Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

hoax?

diablo66666

i was just wonderin about the storie about smoke demons when the wtc went down and i came across this pic i dont know where it happened ill try to find out more...heres the pic

post-11262-1099798186.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diebytheflyguy

• Sir_Oguh2

• diablo66666

• Light_B_4_Dawn

I'm pretty sure this one was proven a fake.

You can see things in smoke, just like clouds but the detail in this one would have been man made.

This is fake... plus i'm not sure if this is a WTC pic... It looks more like a burning oil well or something... The small yellow building and terrain is not something you'd see in NYC.

Its nothing special really. People could either make fake smoke demon photographs, or people see them. Its a mind trick. I have tiles in my shower, and I can pick out hundreds of ghostly/demon faces. But since its in my shower, its not big deal. But when smoke happens to make a ghostly/demon face when something tragic happens, we automatically think "Devil, evil" this must be supernatural.

diebytheflyguy that excuse has been used to many times now. everytime someone brings something new people will say something like: "everytime something strange happens we think its alien or a chupacabra and people go crazy" if people say its alien or something like that you will say that we always say that its an alien or something like that. WELL WEIRD STUFF HAPPENS for real sometimes. however i would like to be more clear but i dont know how so...thats it

crying.gif

i was just wonderin about the storie about smoke demons when the wtc went down and i came across this pic i dont know where it happened ill try to find out more...heres the pic

345957[/snapback]

Not to be mean or anything it doesn't look real.

diebytheflyguy that excuse has been used to many times now.

349106[/snapback]

Its not an excuse, its the truth.

everytime someone brings something new people will say something like: "everytime something strange happens we think its alien or a chupacabra and people go crazy"

I only think this about supposed ghostly/demonic images in clouds, or smoke, or in shadows and everthing else people bring to the table. I don't know why your a using aliens and chupacabras as an example. huh.gif

if people say its alien or something like that you will say that we always say that its an alien or something like that. WELL WEIRD STUFF HAPPENS for real sometimes. however i would like to be more clear but i dont know how so...thats it

Again, aliens have nothing to do with the fact that these images of demons and ghosts are nothing more than a mind trick. When I get a digital camera I will show you my bathroom tiles. Is it something paranormal? Well maybe, cause weird stuff happens rolleyes.gif

I'm pretty sure this one was proven a fake.

You can see things in smoke, just like clouds but the detail in this one would have been man made.

345962[/snapback]

I totally agree!

dude you know what i mean,i used aliens and chupacabras because they are good exemples of strange things that could exist. and please dont be sarcastic

Edited by Sir_Oguh2

...however i would like to be more clear but i dont know how so...thats it

This threw me off....

Tell me if I got the just of what your were saying. Whenever pictures of demons/ghosts surface, and are shown to skeptics, we will always say it was a mind trick, and that it is nothing paranormal?

Edited by Diebytheflyguy

i think its fake. it is way too detailed. and i think diebytheflyguy is right. Everytime something bad or weird happens, everyone assumes the worst. Recently I was on another forum about the moon being red being the sign of the end of the world, when it could be easily be disproved by science. I think it was called blood on the moon or something like that.

*wonders how all the same photos end up on here*

its a smoke face, its not really cryptozoological rolleyes.gif

cool.gif

its a smoke face, its not really cryptozoological  rolleyes.gif

cool.gif

349351[/snapback]

nice find.

laugh.gifgrin2.gifthumbsup.gif

its a smoke face, its not really cryptozoological  rolleyes.gif

cool.gif