Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

IRS Official in Charge During TParty Scandal

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    tapirmusic

tapirmusic

Astral Projection

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:11 PM

http://abcnews.go.co...th-care-office/

Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations between 2009 and 2012. But Ingram has since left that part of the IRS and is now the director of the IRS’ Affordable Care Act office, the IRS confirmed to ABC News today.
Her successor, Joseph Grant, is taking the fall for misdeeds at the scandal-plagued unit between 2010 and 2012. During at least part of that time, Grant served as deputy commissioner of the tax-exempt unit.

http://washingtonexa...article/2529899

She also received over $100K in bonuses.
Bonuses as large as those awarded to Ingram typically require presidential approval, according to federal personnel regulations.

#2    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:34 PM

View Posttapirmusic, on 17 May 2013 - 05:11 PM, said:

http://abcnews.go.co...th-care-office/

Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations between 2009 and 2012. But Ingram has since left that part of the IRS and is now the director of the IRS’ Affordable Care Act office, the IRS confirmed to ABC News today.
Her successor, Joseph Grant, is taking the fall for misdeeds at the scandal-plagued unit between 2010 and 2012. During at least part of that time, Grant served as deputy commissioner of the tax-exempt unit.

http://washingtonexa...article/2529899

She also received over $100K in bonuses.
Bonuses as large as those awarded to Ingram typically require presidential approval, according to federal personnel regulations.

Oh, my God! These people are so corrupt!
Now she's in charge of the ACA? Hmmm..... Wonder what she did to get that position and money??

#3    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,592 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:20 PM

What sucks is, even though its likely she got this possition and money directly through 0bama's administration, they will probably say they still cant directly link 0bama to this scandal.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#4    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 10,952 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 18 May 2013 - 07:53 PM

View Posttapirmusic, on 17 May 2013 - 05:11 PM, said:

Her successor, Joseph Grant, is taking the fall for misdeeds at the scandal-plagued unit between 2010 and 2012.

It is not a scandal. Some of those groups were breaking the law.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#5    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,592 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 11:03 PM

View Postninjadude, on 18 May 2013 - 07:53 PM, said:

It is not a scandal. Some of those groups were breaking the law.

Your own boy 0bama says its a scandal. These people have you so dumbed down you are defending things they are admitting

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#6    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 10,952 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:59 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 18 May 2013 - 11:03 PM, said:

Your own boy 0bama says its a scandal. These people have you so dumbed down you are defending things they are admitting

I disagree with him on that. It's a rush to judgement. There is no scandal except for Obama haters.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#7    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 8,598 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:52 AM

True, it was all caused by this video on Youtube.

I'm still searching for it, but I'm sure I'll find it.

When I do, whoever made it can be placed in jail on bogus charges for six months or more.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users