Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

So Much Talk of Doom

dragon15066

There are so many reasons to take your minds off of the real reasons you are here. They are real and it is good to keep track of such things as CERN, the religious orders of deceit, aliens, comets that aren't comets and overwhelming spy tech on every OS on Earth including “smart TV's”, Russia, Syria, ISIS, the Illuminati and their reptilian masters, global economy; the list is massive and deeper than fathomable with the new discoveries of extra dimensions and so on. It seems like so much to keep up with, so much to be afraid of.

The real issue begins with how these things are being talked about. Extra dimensions have to be portholes to “Hell”, aliens are really demons, the Blood Moon is evil, and so on. Everything being spoken about seems to have the basic tag of death and destruction. There are a thousand things to fear and only a handful of things to look forward to because only one aspect is being discussed... the diabolical, and that's what the controllers want.

In truth, everything that is going on now is creating change. The revelation of Truth, not global torment as you have been taught, is here and growing. Even now, when I think of the word “revelation” the first thing I think of next is the whole world suffering in fire. Programming is powerful, however, the spirit is mighty. CERN will do what it is going to do and what happens is what is supposed to happen, if a comet comes, get under the umbrella but stop focusing on tragedy! All of these messages of doom and extinction are creating the mindset to create these events by creating fear and anger, because it leaves people feeling like they have no power what so ever over their lives.

This is a time of great change in which things will happen on a large scale. There are so many things that are completely out of our ability to interfere with in the slightest. It is important to keep that in mind when we are researching these things. There are truths out there that are disturbing as well as wonderful. There is a race of beings that are taking humans (especially children) and doing things that are looked on as rape to us, in truth, the human government has no real power except what the aliens allow and so much more. People love Star Wars, well in a way, your in it, it's just that 90% of it is being completely hidden. Do you think that working with an alien race for 60 years would get you a little more advanced than rockets to go anywhere? Man did not go to the Moon, man was taken there. The rest was smoke and mirrors using simulations that even fooled Mission Control, and a secret studio for filming. The truth is literally amazing!

To close, there is one thing that we all agree on; there are destructive forces and creative forces in the Universe on every level. A good question to ask ourselves in order to keep focused on our part and responsibilities in this time is this... “do I create, or do I destroy?”. This will let you know what forces you are using as well as what forces you are inviting to become stronger. Which one you nurture will decide every moment of your reality. So look at the big picture and realize we are, in most things, simply observers. The greatest things we can all do is love to the fullest, realize that we own nothing, we simply have things placed temporarily in our care and remember that we are eternally part of Creation. There is a lot out there to be concerned with, but nothing to worry about. You have power you do not realize and that is why they have power. The power to create, with the very forces that create stars, lies within you. Only you see thru your eyes and there are things that only you can influence. You see everyone as part of your life, but to everyone else, you are part of theirs. In this we are all unique. A good rule to measure action is this... if it is innocent and creative in nature, nurture it. Bring in nothing but creative forces into your life and no matter what happens on the larger stage, you and everything you love, will flourish.

post-67197-0-35537200-1441695631_thumb.p

Edited by dragon15066
  • Like 2

You're describing the science fiction concept of a dimension. It's scary how people can spin deranged stories all because of ignorance.

• Like 4

Poor old Buzz Aldrin, first he was shirt-fronted by some goose saying he is a moon hoaxer, now we have have someone saying that Buzz was taken there (the Moon) by aliens ! I got a laugh out of it, anyway.

The truth, of course, cannot be verified because of the Powers That Be ar covering it up.

I advocate just ignoring all the negative 'woo woo' stuff....works for me

Thats the ticket, push out the bad and focus on the good things.

Edited by jamesjr191

Oh we have ability... it's just a matter of choice to exert it or contend to the disbelief that's the new spiritual fashion of our era. Blinking your eyes is a must, closing them is a choice.

The more you understand the way this world works, not just society and all human machinations but this universe, not just what modern science says though that too, the more you can move. It's like getting to know to your body, except it's in your consciousness.

Impotence is what fat people, alcoholics and all kinds of addicts are plaqued with, their addictions are just manifestations of it. It does take strength to lift your mind's eyelids and look with the mind's eye. It does. It's plain stupid to think you know without seeing, without experiencing.

Who the hell is cern?

Also yeah blah blah blah... doom and gloom.. end of the world my ass.

Let's talk a look at all the false doom prophecies.

Jehovahs' witnesses, Harold camping, y2K, and let's not forget the very spooky movie 2012! lol

All just fake things to keep you scared. What you should be doing it making money and getting rich.

I don't care what the TV or church says.. because it's all lies.

I am more powerful than them all.. and only my will and my desires much be done.

I care not for the rest.. and yes I bid you a magical day!

use magic to get what you want..

I don't pay attention to the doom and gloom trash.

Youtube has a new "comet" and new end date... every single week!

month and year! Whoever is making those videos is either mentally ill

and believes it, or they are trolling..

However I like how you ended this long rant on a more positive note...

we are the masters of our destiny... put you will above all else...

and then you desire shall be granted!

Edited by LostSouls7
  • Like 1

Oh no the creator of this post is a member of Abovetop Secret..

and listens to Coast to Coast radio.

Those place have a tiny bit of truth..

but most of it is all a bunch of made up stuff to keep people scared.

I remmember when people were heading for the hills

on Sept./ 26 2011 lol

foolish mortals...

someone tells you be scared and you jump like a puppet!!!!

mere mortals with no strenght in thy souls..

who follow any words of a man.

Gerly Patrck? the 2012 hoax inventor.. but sold many books..

and got rich off the whole thing..

these people should be burned at the stake each time

their "predictions" don;t come true..

either that or lose all the money they made...

Edited by LostSouls7

Love and a spiritual awakening in yourself prevents such worries.

Or 'time and experience'. I've been 'doomed' so many times that I've lost track.

• Like 1

Believing in a doomsday of your choice (zombies, EMP, economic breakdown, NWO, etc) is an attractive idea for some people. The idea that something comes and you no longer have to pay your rent, go to work, be married, not follow the law, its a great fantasy. People want to think they will be Rick Grimes or Mad Max. It keeps these ideas in popular culture for a reason.

• Like 3

People imagine they will be among the survivors -- after all the stars in such movies almost always survive. Children love it when I play the zombie and go chasing after them roaring and with my arms raised. They hide under blankets and scream and giggle. I think we all have a little of that left in us as adults.

• Like 2

It's all good for entertainment and one day our world will truly come to an end when our star (the sun) starts going into its death throws...

Hopefully by then we will have spread ourselves through the cosmos,if not then there really isn't a damn thing we can do about it!

• Like 1

People imagine they will be among the survivors -- after all the stars in such movies almost always survive. Children love it when I play the zombie and go chasing after them roaring and with my arms raised. They hide under blankets and scream and giggle. I think we all have a little of that left in us as adults.

I wouldn't mind picking a shovel and start doing that doomsday bunker for someone else's land for food salary and nothing else, don't care if they didn't let me in there. I'd rather see humanity survive something we can rather easily survive than die for stupid reasons.

• Like 1

"Do I create, or do I destroy?" Dragon 15066 says in his OP. I think among everything else we must endure in life, the real and the unreal, this is what is truly important.

I don't care what happens. I just want another beer! screw the universe!

that's what I say!!! I wish you all a fun.. and magical day.. filled with fun...

magic.. and adventure!!!

There are so many reasons to take your minds off of the real reasons you are here. They are real and it is good to keep track of such things as CERN, the religious orders of deceit, aliens, comets that aren't comets and overwhelming spy tech on every OS on Earth including “smart TV's”, Russia, Syria, ISIS, the Illuminati and their reptilian masters, global economy; the list is massive and deeper than fathomable with the new discoveries of extra dimensions and so on. It seems like so much to keep up with, so much to be afraid of.

The real issue begins with how these things are being talked about. Extra dimensions have to be portholes to “Hell”, aliens are really demons, the Blood Moon is evil, and so on. Everything being spoken about seems to have the basic tag of death and destruction. There are a thousand things to fear and only a handful of things to look forward to because only one aspect is being discussed... the diabolical, and that's what the controllers want.

In truth, everything that is going on now is creating change. The revelation of Truth, not global torment as you have been taught, is here and growing. Even now, when I think of the word “revelation” the first thing I think of next is the whole world suffering in fire. Programming is powerful, however, the spirit is mighty. CERN will do what it is going to do and what happens is what is supposed to happen, if a comet comes, get under the umbrella but stop focusing on tragedy! All of these messages of doom and extinction are creating the mindset to create these events by creating fear and anger, because it leaves people feeling like they have no power what so ever over their lives.

This is a time of great change in which things will happen on a large scale. There are so many things that are completely out of our ability to interfere with in the slightest. It is important to keep that in mind when we are researching these things. There are truths out there that are disturbing as well as wonderful. There is a race of beings that are taking humans (especially children) and doing things that are looked on as rape to us, in truth, the human government has no real power except what the aliens allow and so much more. People love Star Wars, well in a way, your in it, it's just that 90% of it is being completely hidden. Do you think that working with an alien race for 60 years would get you a little more advanced than rockets to go anywhere? Man did not go to the Moon, man was taken there. The rest was smoke and mirrors using simulations that even fooled Mission Control, and a secret studio for filming. The truth is literally amazing!

To close, there is one thing that we all agree on; there are destructive forces and creative forces in the Universe on every level. A good question to ask ourselves in order to keep focused on our part and responsibilities in this time is this... “do I create, or do I destroy?”. This will let you know what forces you are using as well as what forces you are inviting to become stronger. Which one you nurture will decide every moment of your reality. So look at the big picture and realize we are, in most things, simply observers. The greatest things we can all do is love to the fullest, realize that we own nothing, we simply have things placed temporarily in our care and remember that we are eternally part of Creation. There is a lot out there to be concerned with, but nothing to worry about. You have power you do not realize and that is why they have power. The power to create, with the very forces that create stars, lies within you. Only you see thru your eyes and there are things that only you can influence. You see everyone as part of your life, but to everyone else, you are part of theirs. In this we are all unique. A good rule to measure action is this... if it is innocent and creative in nature, nurture it. Bring in nothing but creative forces into your life and no matter what happens on the larger stage, you and everything you love, will flourish.

post-67197-0-35537200-1441695631_thumb.p

That's an awful lot of post about doom.

You could drive yourself made with that lot.

• Like 1

I think if you see chaos and evil forces rampant in the world, it is probably more a reflection of what is going on in your own mind, than any external reality. If you want to find and concentrate on the negative, it is easy to find.

• Like 5

Cern, i assume, refers to CERN's fast particle accelerator/hadron collider, which is going to self destruct creating a worm hole and taking us all into it. :devil:

Edited by Mr Walker