction to the antibiotic and then contacted a blood infection."

http://www.google.co...0NHjOX1p0Rz2iXQ

#59    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,271 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:24 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 17 November 2012 - 09:20 AM, said:

Gordon Novel just had a way of turning up when important events were happening.  In this picture of Lee Harvey Oswald passing out leaflets in New Orleans, he is the man in the dark suit on the left, holding up a cigarette in one hand that partially hides his face.

I wonder what those leaflets were about?

#60    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:04 PM

View Postbee, on 17 November 2012 - 11:24 AM, said:

I wonder what those leaflets were about?

Those were the leaflets of the "Fair Play for Cuba Committee", of which Oswald had founded a branch in Miami and was the only member. He also tried to join a group of anti-Castro Cubans and then got into a scuffle with them when they say he was on the street passing out pro-Castro leaflets.

At least, that was they way it was made to appear, but Jim Garrison thought the whole thing was staged.  He did not believe that Oswald was a Communist but an agent of the US government, and the CIA admitted decades later that this was true.  At the time, of course, they denied any connection with Oswald, Gordon Novel or any of these other characters in New Orleans.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users