Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

2-year-old accused of 'anti-social behaviour'

chenlair bent laughing jodie holden thomas the tank engine

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 38,624 posts

• "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:20 PM

Housing officials sent a two-year-old boy a letter accusing him of anti-social behaviour – for what his mother said was ‘laughing too loudly at Thomas the Tank Engine’.

Chenlair Bent, who is so young he cannot read or write and can barely open an envelope, was also warned of a ‘breach of tenancy conditions’ and told to be ‘mindful’ of his neighbours.

Mum Jodie Holden has hit out at Walsall Housing Group, which has apologised for the error.

http://metro.co.uk/2...6/?ITO=facebook

Posted Image

#2    ealdwita

ealdwita

Hwķt éoredmęcg

• 4,902 posts

• Hige sceal že heardra, heorte že cenre, mod sceal že mare, že ure męgen lytlaš.

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:24 PM

Just about every 2yo in the world qualifies for an ASBO of some sort!

"Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnáwan þín gefá!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".
I can teach you with a quip, if I've a mind; I can trick you into learning with a laugh; Oh, winnow all my folly and you'll find, A grain or two of truth among the chaff!
(The Yeoman of the Guard ~ Gilbert and Sullivan)

#3    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:37 PM

Wow. That's ridiculous! :huh:

View Postealdwita, on 16 May 2013 - 01:24 PM, said:

Just about every 2yo in the world qualifies for an ASBO of some sort!

They want to see some REAL "Anti-Social Behavior" some see my two year old. He's not anti-social he just doesn't like people! Like his mom...and his grandfather...lol

#4    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,124 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:41 PM

Sounds like the family has some cranky-pants (as nice as I can say it :P) neighbours who probably complained because he was up early in the morning watching telly while the drunk neighbours are trying to sleep off their hangovers.

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#5    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,465 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:54 PM

I would have to question the mentality of the person that sent the letter.

#6    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,732 posts

• One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it. ~ Master Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:12 PM

Sounds like the U.S where anyone at anytime can choose to be mortally offended by anything under the sun; so much so that they go and blubber to the authorities who in turn crab at others for being 'anti-social'.

Wow..barking at a kid for laughing too loudly...it is slowly happening here too..maybe not as blatant but it will.
Some countries, it seems, are the testing grounds for all manners of social engineering and if people don't wake up, it will be too late and you'll find yourself being punished for not going to enough parties or not smiling. (oh wait..isn't that latter part already happening?)

#7    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:31 PM

View PostKasey2601, on 16 May 2013 - 01:41 PM, said:

Sounds like the family has some cranky-pants (as nice as I can say it :P) neighbours who probably complained because he was up early in the morning watching telly while the drunk neighbours are trying to sleep off their hangovers.

I was thinking the same thing....:)

#8    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:53 PM

Daily Mail.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users