Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 6 votes

Sandy Hook AR-15 hoax?

• Please log in to reply
196 replies to this topic

#76    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,057 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:42 PM

NEWTOWN, Conn. - Adam Lanza was equipped with an assault rifle and two handguns inside Sandy Hook School, Conn. State Police said. An additional weapon, a shotgun, was found in Lanza's vehicle outside the school.

Source: http://www.thedenver...school-shooting

So NO, the AR-15 was not in the car, that was the shotgun.

You lose, psycho's.

#77    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:43 PM

Indeed more evidence points to the Ar-15 being in the trunk and not in the school. Therefore a still photo at minimum should be produced or theres gonna be conspiracy hell to pay.

#78    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,048 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:44 PM

View Postpallidin, on 14 January 2013 - 07:42 PM, said:

NEWTOWN, Conn. - Adam Lanza was equipped with an assault rifle and two handguns inside Sandy Hook School, Conn. State Police said. An additional weapon, a shotgun, was found in Lanza's vehicle outside the school.

You lose, psycho's.
'They switched the weapons!' -conspiracy theorist

Posted Image

~MEH~

#79    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,450 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:44 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 14 January 2013 - 05:43 PM, said:

He actually shot through the front door killing the principle and another educator who confronted him at the front entrance but thats still not definitive of an AR-15 being used. And we do know he brought one to the scene.

If you count having such a rifle locked up in the trunk of a car as "brought one to the scene", you would be right.

I would use "the scene" to be the scene of the shooting, inside.

#80    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:45 PM

You lose, psycho's.

were happy you found the cover up itleast. And Im so happy you trust the media still. Have a nice day I have hell to raise.

#81    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,450 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:49 PM

You lose, psycho's.

The footage I saw showed a uniformed officer at the back of the car, trunk open, with an AR-15 inside the trunk.  He picked it up and ejected several rounds from the gun.  It was not a shotgun.

#82    socrates.junior

socrates.junior

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts

• Nothing is worse than active ignorance. - Goethe

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:50 PM

Okay, you don't trust the media. That's a sensible position. You also can't trust videos, because they can be doctored. You also can't trust photos, because they can be doctored. You also can't trust eyewitnesses, because they can lie (paid by the government, obviously).

What can you trust? I'm not saying that any of these positions are illogical, but how does one really know anything?

I love argument, I love debate. I don't expect anyone to just sit there and agree with me, that's not their job. -Margaret Thatcher

#83    supervike

supervike

Alien Abducter

• 5,491 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:53 PM

You lose, psycho's.

Not saying I disagree with you, but I think that is what the whole thread is about.  The apparent 'conspiracy' of the Ar-15 being used or not used.

#84    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,450 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:55 PM

View Postsocrates.junior, on 14 January 2013 - 07:50 PM, said:

Okay, you don't trust the media. That's a sensible position. You also can't trust videos, because they can be doctored. You also can't trust photos, because they can be doctored. You also can't trust eyewitnesses, because they can lie (paid by the government, obviously).

What can you trust? I'm not saying that any of these positions are illogical, but how does one really know anything?

Well, for example, one could know (given one has studied the material) that there are contradictory statements made and facts thrown about.  Do you understand that?

#85    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,435 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:57 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 14 January 2013 - 07:55 PM, said:

Well, for example, one could know (given one has studied the material) that there are contradictory statements made and facts thrown about.  Do you understand that?
Shoddy reporting maybe?

One does not simply walk into Mordor.

#86    socrates.junior

socrates.junior

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts

• Nothing is worse than active ignorance. - Goethe

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:59 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 14 January 2013 - 07:55 PM, said:

Does that prove anything? No. Maybe the statements are lies. Maybe the statements about the lies are lies.

Maybe a giant space laser destroyed Sandy Hook completely...and every single person is trying to lie to me, socrates.junior personally about it.

I can't know for sure.

I love argument, I love debate. I don't expect anyone to just sit there and agree with me, that's not their job. -Margaret Thatcher

#87    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,057 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:59 PM

First responders said they could hear gunshots when they arrived, meaning Lanza was still firing. It was only after they entered the building that the shooting stopped and police discovered that Lanza, 20, had killed himself with a pistol, but not before killing 26 others in the school, including 20 first-graders, with a Bushmaster .223 rifle.

...Lanza also left a shotgun capable of firing up to 20 rounds in the trunk of the Honda that he drove to the elementary school. Police believe that Lanza, who barely weighed 110 pounds, couldn't carry the shotgun into the school because of all the other guns and ammunition he had.

Source: http://articles.cour...police-cruisers

#88    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,450 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:03 PM

View Postsocrates.junior, on 14 January 2013 - 07:59 PM, said:

Does that prove anything? No. Maybe the statements are lies. Maybe the statements about the lies are lies.

Maybe a giant space laser destroyed Sandy Hook completely...and every single person is trying to lie to me, socrates.junior personally about it.

I can't know for sure.

It proves ONLY that the story is full of contradictions and inconsistencies.  That means the story is suspect.  If cops were told a story like that by a suspect in some crime, the cops would say that the suspect was lying.

That works both ways in the real world.

#89    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,057 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:13 PM

Some people's world is not real. Especially CT's.

The State Police and Chief Medical Examiner made clear their initial findings, which have not changed.

But I suppose that they're part of a "conspiracy" as well.  :w00t:

#90    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,935 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:35 PM

Sick!!

All of you people trying to divert attention from a genuine tragedy by claiming Govt Cover - ups on the TYPE of weapons used!! You are truly unbalanced and should never be allowed to own a wooden gun, let al.one a real on,  because you see nothing wrong with owning Assault Rifles. How many Assault Rifles have been used to genuinely defend an innocent person in danger?? What are the stats on that?? Not talking about obvious Military applications.

You dont know the answer, because you are too lazy to find out, or too scared to find out the truth on that one.

STOP detracting from a real tragedy because the NRA tells you to do so... idiots

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users