Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

UFOs with Speeds up to 27,000 MPH

ufosfbi green fireballs los alamos project twinkle

• Please log in to reply
471 replies to this topic

#211    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:15 AM

View PostSweetpumper, on 28 November 2012 - 03:50 PM, said:

Huh?  Where did you hear that?

Look up the Paul Bennewitz case,  for example, although even in these UFO reports from the 1940s and 1950s, Sandia was one of the places that kept popping up.

#212    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,960 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:50 PM

I'd heard of a few UFO's around Kirtland before but never described as being a 'hot spot'.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#213    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:09 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 30 November 2012 - 03:50 PM, said:

I'd heard of a few UFO's around Kirtland before but never described as being a 'hot spot'.

Look up Col. William Methaney and "Project Pounce".  That was one tip I gave to some researchers years ago.  He was with Air Defense Command and in charge of the fighter wing there at Kirtland in 1952 when all kinds of interesting things were going on.

Hint, hint, hint.

Project Pounce was implemented under Eisenhower, by the way, or something very much like it.  

Another hint, all of those guys like Methaney who thought UFOs were ET suffered no damage to their careers at all.  Just the opposite, they all advanced in rank in the 1950s.  Look up Nathan Twining, Charles Cabell and the rest and you'll see what I mean.  Methaney later became a general as well.  

Hint, hint...to those who are interested and know what I'm talking about.  LOL

#214    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,960 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:16 PM

I've read about Bennewitz, but I guess I'm speaking more recently about it being a hotspot.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#215    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:55 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 30 November 2012 - 08:16 PM, said:

I've read about Bennewitz, but I guess I'm speaking more recently about it being a hotspot.

If anyone is serious about understanding the real history of UFOs, then they have to go back to the beginning, to the early days in New Mexico, Los Alamos, White Sands, Holloman and the rest.

For whatever reason--and there were many--this was when many people really came to understand that they were dealing with something "interplanetary", for want of a better term.

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 30 November 2012 - 08:56 PM.

#216    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,960 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:01 PM

Oh, I know plenty about the UFO history in NM.

#217    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:12 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 30 November 2012 - 09:01 PM, said:

Oh, I know plenty about the UFO history in NM.

That's one of the most important things you should know.

#218    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,685 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:25 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 30 November 2012 - 08:55 PM, said:

For whatever reason--and there were many--this was when many people really came to understand that they were dealing with something "interplanetary", for want of a better term.

that goes on to show that they were clueless about what they were dealing with... :ph34r:

#219    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:02 AM

View Postmcrom901, on 30 November 2012 - 11:25 PM, said:

that goes on to show that they were clueless about what they were dealing with... :ph34r:

No, we weren't.  

And no, I haven't killed myself yet.

#220    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,685 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:48 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 01 December 2012 - 12:02 AM, said:

No, we weren't.  

oh i see... you mean that you were part of the 'group' that came up with said conclusion? what was the basis for that conclusion? tracking them back to venus?

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 01 December 2012 - 12:02 AM, said:

And no, I haven't killed myself yet.

good.... but i knew that you were bs'ing when you mentioned that you had me on ignore

#221    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:14 AM

View Postmcrom901, on 01 December 2012 - 03:48 AM, said:

oh i see... you mean that you were part of the 'group' that came up with said conclusion? what was the basis for that conclusion? tracking them back to venus?

You know I can't prove anything I said along those lines and you would just rightfully scorn and mock me as "appealing to authority" or something like that.

I could tell you what I heard over the years and you would just have to accept (or not) on that basis.  

Yes, you might say I have been part of a "group" for many years, although it is probably not at all the type of super-organization that you might imagine.  An organization has existed for many years, of course, but would you believe me if I told you that much of it is more informal and self-selected that it is commonly portrayed as being.

I'm not sure this has any meaning for you.  Of course, you will just laugh and make some kind of snide remark now, and of course I shall say no more.

#222    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:21 AM

You know Mc-G the problem is that most of the UFO -Ilogy specially New MExico lore revolves around a few reports and tales that over the years have grown quite the tail!
But it still leaves that 1% that will someday be our Gold mine ! I cant wait !
Oh! Oh ! Oh ! we better hurry we only have 22 days until the End !
que in THe Doors song please ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#223    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:34 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 01 December 2012 - 04:21 AM, said:

Oh! Oh ! Oh ! we better hurry we only have 22 days until the End !
que in THe Doors song please ! :tu:

We're not going to get off that easily.

#224    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,714 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:14 AM

View Postmcrom901, on 30 November 2012 - 11:25 PM, said:

mcrom...as you are in constant disagreement with TheMacGuffin...and have made the above statement...

what exactly do YOU think they were 'dealing with'...?

#225    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,714 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:36 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 30 November 2012 - 08:09 PM, said:

Look up Col. William Methaney and "Project Pounce".  That was one tip I gave to some researchers years ago.  He was with Air Defense Command and in charge of the fighter wing there at Kirtland in 1952 when all kinds of interesting things were going on.

Hint, hint, hint.

Project Pounce was implemented under Eisenhower, by the way, or something very much like it.  

Another hint, all of those guys like Methaney who thought UFOs were ET suffered no damage to their careers at all.  Just the opposite, they all advanced in rank in the 1950s.  Look up Nathan Twining, Charles Cabell and the rest and you'll see what I mean.  Methaney later became a general as well.  

Hint, hint...to those who are interested and know what I'm talking about.  LOL

I just looked up Project Pounce and read this link...about Colonel Steve Wilson by Richard Boylan...

It is a story to boggle the mind for sure... :)... and I can't remember if you have brought Steve Wilson up before or what you

think about him..?

There is so much in it that I need to read it again (and again, probably)...but on the first reading this bit caught my eye regarding this topic...

and the colour green....

http://www.drboylan.com/colbirb2.html

On one run into enemy territory to bomb a dam, Lt. Wilson dropped his load of bombs and watched the dam burst. As he turned his plane around to return to base, he felt pain in his stomach and looked down to see blood gushing from his side. The lieutenant radioed in that he had been hit by ground fire. He reported his position and fuel level, and added that he was about to pass out and would not be returning. Lt. Wilson's memory fades out at that point. But subsequent events point to extraordinary intervention by unseen helpers that kept him alive.

Three days after Wilson radioed in that he was passing out, the control tower at the 67thFighter Squadron base saw an extraordinary sight. Wilson's plane was coming in for a landing although its engine was not running. The fuselage was surrounded by a strange greenish light. Flight line personnel, the officer of the day and Base Operations staff all looked on in amazement, as the plane made a perfect dead-stick landing. Inside they found Lt. Wilson still unconscious! He was rushed to a hospital. When he regained consciousness, he noted that his shrapnel wound was almost completely healed! Furthermore, base staff informed him that his plane still had the same amount of fuel as when he was hit and radioed in his fuel level. The Lieutenant quickly got out of bed and secured a copy of the reports on his highly-unusual experience. Shortly thereafter the original reports disappeared, and no one at the base would talk about his miraculous return.

".......The fuselage was surrounded by a strange greenish light...."

re. Wilson and Project Pounce...

He would go on to become appointed executive officer of Project Pounce. Created in the final days of December, 1980, Project Pounce is an elite group of Air Force Black Berets and military scientists who rush to the scene of any UFO crashes, cordon off the area, retrieve the extraterrestrial spacecraft and any occupants, then "sanitize" the crash site back to its pre-crash appearance, and intimidate any outside witnesses into silence.

Don't know if the reported 'strange greenish light' and what happened could have anything to do with or any link with the green 'fireballs' ...?

Or what (on earth or beyond) it could all mean come to that....but this was the first link I clicked onto to do with Project Pounce

and it blew my mind, if it is all true.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users