Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#5011    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Telekinetic

• 7,596 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:59 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 16 January 2013 - 05:48 AM, said:

Wow. only at UM would you find a genetic discussion about the origin of blue eyes in a thread devoted to alien intervention in ancient civilizations. I honestly admit that I'm surprised on a fairly regular basis on the sheer variety of topics that seem to intermingle around here. ^_^

Well, you know how them aliens are. Responsible for everything but apparently incapable of teaching us anything useful other than how to stack blocks. :w00t:

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#5012    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,667 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:54 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 15 January 2013 - 10:47 PM, said:

And isn't that what we are all here for, to learn?

I am here to be ENTERTAINED!

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#5013    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsuitable for large vehicles

• 24,815 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:19 AM

View Postzoser, on 15 January 2013 - 09:27 PM, said:

More war rationing?

Or they just couldn't match the existing precision?

Posted Image
Again, though, again, I have to ask, would the AAs come along, build with their customary precision a bit on a corner that would make a suitable doorway, and then get bored and wander off, leaving the Ancients 9as opposed to the Ancient Aliens) to finish it off?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#5014    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,500 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:31 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 16 January 2013 - 05:48 AM, said:

Wow. only at UM would you find a genetic discussion about the origin of blue eyes in a thread devoted to alien intervention in ancient civilizations. I honestly admit that I'm surprised on a fairly regular basis on the sheer variety of topics that seem to intermingle around here. ^_^

LOL, it is probably even more amazing that someone would be so silly as to suggest ET is why we have blue eyes!! :w00t:

I mean CRIKEY MOSES.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#5015    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,957 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:01 PM

Aliens must have taught her.... after all, she is only 2.5 years old..

OMG! where did she get such ancient knowledge?? And just look at the precision and balance!!

But then a little later...with a little more practice and experience

click for bigger
Attached File  blocks.jpg   81.3K   14 downloads

Practice eventually makes perfect.

Ancient man couldn't have done that. :no:

Edited by seeder, 16 January 2013 - 12:12 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#5016    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,514 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:13 PM

the preps I taught once (presumably prompted  by aliens) decided to use all th  uilding blocks they could find to reach the roof. Before it fell almost on my head, thry actually had enough blocks to reach above the roof. Canny little blighters, five year olds.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#5017    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 9,043 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:05 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 16 January 2013 - 05:59 AM, said:

besides, we all know blue eyes are a sign of White Walkers...

Racist!!!

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#5018    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,244 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:53 PM

View Postsslama, on 16 January 2013 - 04:04 AM, said:

I feel that way too Alpha.  We don't have to see the wind to know it exists.  It's almost silly to me to think they didn't play a big part in our development  and maybe there were many different species involved.  I think they came about 10,000 years B.C. and introduced a new gene into human biology. The gene that gave us blue eyes mysteriously came about around that time.  Maybe all blue eyed people have alien genes....

I always suspected...

Posted Image

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#5019    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:56 PM

View PostHarte, on 16 January 2013 - 06:05 PM, said:

Racist!!!

Harte

Like (well, not exactly 'like', lol) what you suggested earlier: that according to the AA believers those 'brown injuns' couldn't have created the megalithic structures these pages have been about, but no one doubts about the white Romans building theirs.

Edited by Abramelin, 16 January 2013 - 06:56 PM.

#5020    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 16 January 2013 - 08:19 AM, said:

Again, though, again, I have to ask, would the AAs come along, build with their customary precision a bit on a corner that would make a suitable doorway, and then get bored and wander off, leaving the Ancients 9as opposed to the Ancient Aliens) to finish it off?

Or...would the Incas have torn down the structure except the portal, and then rebuild it with those cobblestones.

One could think that is all that was left of the original structure and that that is how the Incas found it, but if you look at the left side of the portal, it doesn't seem likely because then the portal would have fallen down (the stones top left of the portal would be supported by nothing).

No, it's probably what I suggested: the Incas were in a hurry.

#5021    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:13 PM

Evening all.  Just in the middle of some research and found this:

Look at the circular cut outs at the beginning then stop the video at 0:08.

This is extraction of stone in a clay like state.  It is seen time and time again all over out crops in Peru.  Something softened the stone (heat), then some reasonably sharp implement sliced into it and extracted whole blocks at a time.

That explains why the remaining rock on the outcrop is finished to a high quality and virtrified  No other reason for them to finish remaining rock with straight edges like this.

Finally solved the mystery of what those weird cut outs are!  

Haven't had time to review any posts from today; may get back to them later.

Check this out.

Posted Image

#5022    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,957 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

View Postzoser, on 16 January 2013 - 07:13 PM, said:

Evening all.  Just in the middle of some research and found this:

Look at the circular cut outs at the beginning then stop the video at 0:08.

Not watching another vid you ever post, ever again.

click for bigger
Attached File  yawning.jpg   22.78K   4 downloads

Edited by seeder, 16 January 2013 - 07:19 PM.

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#5023    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,957 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:25 PM

View Postsslama, on 16 January 2013 - 04:04 AM, said:

I feel that way too Alpha.  

Maybe all blue eyed people have alien genes....

Alpha isnt here apparently since he made his first post... so I doubt he will reply to you.

Anyway, Im brown eyed, only one in a family of blues, greens and greys..

(By greys I mean eyes of course ...I just felt the need to clarify that), and brown eyed people prefer Levi 501's... to the 'alien genes'!

Alien genes make my bum look big...   :w00t: :w00t:

Edited by seeder, 16 January 2013 - 07:25 PM.

#5024    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:34 PM

There are literally scores of video clips on this aspect but I managed to find one that shows several different aspects.

Recommended 2:25.  Vertical and horizontal cut outs.

Also recommended 3:38 which shows an incredible example.

Edited by zoser, 16 January 2013 - 07:35 PM.

Posted Image

#5025    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:35 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 16 January 2013 - 03:10 AM, said:

I love how they desperately tried to make Jonathan Frakes (Riker) not look so tall (he towered over most of the other cast), he was always sitting, or in the background of the shot or leaning forward over a sitting person's shoulder.

And it beats me why he consistently refused to accept the captaincy of his own ship, preferring instead to stay on the Enterprise as Picards First Officer.
Any red-blooded male would jump at the chance to have their own command..