Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Let's get excited again about mediumship

leotie_indigo

Hey guys,

I haven't posted for ages simply because I was getting frustrated with a lot of people debunking everything, all the time, so I decided to stop for a while.

However I am back with a bit more enthusiasm, and thought that I would start a positive post where ideally we will get only positive feedback from people.

With 2012 nearly coming to an end, has anyone felt any different this year, has it been a turning point for anyone in the mediumship/psychic sense?

For me it has been a bit of ups and downs but not as dramatic as I first thought it would be. In fact, the mediumship for me has calmed down a bit and my psychic circle has been getting quieter and quieter, which isn't the way I thought that it would go this year. What has got bigger for me is what I feel towards nature spirits, that has really grown this year and I am embracing all aspects of it.

Last year and the start of this year I was thinking that I was definitely going down the mediumship route with my spiritualism but I'm now looking at other directions.

Love to hear from you!

Leotie

• Like 8

There's been lots of changes in my general awareness this year. Not sure how to put it in words though...

Hmmmmm, Let's start with road rage.. If a car stoped in front of me or pulled out in front of me I used to start the old muttering and swearing under my breath routine.. I would only kind of see the event as an event that pees me off.. Now, I see more and kind of feel more.. the car stoped before me because of a hazard I can see, or that woman was distracted by her child or another car or something like that... It's a seeing and knowing and awareness that has expanded in me that has basically put my road rage to sleep.

Never meditated before in my life.. Then three and a half months ago I gave it a try and Wham! what a rush!!! Now I'm becoming aware of energies and knowledge about things that last year I would have laughed at.. Am starting to understand things that for the most part I have always been sceptical about. The weirdest thing about it, is that these things have always been there but untill now I have always ignored and dismissed. Am kind of discovering that I've had these we lessons in spiritual matters all though my life but only now am I actually giving them the attention they deserve with a bit of study and self reflection...

Anywhow, Am quite sure things are sure changing in my life. And It's deffinately a positive thing.

• Like 6

Hi Leotie,

I am a fellow medium too, nice to see a thread like this pop up for those on the aware end of the scale.

Yeah this year has been a big year with a lot of personal/global ups and downs, pretty crazy and looking back to even 3 months ago feels like another lifetime because of such acceleration to it as well as the interchanging timelines etc, I know i am not alone in feeling that. In a sense that is what many of us have been experiencing, rapid growth spurts of consciousness that we would normally take 3 or 4 lifetimes to complete, which is being accomplished in a matter of months at a time. It doesn't surprise me that you are looking in other directions than just mediumship, all it means is knowing that there is more to all this than just settling down for one route/train of school/thought to hone in at this time. Mediumship was my initial way in to metaphysics, but there is indeed a whole lot more to explore if you are open to doing so.

It's interesting you mention your circle getting quieter, do you think people are becoming more independent in their development or less interested? From what i am noticing personally, it is the former.

May i suggest the astral projection FAQS thread to you as a port of interest. The link is in my sig below. Astral projection is a step up to connecting with other dimensions, your higher conscousness, as well as the spirit planes...

• Like 4

There's been lots of changes in my general awareness this year. Not sure how to put it in words though...

Hmmmmm, Let's start with road rage.. If a car stoped in front of me or pulled out in front of me I used to start the old muttering and swearing under my breath routine.. I would only kind of see the event as an event that pees me off.. Now, I see more and kind of feel more.. the car stoped before me because of a hazard I can see, or that woman was distracted by her child or another car or something like that... It's a seeing and knowing and awareness that has expanded in me that has basically put my road rage to sleep.

Never meditated before in my life.. Then three and a half months ago I gave it a try and Wham! what a rush!!! Now I'm becoming aware of energies and knowledge about things that last year I would have laughed at.. Am starting to understand things that for the most part I have always been sceptical about. The weirdest thing about it, is that these things have always been there but untill now I have always ignored and dismissed. Am kind of discovering that I've had these we lessons in spiritual matters all though my life but only now am I actually giving them the attention they deserve with a bit of study and self reflection...

Anywhow, Am quite sure things are sure changing in my life. And It's deffinately a positive thing.

That's great and thank you for taking the time to reply!

Bring on 2013 hey :-)

• Like 1

Hi Leotie,

I am a fellow medium too, nice to see a thread like this pop up for those on the aware end of the scale.

Yeah this year has been a big year with a lot of personal/global ups and downs, pretty crazy and looking back to even 3 months ago feels like another lifetime because of such acceleration to it as well as the interchanging timelines etc, I know i am not alone in feeling that. In a sense that is what many of us have been experiencing, rapid growth spurts of consciousness that we would normally take 3 or 4 lifetimes to complete, which is being accomplished in a matter of months at a time. It doesn't surprise me that you are looking in other directions than just mediumship, all it means is knowing that there is more to all this than just settling down for one route/train of school/thought to hone in at this time. Mediumship was my initial way in to metaphysics, but there is indeed a whole lot more to explore if you are open to doing so.

It's interesting you mention your circle getting quieter, do you think people are becoming more independent in their development or less interested? From what i am noticing personally, it is the former.

May i suggest the astral projection FAQS thread to you as a port of interest. The link is in my sig below. Astral projection is a step up to connecting with other dimensions, your higher conscousness, as well as the spirit planes...

Hey, thank you ill take a look at that. Yes I think that it is that people are going off a little bit independently but I think its important to still come together every now and then :-)

For myself, there has been many changes.

I just feel differently about things, now. My girlfriend and I always joked because I used to have a "neverending list of pet peeves"... most have disappeared, or I've become proactive to stop little things from happening. I'm just generally more tolerant of things I didn't used to be.

I'm more aware of my body/diet/thoughts/actions/disposition/energies/dreams. I guess just generally "more aware".

I just feel that becoming a better person is important, for some reason. I look around and see all this BS, in the world, and I don't want to be a part of it. I "shy away" from relationships with negative people becuase I found that I would fall into their line of thinking... I see people being taken advantage of... relationships that there's one or the other "in control". I've really made a decision for myself that I don't want to be a part of any of that. I want meaningful relationships that I can learn and grow from(reciprocally)... and I'm thankful to have the ones that I have.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"... ever since I read that quote, from Ghandi, it really hit me. I suppose that was my turning point.

• Like 5

What is the change from this year attributed to?

• 3 weeks later...

There has been an expansion of my awarness this year as well. Like Professor T, I feel more aware of energies (good and negative) and feel I have better insight into situations. I work in a negative dysfunctional workplace but feel I am there for a reason. Something I believe I am observing is that negative people seem to be having a harder time keeping it together. Could be the higher vibrations are harder for them to deal with. But on the bright side, I believe things are changing for the better for those of us who are aware and changing along with the vibrations.

• Like 2

• Like 1

You may get as many different answers as the number of people who would respond. Some, like myself, contribute part of it to the faster vibrational field.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think this change may be attributed to many things, I personally believe there is something big going on. It may be occurring in the cosmos, it may not... however change is happening. I think more on a consciousness level. The Maya's were master astrologist, they left behind this "prediction" for the year 2012. I don't think they actually saw it as the end, they believed in new beginnings, maybe they were going to build another calendar at some point but they ran out of time. However because we were left with this number as time has approached it people have become more and more attentive to it. Many people around the world are reading up on this stuff, you look up 2012 you end up in metaphysical reading at some point. Now more and more people are reading this stuff, the ideology of self discovery is spreading. I do believe the more we look within ourselves the closer we get to the answers of the worlds mysteries. More and more people are reaching this point. I choose to see it as a time of renewal, a time of knowledge and enlightenment. A change for the better.

Then there are others who are also looking at this 2012 thing and are predicting the end. Then there's "apocalypse" for the religious, people connecting the two and waiting for something to happen. No meteor will hit the earth or floods drown us, but some crazy person can take this and run with it. Tensions are high as people watch and wait.. Politically too things are escalated. Look at what's happening in the states right now... total craziness. There is many things attributing to this change.

• Like 2

Our consiousness is evolving..

And this evolution is happening faster than ever before..

For myself, there has been many changes.

I just feel differently about things, now. My girlfriend and I always joked because I used to have a "neverending list of pet peeves"... most have disappeared, or I've become proactive to stop little things from happening. I'm just generally more tolerant of things I didn't used to be.

I'm more aware of my body/diet/thoughts/actions/disposition/energies/dreams. I guess just generally "more aware".

I just feel that becoming a better person is important, for some reason. I look around and see all this BS, in the world, and I don't want to be a part of it. I "shy away" from relationships with negative people becuase I found that I would fall into their line of thinking... I see people being taken advantage of... relationships that there's one or the other "in control". I've really made a decision for myself that I don't want to be a part of any of that. I want meaningful relationships that I can learn and grow from(reciprocally)... and I'm thankful to have the ones that I have.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"... ever since I read that quote, from Ghandi, it really hit me. I suppose that was my turning point.

Oh thats great! thanks for the reply, and its very true I think. Bring on 2013 eh?!

• Like 1

There has been an expansion of my awarness this year as well. Like Professor T, I feel more aware of energies (good and negative) and feel I have better insight into situations. I work in a negative dysfunctional workplace but feel I am there for a reason. Something I believe I am observing is that negative people seem to be having a harder time keeping it together. Could be the higher vibrations are harder for them to deal with. But on the bright side, I believe things are changing for the better for those of us who are aware and changing along with the vibrations.

Yeah I see what you mean, I decided to leave a busy job to start my own business this year which is going ok. But have picked up work back in the workplace again whilst its setting off. That's the thing, got to look on the bright side I keep saying to myself!

You may get as many different answers as the number of people who would respond. Some, like myself, contribute part of it to the faster vibrational field.

I like your thinking, probably true I think. Have a circle tomorrow, shall see what comes out xx