Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Iran is Building Flying Saucers.

• Please log in to reply
1713 replies to this topic

#1231    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,100 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:59 PM

The Space Ship Program (SSP) will protect Earth and will give Man the freedom to travel in Space and to have new settlements on the Moon, on Mars or in deep space. The building of Magravs (Magnetic Gravitational fields) space ships, related plasma reactor systems, health systems and habitation systems will bring a new plasma industry, create new jobs and will bring prosperity (water, food, health, power, residence) for ALL. This technology will bring peace as there isno need for fighting for world security and it's resources.
I'd trust he or they more if he or they were familiar with the correct use of the apostrophe. :passifier:

And now also includes.... India, Armenia, Japan, Sierra Leone, Thailand, Sudan and Italy.
Sierra Leone and Sudan? Sierra Leone and Sudan are collaborating in a project to build an interstellar spacecraft? :unsure2:

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#1232    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,101 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:37 PM

View Postbee, on 09 November 2012 - 02:42 PM, said:

The transfer of Keshe Foundation 'Know How'....to World Governments is gathering pace...

And now also includes.... India, Armenia, Japan, Sierra Leone, Thailand, Sudan and Italy.

http://www.keshefoun...ewforum.php?f=2

[...]

from video info...

fingers crossed, eh....

:tu:

Yeah, open your pockets...
I just wonder, how many times people have to step on the same rake to learn a lesson. For example, famous crook Mavrodi and his MMM. Did people learned something from Mavrodi's ventures in 1990s. Hell no. Worse - after his release he started new one which spread into more countries, and, to no surprise, he has supporters/peddlers for that.
As for Keshe foundation... Gosh... Perfect laundromat (cover) for drug/arms/human trafficking.

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#1233    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,616 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:48 PM

I've just emailed Number 10 Downing Street about the Keshe Technology GIVE AWAY.

(That's how you get in touch with the Prime Minister and the British Government, for those of you outside the UK.)

I  also emailed Ed Miliband (leader of the opposition) .....

Ed could make it the cornerstone of his next Election Campaign...if he wanted to really go for something different.... :w00t:

Perhaps I should email Nick Clegg? What do you think 747...that could set the cat among the pigeons... :innocent:

lol

Posted Image

#1234    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,101 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:07 PM

View Postbee, on 09 November 2012 - 05:48 PM, said:

[...]
I  also emailed Ed Miliband (leader of the opposition) .....
[...]
Are you serious?! Do you want the guy to humiliate his a$$ off?! Boy...I hope you did not emailed him B.Cathie's "math"...

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#1235    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:19 PM

So, Iran couldn't even bring down one of our drones after shooting at it.  Shouldn't their flying saucers be able to handle such a menial task?

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#1236    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,616 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:25 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 09 November 2012 - 06:07 PM, said:

Are you serious?! Do you want the guy to humiliate his a$$ off?! Boy...I hope you did not emailed him B.Cathie's "math"...

well what are we going to do when (in the not too distant future) people in Italy and India etc etc are gliding around in their Keshe Tech cars?

and people in Britain have to buy them from abroad because we don't make them here. Mind you that's nothing new...LOL

JAPAN now has the Keshe Technology...think about it

Posted Image

#1237    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,100 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:43 PM

View Postbee, on 09 November 2012 - 06:25 PM, said:

well what are we going to do when (in the not too distant future) people in Italy and India etc etc are gliding around in their Keshe Tech cars?

and people in Britain have to buy them from abroad because we don't make them here. Mind you that's nothing new...LOL

Not to mention Sudan. Do we want to be overtaken by Sudan in the technology race?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#1238    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,101 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:43 PM

[...]
Well, best case scenario, Keshe will be riding his cars in jail. Worst case? Bunch of numbnuts asking him for their honey/moneys.

[....]
[...]
And thats good thing, Bee, because... Do I have to explain? OK, you'll be stripped of your pocket, simple.

[....]
Japan?! There are no nation stupid enough to buy Keshe's  malarkey. Please, respect Japanese.

#1239    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,616 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:05 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 09 November 2012 - 07:43 PM, said:

Well, best case scenario, Keshe will be riding his cars in jail. Worst case? Bunch of numbnuts asking him for their honey/moneys.

it doesn't cost the governments anything...... :wacko:

and I don't get what honey/moneys is supposed to mean

And thats good thing, Bee, because... Do I have to explain? OK, you'll be stripped of your pocket, simple.

see above

Japan?! There are no nation stupid enough to buy Keshe's  malarkey. Please, respect Japanese.

I most definately DO respect the Japanese.

I have a Japanese made car and computer..... :D

Posted Image

#1240    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,616 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:11 PM

View Post747400, on 09 November 2012 - 06:43 PM, said:

Not to mention Sudan. Do we want to be overtaken by Sudan in the technology race?

by golly NO....

;)

Posted Image

#1241    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,101 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:28 PM

View Postbee, on 09 November 2012 - 08:05 PM, said:

it doesn't cost the governments anything...... :wacko:
[...]
Well, jail time costs, a lot...

[...]
and I don't get what honey/moneys is supposed to mean
[...]
Keshe is up to your pocket.

[...]
I have a Japanese made car and computer..... :D

Oh dear Bee... And where spear parts of your car are made? And, unless you are still using PC from mid 1990s, no Japanese parts you'll find in modern computers. Damn, I have ol' 386 in the lab and all (hell - others aren't painted) paints on the circuitry say Taiwan.

Edit: spelling

Edited by bmk1245, 09 November 2012 - 08:30 PM.

#1242    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:04 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 09 November 2012 - 05:37 PM, said:

Yeah, open your pockets...
I just wonder, how many times people have to step on the same rake to learn a lesson. For example, famous crook Mavrodi and his MMM. Did people learned something from Mavrodi's ventures in 1990s. Hell no. Worse - after his release he started new one which spread into more countries, and, to no surprise, he has supporters/peddlers for that.
As for Keshe foundation... Gosh... Perfect laundromat (cover) for drug/arms/human trafficking.
There is no proof that any governments like Japan, India or Sudan have adopted Keshe technology. It is just a Keshe fantasy ego trip. Why havent any governments acknowledged having adopted the Keshe technology. I believe in independent confirmation. I wrote to the Indian embassy in Belgium asking about it and they didnt reply. That proves that it is a lie. The guy is just a typical scam artist.

Edited by kumaran, 10 November 2012 - 03:06 PM.

#1243    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,616 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:20 PM

hello Kumaran, I thought you'd be popping in.... ^_^

View Postkumaran, on 10 November 2012 - 03:04 PM, said:

There is no proof that any governments like Japan, India or Sudan have adopted Keshe technology.

they have been given the 'know how' it's up to them if and when they adopt any (or all) of it.

It is just a Keshe fantasy ego trip. Why havent any governments acknowledged having adopted the Keshe technology. I believe in independent confirmation. I wrote to the Indian embassy in Belgium asking about it and they didnt reply. That proves that it is a lie. The guy is just a typical scam artist.

Perhaps the Indian embassy, in Belgium know you are the Keshe stalker..?

Note.....it is the Keshe FOUNDATION who are getting all this together.... a whole group of people not just Keshe (as you very well know)

Posted Image

#1244    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,838 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:07 PM

Could we let Keshe DIe off ? Lets Remember our Veterans Mon ! :tsu:

Attached Files

This is a Work in Progress!

#1245    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:18 AM

View Postbee, on 10 November 2012 - 03:20 PM, said:

hello Kumaran, I thought you'd be popping in.... ^_^

they have been given the 'know how' it's up to them if and when they adopt any (or all) of it.

Perhaps the Indian embassy, in Belgium know you are the Keshe stalker..?

Note.....it is the Keshe FOUNDATION who are getting all this together.... a whole group of people not just Keshe (as you very well know)
I want independent confirmation that Keshe has given the technology to the governments. As long as the governments dont acknowledge delivery of the technology to them I am afraid Keshe is just a liar and a scam artist. I want proof from the governments. Let one government say something about accepting the Keshe technology. I cant believe all the governments would hide it from the people. It proves Keshe is a liar and a scamster. keep living in your fantasy world bee. Keshe is just a liar.

Edited by kumaran, 11 November 2012 - 06:20 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users