Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien in UFO lookng out?

fallingalien

OK, at first, it seemed kinda real but after reading the story, and I think it's this whacked out girl who said she saw a alien that was a butterfly then turned into alien. She took tons of pictures of what she thinks is IAFOs so that's why I think it's her.

Here's a picture and story

ALIEN VIDEO:

On the May 8, 1998 and July 16, 1998 edition of Hard Copy featured a UFO story

with a sensational shot of aliens looking out window of the

craft. The footage was first aired nation wide on Strange

Universe on November 24, 1997. The footage was apparently shot

on a Super 8 film camera by Dorothy Izatt. Dorothy claims to

have been in contact with the aliens for over 25 years. She shot

several hundred rolls of Super 8 film of UFOs. Her previous film

footage has never been explained. Her most remarkable piece of

footage is of what shows a Grey looking out the window. During

this recent sighting Dorothy started filming a diamond shaped

UFO and asked if the aliens could come closer, and they did. She

could see a couple of Grey aliens looking out a window of the

space ship . She asked them if they could turn their bright

lights off so she could film them, and they did. The light turns

off in a bizarre flash. Then a small square window appears and a

classic Grey alien figure is clearly seen and appears to turn

its head. At least one of the aliens looks out the window. He

has a very long thin neck, a bulbous head with oversized black

eyes. The alien appears have be clothed in a white cloth like

gown. Another Grey is seen about five feet behind the Grey in

the front, and there might be a third Grey to the right partly

behind the window. Also seen on the footage is a strobe light

above the this window. Could this be a hoax? Not so according to

UFO Researchers Peter Guttila and Monica Ward. They have studied

this film and other films by Dorothy Izatt. The investigators

plan to write a book about these sightings. If this video is

authentic we can conclude that some UFOs are alien space craft

unless you think the government is flying around in UFOs with

Grey costumes.

http://www.abduct.com/news/_newspix/n35.jpg

You can see the face, and it has a arm up.

and this is the website

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fallingalien

• isis-999

• Pannkakskungen

• Murdison

it's looking ot the left, it has it's right arm up, and part of the legs aren't showing, I"ll make it more clear.

user posted image

There, it's a little smaller but better to see. Wait, it might not be it's arm, it might be another alien!

Edited by fallingalien

This is stupid... mad.gif

If she can talk with aliens then how come she didn't ask them to land right in front for her so that she can take their picture clearly...atleast one would have come out... dontgetit.gif

Definatelly it was planned out...Its not the aliens its the humans that fools people around... laugh.gif

Edited by Graylady

well, she might not have beentalking to them, maybe they were going towards her anyway, and they always turn off their lights.

Thats just a blur.

Graylady is right, it says in the article you posted that she asked the aliens to come closer, why not ask them to land, get out of their spaceship and pose for some holiday snaps.

Edited by Pannkakskungen

Wait, it might not be it's arm, it might be another alien!

795392[/snapback]

Or it could even be.....an alien wearing a glove puppet, which looks like another alien, but is not infact a second alien, but resembles another alien..! If you see what I mean..? huh.gif

well, I disagree with anything anyone says, like I said, she sounds whacked.

How can you see nothing?! 2nd clearest picture of an alien I have ever seen. Could be fake 'cause if I were in contact with aliens, I would also ask them to land in front of my camera. Not only that but to also ask if I could go inside the craft. Do you have a link to the whole video, fallingalien?

How can you see an alien? Clear picture, what part of that picture is clear in any way at all, if thats how the world looks to you, you need to get some glasses.

The video just happens to be blurry? Come on, ANY cam corder on the market is clearer than that. Just like pictures of Big Foot, they are blurry for a reason.

I have to agree with Rathma ! This is the worst video/ photo of an alien I've ever seen. This lady is a wacko

Mr. Lazar

Hard Copy!! I remember that show! Everything on that show was fake!! So yeah this one is fake... case closed! They used to love doing UFO segments & I even seem to remember that episode of the pic you posted.. It all looked fake!

I was disappointed, I could not see anything that looked like a alien to me. no.gif

cool...now after you explained it I see it...looks like the alin is raising his right arm up...like he's mad!!!!! Dont know if its real.....

I think that this person wants news attention just like that little kid who charged micheal jackson of molesting. original.gif yep but thats my opinion probaly a whole bunches of others too. no.gif people these days..so desprete for attention.. original.gifcool.gif

w00t.gif This is me when she's proven un-true..hehe

My dad when he was younger lived in this small town in northern alberta and they had a rash of alien incidences where there were ufos all over and some people said they were being abducted, the ufos cut the power one night to the school dance... they were hovering over the power station... but anyway... he told me this; his friend lived on a farm and one night his friends mother saw these ufos hovering low in the distance shooting beams of light into the ground and so she called her family out to watch, and while they were doing this one of them came towards them... it came right up to them actually and they could see "people" inside... well obviously not people but human like beings looking out at them, and my dads friend, who was only about 20 at the time was so frightened by it he had a heart attack and died! ph34r.gif

so yeah... I think its a real phenomena... only because my dad says he had this experience, and he hasn't told many people about it either... Also, apparantly people from project blue book were there interviewing people and stuff, and one night my dad and his friends chased a ufo in their truck... its very weird...

Edited by STIX

There's no need to be rude, Yes this is really bad but it is a good sample of how people can see something in nothing. It is very easy for the mind and eye's to play trick's on each other. alien.gif