Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

U.S. Senate committee passes resolution

Jackofalltrades

From the article.......

"U.S. Senate committee passes resolution to back Israel in conflict with Iran

Resolution 65 goes beyond affirming U.S. commitment to preventing a nuclear Iran to ensure it will 'authorize the use of military force, diplomatic, military, and economic support to Israel in its defense of its territory, people, and existence

"

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/u-s-senate-committee-passes-resolution-to-back-israel-in-conflict-with-iran-1.515967

• Like 2

Sorry but purely for the sake of curiosity, can someone tell me why the US has undying support for Israel without mentioning Jewish conspiracies or the influence of certain rich families?

• Like 4

Why do we blindly back Israel and never question their motives or actions.

• Like 2

very simple, we bought them, israli themselves don't see our support as help, but more as a strings attached. we support it cuz we need a stronghold in ME.

for the same reason we support pakistan, it is help with strings attached, or more like chains attached.

• Like 3

Sorry but purely for the sake of curiosity, can someone tell me why the US has undying support for Israel without mentioning Jewish conspiracies or the influence of certain rich families?

Because that is a topic of discussion that ist verboten!