Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I hear them, I see them

RoswellianGirl

The truth is I have so many experiences it's hard to count. From sightings in the sky on quiet nights, to dreams of creatures who showed me kindness while I worked with them.

I will never forget what they said to me, they said " Kim we need your help"

At first I was scared and thought I was going crazy but as I dug a little deeper I realized I had a connection that a lot of others have had with other beings. This is the one place I know other people have experienced this and have met these beings. I never felt threatened, I always felt comfortable like I knew these people. I remember being abducted which was a whole other experience. Maybe that was the initial intake. They told me everything would be okay and that they would not hurt me, and they did not. I was hoping I can hear from you guys and about your experiences? Do you share this connection too? If you do how often do they contact you?

• Like 2

Have you, or will you video any of these sightings and contacts?

And / or , have some witnesses with you to verify it is really happening.

• Like 4

Thanks for the ️welcome . As far as witnesses go it was just me since my husband was living in another state at that time, but now that I am finally moved in to where he is I plan on videoing a lot and recording any person experiences with my husband and here. I think these are the types of topics that need to be addressed and talked about.

• Like 1

Never had any alien visitations but i know some here have claimed to have been contacted or witnessed them...

You will run into believers and skeptics alike on here just kick back and have fun...

Welcome to UM! :st

• Like 2

Hi there, and welcome.

I'm one of the skeptics but I'm looking forward to seeing what sort of evidence you can provide to support your claim. Forgive me that I don't automatically believe - it is experience that has led me to that stance.

• Like 1

In my experience I wouldn't think proof matters, or witnesses. I've many witnesses to on-going contact with a benevolent race (needing help) and I've saved over 4000 short recorded messages, and I continue to save. Even my GP is one of the witnesses, and has recently written a second letter to support my search for help. These beings tell me that they are connected to the human race (and always have been)

When I tried to report this contact, I was considered "delusional" and dismissed, by every organisation capable of handling such matters. I called in a local journalist who followed the case for a few weeks, then palmed me off on a paranormal investigating team, and ignored all calls from everyone for 6 weeks because he couldn't handle it when they were calling his name out for help.. The PI team couldn't handle it because it was not a "standard" haunting (My home is actually safe, I'm not dealing with spirits) and I was referred to BUFORA who said they only deal with "sightings"

After more conversations with this benevolent race (being their idea) I approached a different journalist with a different story so he wasn't too afraid. I managed to get a small article written up in the news paper (a standard request from Mr Randi) and now I may have to go fly over to the US to break a diamond (they break diamonds amongst other things) at the James Randi's million dollar challenge, simply because the UK won't deal with this. It appears to me that any discovery that could benefit man, is rejected. Or any discovery that overrides the theories that we are guided by, is rejected.

I'd suggest getting as much evidence as possible, and keep at it. Question everything and tell everyone. This race honestly does need our help. Best of luck.

• Like 2

I ️️welcome skeptics and believers with open arms, my husband is actually a skeptic. He believes proof is needed to validate everything. I on the other hand believe with every fiber of my being that this race is communicating with me. It's not just something physical it is something spiritual. I will develop all my proof so we can work together on this, so glad to be a part of this forum and site.

• Like 1

In my experience I wouldn't think proof matters, or witnesses. I've many witnesses to on-going contact with a benevolent race (needing help) and I've saved over 4000 short recorded messages, and I continue to save. Even my GP is one of the witnesses, and has recently written a second letter to support my search for help. These beings tell me that they are connected to the human race (and always have been)

When I tried to report this contact, I was considered "delusional" and dismissed, by every organisation capable of handling such matters. I called in a local journalist who followed the case for a few weeks, then palmed me off on a paranormal investigating team, and ignored all calls from everyone for 6 weeks because he couldn't handle it when they were calling his name out for help.. The PI team couldn't handle it because it was not a "standard" haunting (My home is actually safe, I'm not dealing with spirits) and I was referred to BUFORA who said they only deal with "sightings"

After more conversations with this benevolent race (being their idea) I approached a different journalist with a different story so he wasn't too afraid. I managed to get a small article written up in the news paper (a standard request from Mr Randi) and now I may have to go fly over to the US to break a diamond (they break diamonds amongst other things) at the James Randi's million dollar challenge, simply because the UK won't deal with this. It appears to me that any discovery that could benefit man, is rejected. Or any discovery that overrides the theories that we are guided by, is rejected.

I'd suggest getting as much evidence as possible, and keep at it. Question everything and tell everyone. This race honestly does need our help. Best of luck.

Ya, we went over this......

I still have the recording you asked for, and never heard back from you, and the recording never changed...As you said it would.

Also, my computer never changed, and no voices anywhere.

• Like 3

I ️️welcome skeptics and believers with open arms, my husband is actually a skeptic. He believes proof is needed to validate everything. I on the other hand believe with every fiber of my being that this race is communicating with me. It's not just something physical it is something spiritual. I will develop all my proof so we can work together on this, so glad to be a part of this forum and site.

Hi what are they telling to you? Are you communicating back? Ask them to tell something which humans don't know especially some math, chemical reactions there planet location, there DNA sequence anything anything at all . If not I say it's your mind playing tricks on you.

Welcome to UM. It's a wonderful place to discuss nearly everything. The closest I've come to such an experience was a cousin who was contacted. He was about 5 or 6 at the time and told his mom about it. Described the "alien" very well and didn't seem freaked out or anything. It could have been childhood imaginings of course, but I remember being very impressed at how he reacted to the whole thing - a sort of childish sense of wonder - like he'd see elves or something :)

Welcome to the forums. Unfortunately I cannot believe anything you say without sufficient evidence, but I look forward to your recordings when (if) you make any.

An interesting thing is that you say that this is more of a spiritual than physical thing for you. Why do you say that? Have you never seen, with your eyes, these supposed beings? Touched them, smelled them, etc?

I tend to agree with others, that there should be evidence RoswellianGirl since you said your husband is a skeptic, he should know what is usually needed. However I also tend toward these sorts of ufo experiences as spiritual, since ufo technology seems to come on 'as etherial' to me. I don't usually see how evidence is supposed to be gathered and nobody else has given me any suggestions on that; they just get hot under the collar if it isn't on the level with them. They should do their own damn research then, if that is what they want or expect from others. Many of those who have had ufo experiences draw pictures of these, or have had dream states in which they perceived what they thought was real or true information. And there might be nothing that proves that they are irrational in their own thinking.

Edited by spacelizard667

Welcome to UM.

By all means of respect, but I typically find that when people set up devices to capture their visions/sights/visitations/whatever said visions/sights/visitations/whatever tend to go away.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov
  • Like 1

I tend to go with the notion that the extraterrestrials are not camera shy, there is already a lot of UFO video footage to find on the internet. How can we entice them to come ? Tea maybe ?

Edited by spacelizard667

Here is the thing about UFO phenomena.

A Fighter pilot, for example, in Iran. Sent up to chase a UFO.

When he is about to lock on the UFO with missiles ready, his electronics shut down...

What is the explanation of this except, "Paranormal"?

• Like 2

When he is about to lock on the UFO with missiles ready, his electronics shut down...

Electronic counter measures.

Electronic counter measures.

Sure, kartikg, however, in his report he specifically states, he had not yet actually done anything. That, he was about to.

Sure, kartikg, however, in his report he specifically states, he had not yet actually done anything. That, he was about to.

I haven't read the report. I have read about this incident though. You said he was trying to get a radar lock IMO the target radar or avionics can sense it or just because it saw a plane on it's radar or due to closeness decided to start counter measures. Somebody with more knowledge on radar or electronic warfare can shed more light.

In the video, where he had stated he had just thought about engaging the object, he also discusses the characteristics of it's unusual abilities.

Pretty sure I saw this on an old "Sightings" tape, I have. may look it up on YouTube.

I tend to go with the notion that the extraterrestrials are not camera shy, there is already a lot of UFO video footage to find on the internet. How can we entice them to come ? Tea maybe ?

Why do people automatically assume that's a good idea?

My opinion on what this is in order of what is most plausible.

#1 You may have a mental disorder.

#2 Strange dreams/ involuntary lucid dreams.

#3 Some sort of social/psychological experiment by a government.

#4 Paranormal - I would love some proof as I am an open minded skeptic.

The odds of you reading this right now from anywhere in the world while on a giant spinning rock in the middle of space that happens to be in just the right position from a star means that however improbable something is, it could be possible.

• Like 2

Directed ECM?

Electronics malfunction...........

Electronics do that, this is proven.

I am curious to know what they want the OP to help with. " Kim we need your help"....Did they happen to mention why they need you to help them?