Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Get rid of the Constitution

• Please log in to reply
246 replies to this topic

#76    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,903 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:31 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 28 January 2013 - 10:08 PM, said:

No. I believe in sheeple. So you are correct. I just believe that number is dropping by the hour.

Which number is dropping? The number of ppl you consider sheeple, or the number of people who believe rights are being taken away?

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#77    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:53 PM

The number of people that are blind to the erosion of there constitutional rights be it Gun Control or the myriad of other tramplings going on is dropping.

Fact

#78    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,071 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:20 AM

View Postpreacherman76, on 28 January 2013 - 11:54 AM, said:

Admitting you are a coward,

I'm a coward because I don't want to take up arms against my legal government? seriously? is that what you want to claim?

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#79    F3SS

F3SS

Her name is Jodi :)

• 7,560 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:22 AM

I think he just wants to know if you would if you had to.

Posted Image

#80    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,071 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:23 AM

View PostUncle Sam, on 28 January 2013 - 04:46 PM, said:

To you and all the others who are defending constitutions violations? What would you want to tell your children?

sorry pal, my adult children agree with me. The 2nd amendment is an anachronism and should be repealed. That does not mean prohibition or taking your guns - that's pretty silly.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#81    F3SS

F3SS

• 7,560 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:25 AM

Well what does repeal mean to you? It's not prohibition yet it likely becomes prohibited?  Alright, no second amendment means what for the future of gun laws in your opinion.

Posted Image

#82    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,071 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:32 AM

View Post-Mr_Fess-, on 29 January 2013 - 04:22 AM, said:

I think he just wants to know if you would if you had to.

I'm not that paranoid.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

#83    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,071 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:34 AM

View Post-Mr_Fess-, on 29 January 2013 - 04:25 AM, said:

Well what does repeal mean to you? It's not prohibition yet it likely becomes prohibited?  Alright, no second amendment means what for the future of gun laws in your opinion.

If the second amendment was repealed, guns could still be legal and subject to laws passed by Congress. Just as they are now. It would remove this ridiculous constitutional belief that many people somehow have a god given right to a gun.

And no. the 2nd amendment says nothing about insurrection or revolution or anything like that. And they had the opportunity to do so.

Edited by ninjadude, 29 January 2013 - 04:35 AM.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

#84    F3SS

F3SS

• 7,560 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:43 AM

View Postninjadude, on 29 January 2013 - 04:34 AM, said:

If the second amendment was repealed, guns could still be legal and subject to laws passed by Congress. Just as they are now. It would remove this ridiculous constitutional belief that many people somehow have a god given right to a gun.

And no. the 2nd amendment says nothing about insurrection or revolution or anything like that. And they had the opportunity to do so.
Forget god. It's the law of the land. You aren't going to trick anybody into believing in benevolence towards guns for US by those in power without it being a constitutional right. Besides if it all remains the same as you say, according to what you just said your real gripe is people believing in the constitution. So, if its all the same then what's the difference if it's a constitutional right or just a common law that'll be here anyways? Could it be that people can't cling to the constitution and common laws are just so much easier to eradicate?
You are an enemy of the constitution.

Edited by -Mr_Fess-, 29 January 2013 - 04:44 AM.

Posted Image

#85    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:01 AM

The 2nd amendment is an anachronism and should be repealed

Thats all you had to stay to lose all credibility.

#86    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,071 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:17 AM

View Post-Mr_Fess-, on 29 January 2013 - 04:43 AM, said:

Forget god. It's the law of the land. You aren't going to trick anybody into believing in benevolence towards guns for US by those in power without it being a constitutional right.

dang tootin. We'd have better gun control.

Besides if it all remains the same as you say, according to what you just said your real gripe is people believing in the constitution. So, if its all the same then what's the difference if it's a constitutional right or just a common law that'll be here anyways?

people like you and others here couldn't whine about how it's a constitutional right in order to obstruct gun control. That's the difference.

And again, I'm not suggesting, like you are, that you need guns to overthrow the legal constitutional government. So who is exactly anti constitution?!!

- Friedrich Nietzsche

#87    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,071 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:19 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 29 January 2013 - 05:01 AM, said:

Thats all you had to stay to lose all credibility.

why? It is NOT for overthrowing the government in the US in the 21st century. That's laughable. GOD did NOT come down from on high and grant you the inalienable right to have a gun. The FF had the opportunity to put that kind of crap in the 2nd amendment and did not. What else you got?

- Friedrich Nietzsche

#88    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:20 AM

Facts or a link Ninjadude ?

dang tootin. We'd have better gun control.

Yep I love to poke conservatives and Republicans. I didn't know I had a "reputation", or label a liar - where was that? Your last statement applies to you more than me. I usually always include facts and sources.

#89    preacherman76

preacherman76

Seeker

• 11,390 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:20 PM

View Postninjadude, on 29 January 2013 - 04:20 AM, said:

I'm a coward because I don't want to take up arms against my legal government? seriously? is that what you want to claim?

No, you are a coward because you have admited that no matter what unconstitutional violations your government commits you wont express any level of resistance. No one asked you to shoot anyone.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#90    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 12,313 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:28 PM

I don't think ninjadude is capable of providing an example of government doing anything that's unconstitutional.   If the gubmint does it, it must be legal!   End of story.    When your entire mindset is inherently unconstitutional, you pretty much have to put your head in the sand and pretend the Constitution isn't there.   "That tired old thing?  It's just a g'd'ed piece of paper!"

"The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the Legislature.  The Executive has no right, in any case, to decide the question" ~ James Madison
"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users