Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

do you know you have an energy u can control?

The Exodia

within your body, there is one energy source that you can used to heal a wound yourself a bit faster than normal. well that, if only you know how to collect the energy around your body and focus at the wounded area. in history, those priest and other spiritual priest from different religion called it "chakra". there is a key on how to just give it a practice. first thing is you should try calm your mind until you feel your body became lighter and your mind is light and feel relax. 2nd is know and feel your blood circulation movement around your body. each of your red blood cells are always connected to your brain and if your RBC is not pressure tightly around your body that is when you started to focus on your RBC movement and when you already focus, bring the focus energy from your RBC to the wounded area and keep calm. usually you can feel a bit like pumping feeling like a heartbeat around the wound.

i usually do it when i got some scratch or blue marks around my body and i also use the energy to transfer the negative energy to other cold surface or object. so i won't feel so stress up easily and my body wont feel much pressure. this is actually the same method as Yoga. you can use the energy to feel other invisible being's present or more correctly their chakra. have a nice day. good luck!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Exodia

• Alij

• stevemagegod

• Ever Learning

it usually depends on the amount of energy around your body as well. it can if you have found a supportive energy from your surroundings to help you. that is why our ancestor usually apply this through other element like water and land. i used river stones to remove negative energy and clean those energy by soaking it in a cold water.

You've been watching to much Naruto bro.

i dont watch naruto bro. its written in japanese as chakura. chakras is in buddism and some in hindu history. fact.

its natural in your body. it heal faster when you sleep cause your energy from your RBC can focus on the wounded areas more when your other organs is in relax state.

i dont watch naruto bro. its written in japanese as chakura. chakras is in buddism and some in hindu history. fact.

Ive actually been told my beliefs sound more like Hinduism then anything else. After researching it I could see how people got that idea but I dont think its 100% either...on any religion for me