Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Advice

SilentWhispers07

Hi guys. I'm a clairsentient and I've been feeling the need to brush up a little on my abilities, so If you guys want a little advice just post here;) I will warn you that i'm rusty and out of practice so I might not be as accurate as some others. But Ill try my best to help you!

Please do not ask for a reading... sorry

What are the 6 numbers in tonights $350,000,000 Powerball drawing?

;)

really? I'll give a guess but it's prob not right.. lol i can't be right 24/7

3 24 11 7 19 31

Edited by SilentWhispers07
  • Like 1

Thanks, I'm going to play them :tu:

ok but I am not legally responsible if I'm wrong.... lol

really? I'll give a guess but it's prob not right.. lol i can't be right 24/7

3 24 11 7 19 31

Here they are 24-36-51-52-56-22, you got one :st

Edited by BrooklynGuy

WOOHOO!! Those were the numbers for the 6/49 draw tonight. I'm rich! Just kidding XD

Edited by mystic_mind

Knock yourself out. :)

I keep dreaming about numerous small animals coming out of furniture...any idea why?

I keep dreaming about numerous small animals coming out of furniture...any idea why?

Hmmm... Small animals coming out of furniture is definitely a new one for me... I'm tempted to say not to eat as much dessert before you go to bed, but I have a feeling this is a reoccurring dream so I won't be so rude. (Sorry if my humor is not funny... That was a bad joke) Maybe the animals represent your dreams, and while your dreams are small, they are quite numerous. Furniture has a lot of nooks and crannies so maybe they could represent cracks. Maybe your dreams are starting to come out of the cracks, and while you felt comfortable before, these dreams are turning your life upside down... I tried. This probably made no sense but it's what I felt from this. Hope I helped:)