Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cryptodeathmatch - round 4

orangepeaceful79

In round 4 our stalwart and cunning Nessie advances to pit her Jurassic wits against a Big ol' werewolf.

How will she fare? You decide.

My vote is with the werewolf on this one. Claws, teeth, muscles, extraordinary bloodthirst and rage. The werewolf is gonna have some Nessie-kabobs tonight folks.

The werewolf. I accepted it when Bessie smashed the mermaid & I let it go when she whooped up on some Bigfoot. I still think Bigfoot took a dive though. If Bessie wins this time, then I'll know these fights are as rigged as Patriot games after 9/11.

Edit:I meant Nessie. Not Bessie. Stupid Kindle...

Edited by Biff Wellington
  • Like 2

It's a moonless night. Werewolf crouches at the lake's edge for a cool drink. Always alert, he sees nothing but a couple floating logs.

*Chomp*

*Deathroll of incredible force and speed over and over and over*

Winner! Winner! Werewolf dinner! For Nessie.

(Sorry, but Nessie's people pay better)

• Like 4

I actually think this would be a draw ,but I must go with Nessie .

Unless it was the werewolf from Ginger Snaps .....she's a cunning wench ...

Still ....NESSIE !

• Like 1

I knew you'd be in on this conspiracy Simbi. You are always up to no good. Who knows what you were getting into while I was away.

No, No, No. The werewolf would win. All nessie has for weapons are her teeth. A werewolf can bite and slash and maul. A werewolf would tear open Nessie's skinny neck. there is just no way that Nessie is going to win this one.

• Like 1

Also he could wait until after the full moon to make his move. Then he'll be loaded to the teeth with human intelligence & guns. Lot's of guns. And maybe something nuclear.

This one is a foregone conclusion. The only thing that can kill a werewolf is a silver bullet. Nessies flipper would never fit inside the trigger guard. Therefore the werewolf would remain unhurt through out.

What bothers me though - I mean really concerns me - is if the werewolf doesnt finish nessie off and she catches the werewolf curse. Woe betide the Highlands

• Like 2

I knew you'd be in on this conspiracy Simbi. You are always up to no good. Who knows what you were getting into while I was away.

I don't know what you mean ....

^_^

Werewolf will always have a disadvantage ,three weeks of each month

Nessie drowns the silly werewolf...strength, weight, boyancy...Nessie does it all

OP79 please don't make me wait so long for the next Crypto Death Match!!! I was going to hijack your idea and start my own unofficial version...

This is tough, I was with Nessie all the way until Tyrant mentioned needing silver to kill a Werewolf. But if a Werewolf was ripped to shreds surely he would die...

Either way I have made up my mind...

Nessie wins, but is bitten by the Werewolf and becomes a werewolf herself and therefore Werewolf proceeds to next round...

Just to clarify, Werewolf. :)

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 1

Ok so Werewolf it is. Who gets to fight the werewolf? Sorry - its been a busy couple of days - haven't checked back in on this in a while. first cryptid thrown out gets to take on the werewolf.

The logic that Nessie would become wounded and in turn become a werewolf herself is inescapable unfortunately. If its any consolation the werewolf that won was originally nessie herself.

• Like 2

knight comes and slay both and take reward from the evil queen b""" ?

The logic that Nessie would become wounded and in turn become a werewolf herself is inescapable unfortunately. If its any consolation the werewolf that won was originally nessie herself.

OP79 do you realise what you have done with your thread?

You have created a new Cryptid the Plesi-wolf! Shot yourself in the foot with that one, you can't debunk your own Cryptid can you? :)

What about a Minotaur in the next round?

If that's not an actual Cryptid then MothMan would give a good fight, he has probably been hanging about to warn the losing Cryptids of their impending doom anyway.

You have created a new Cryptid the Plesi-wolf! Shot yourself in the foot with that one, you can't debunk your own Cryptid can you? :)

If that's not an actual Cryptid then MothMan would give a good fight, he has probably been hanging about to warn the losing Cryptids of their impending doom anyway.

Have you not looked? I already created a round 5. Nobody's posted in it yet. Its a doozy.

Have you not looked? I already created a round 5. Nobody's posted in it yet. Its a doozy.

Holy Hiding Cryptids Batman, I'm on my way...

Sure I can. All my cryptids are the product of an over active imagination. There. I debunked it. I don't mind falling on my own sword in the quest for truth. ;)

• Like 1