Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Jacobs Ladder

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    Mr God

Mr God

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 October 2002 - 03:18 PM

Just saw this film last night and must say...WOW!

Interestingly enough, i wasnt sure if i could detect a very low kind of droning sound hidden in the background throughout the entire 2 hours...if it was there it must have only one point above mute. Cheap trick at creating an atmosphere? Nah, i dont think so...the film did feel very eerie and unusaul though...

BTw...whats everyones views on this film? As far as i can see, the events throughout the film are being carried out while Jacob is fighting for his life...but are these events happening in his mind...or in another enviroment of some kind, as in hell...???  

I personally go for the 'in his mind'

#2    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 27 October 2002 - 03:51 PM

[blue]
I can only remember bits of the film as it was a while ago that I saw it, but I do remember the face in the back of the car giving me the creeps for some time, and the bits with the figures that had rapidly moving top halves/heads. Creepy.
[/blue]
:s4

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. Minquass

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users