Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unexplainable Dream...

JessRitchie

I'm 15 years old and go to a public school where there is a boy in my form named Alec, he is an acquaintance, i know of him but NOTHING about him, just his first and last name. this is quite important to my story.

One night about 2 months ago I had a dream about Alec, he lived in a dentist' buildings and his Mother had short blonde hair and was called Anita and his Father was tall with dark hair and looked a lot like him and was called Alan, also in the dream right at the bottom of his garden there was a hamster rolling around in a ball. Anyway, after I woke up I thought it was very strange that id dreamt about someone i hardly know, so when I went to school I decided to tell Alec in form about my dream. Basically what I've wrote.

He looked at me in disbelief and asked how I knew so much about him and to that I denied I know anything about him and asked why he said this...he told me his house used to be a dentist and his mother does have short blonde hair and is named Anita and his father does look a lot like him - tall with dark hair and is also named Alan. He then said he used to have a hamster but it died and they buried it at the bottom of the garden - exactly where I saw a hamster rolling in a ball in my dream. After he'd said this I started to well up as I was so creeped out by my dream and what was reality.

Ever since I've been trying to google it and do research into but I'm having trouble with what to type in the search bar and what I'm expecting to find, if anyone has had a similar experience or knows a name for this type of dream, could you please reply!

Thank you so much for reading my story x

Edited by JessRitchie

You could've been tapping into the Akashic Records.. I'd look it up.

I've done this so many times and that's the best explanation for it.. for knowing things you couldn't have any other way.

Edited to add: Welcome to UM :innocent:

Edited by NikkiAidyn

Wow, never heard of Akashic Records but reading about it it seems very strange and interesting..I'll keep researching it in more detail, thanks, good to finally have some kind of answer to my dream :)

Welcome to UM Jess and what a great dream, it seems to me you got an inner sight don't be afraid of it but nurture it don't let people turn you of, and try to see how you go with tarot cards good luck and peace be with you.

I'm 15 years old and go to a public school where there is a boy in my form named Alec, he is an acquaintance, i know of him but NOTHING about him, just his first and last name. this is quite important to my story.

One night about 2 months ago I had a dream about Alec, he lived in a dentist' buildings and his Mother had short blonde hair and was called Anita and his Father was tall with dark hair and looked a lot like him and was called Alan, also in the dream right at the bottom of his garden there was a hamster rolling around in a ball. Anyway, after I woke up I thought it was very strange that id dreamt about someone i hardly know, so when I went to school I decided to tell Alec in form about my dream. Basically what I've wrote.

He looked at me in disbelief and asked how I knew so much about him and to that I denied I know anything about him and asked why he said this...he told me his house used to be a dentist and his mother does have short blonde hair and is named Anita and his father does look a lot like him - tall with dark hair and is also named Alan. He then said he used to have a hamster but it died and they buried it at the bottom of the garden - exactly where I saw a hamster rolling in a ball in my dream. After he'd said this I started to well up as I was so creeped out by my dream and what was reality.

Ever since I've been trying to google it and do research into but I'm having trouble with what to type in the search bar and what I'm expecting to find, if anyone has had a similar experience or knows a name for this type of dream, could you please reply!

It's a ability. Since it came to you as a direct dream instead of in a bunch of subconscious symbolism mumbo jumbo mixed with it sounds like you won't have any trouble tapping into again if you decide to do that. It can be very handy when you learn what messages you can trust :)

Edited by White Unicorn

I'm not really sure how it happened, it's happened just that one time and it creeped me out for at least a month, I guess if it is some sort of 'ability' it may happen again, thanks guys :)

I'm not really sure how it happened, it's happened just that one time and it creeped me out for at least a month, I guess if it is some sort of 'ability' it may happen again, thanks guys :)

It is very important to understand: do you find that Alec guy cute? Do you have a desire to take him on a date? If yes, then your dream could be a premonition dream, because you'll probably end up at his home , meet his parents and talk about neighbourhood and other little issues. So your dream could happen in future reality.

If you don't find alec cute, well, it would be a shame, for this is such nice material to talk to your future kids in 20 years time, "How i met your father" :D

Nice dream. These things are more common than people realize. Sometimes in your dreams you have access to much more than you could ever realize.

• Like 1