Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Leaked Nibiru Planet X Photos May 28 2008

Lilith Immaculate

Hopefully i've planted this in the right section... This is an interesting video about "planet X" or "nibiru" It goes for about 10 mins but is really interesting and a little scary as well. Probly the most believable theory into the 2012 stories.

What do you think?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=l9NRSlNgtmA&feature=related

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Waspie_Dwarf

• Burning Love

• MID

• DONTEATUS

is it the one where they tell you the coordinates to use on that MS "google earth of the stars" program? (can't remember what it's called)

if so, saw it earlier and it's interesting, but I don't know enough about astronomy to tell if it's a planet or whatever it could be :P

No there wasn't any coordinates or anything, just explains how the planet will enter our orbit and wreak havoc lol

ah, well there's another one where you get the coordinates so you can see the planet (or whatever it is) for yourself. Kinda interesting, it goes from invisible in normal light to very bright in UV light

Any varafication on this planet x?

None, because it doesn't exist. This nonsense has been doing the rounds for years, their is no truth to it what so ever. There is no Nibiru.

i do believe that it exists, but if it was going to cause that much havock, the world as the technology to blow it up, so why not do that instead of their plan #1. although... that could make it worse because a fracture of the rocks left over would still head our way, but it might not be as bad as the entire planet heading our way.

Wonderful, another doomsday theory with absolutely no credibility. There is no evidence whatsoever that confirms the existence of Planet X or Nibiru.......

Like I've said in another thread:

People think the world will end in the year 2012, yet they have no idea how it will end.

That's why random doomsday theories aimed to this year randomly pop up.

I didn't know we had the technology to blow a planet up. Is it some kind of sound beam or something?

whether it exists or not it is still an interesting theory, i am skeptical about it but like i said its more of the most believable theories out there.

LoL I think we need to call Darth Vader and get the Death Star moved into our Solar system and just blast it ,If it come knocking LoL.

OMG!

Everyone is missing the point!

It says it will enter our atmosphere Feb. 14th 2013.

Why Valentines day?

Why?

Why?

:sk

Sorry, I dont believe it.

Plus, when it comes to "Doomsday" therories, Whatcha really going to do?

Got to keep livin and enjoy what today brings us, Right? *jmo*

"Its the end of the world as we know and I feel fine...."

Hopefully i've planted this in the right section... This is an interesting video about "planet X" or "nibiru" It goes for about 10 mins but is really interesting and a little scary as well. Probly the most believable theory into the 2012 stories.

No it isn't.

If you'd done even the slightest bit of research, you'd know that the object that Gerry Neugebauer found, and that this entire, stupid, scare-mongering video hinges on, is a non-visible infrared source in the Orion constellation.

[A high infrared source is the] Orion Nebula, an HII region (one of ionized hydrogen) in the constellation Orion. Interestingly, this nebula is associated with one of the most curious infrared sources yet discovered, the so-called Becklin–Neugebauer object. Located in a giant molecular cloud behind the Orion Nebula, it radiates very intensely in the infrared but scarcely at all in the optical.

So, firstly, it isn't visible. So that image is fake.

Second, its isn't moving towards us. The reaons Neugebauer thought it was strange is because it is emitting so much infrared - its brighter than anything else in the sky bar our own sun (at the wavelength of less than 10 microns) - not because its going to destroy earth.

Third, there are no believable 2012 ideas. None. Not a single one that isn't based on false information or lies.

More info on it here.

(edited to add link)

Edited by Emma_Acid_88

Nibiru is 1400ft wide and made of rubber. When it hits our atmosphere it'll just bounce right off again. And no-one can see it yet because it's too small (and rubber doesn't reflect solar radiation very well).

We better get our cams ready for that day! I want to see this planet hit the earths atmosphere and bounce back into space. I think some of our posters know about objects doing just that. It may even be a Really Big Mars super rubber Ball? And we can just play really bad Country Muisc to run it off. LoL just DONTEATUS :D

No it isn't.

If you'd done even the slightest bit of research, you'd know that the object that Gerry Neugebauer found, and that this entire, stupid, scare-mongering video hinges on, is a non-visible infrared source in the Orion constellation.

[A high infrared source is the] Orion Nebula, an HII region (one of ionized hydrogen) in the constellation Orion. Interestingly, this nebula is associated with one of the most curious infrared sources yet discovered, the so-called Becklin–Neugebauer object. Located in a giant molecular cloud behind the Orion Nebula, it radiates very intensely in the infrared but scarcely at all in the optical.

So, firstly, it isn't visible. So that image is fake.

Second, its isn't moving towards us. The reaons Neugebauer thought it was strange is because it is emitting so much infrared - its brighter than anything else in the sky bar our own sun (at the wavelength of less than 10 microns) - not because its going to destroy earth.

Third, there are no believable 2012 ideas. None. Not a single one that isn't based on false information or lies.

More info on it here.

(edited to add link)

And if you had bothered to read the rest of my posts you would see that i said i was a bit skeptical about it, and whether it exists or not it makes for an interesting story..... i said it was one of the more believable theories out there.... not the truth... I also never said that the image was real, i merely posted the title of the video. So you can get off your high horse now.

A Planet of that size with accompanying brown star would be able to be seen by amateurs.

and whether it exists or not it makes for an interesting story.....

No it doesn't unless you like very poor quality science fiction, as anyone with even the smallest knowledge of astronomy would know that it can not possibly exist.

i said it was one of the more believable theories out there....

No it isn't as it can not possibly exist.

not the truth...

You got that bit right (even if I had to quote it out of context).

If such a planet actually existed in our current scientific cosmology, as a spherical world that revolved around the sun, it would be permanently hidden behind the sun but nevertheless detectable from Earth, because of its gravitational influence upon the other planets of the Solar System. No such influence has been detected, and indeed space probes sent to Venus, Mars and other places could not have successfully flown by or landed on their targets if a Counter-Earth did exist but was not accounted for in navigational calculations.

A Planet of that size with accompanying brown star would be able to be seen by amateurs.

Well for once we agree on something Daniel!

And if you had bothered to read the rest of my posts you would see that i said i was a bit skeptical about it, and whether it exists or not it makes for an interesting story..... i said it was one of the more believable theories out there.... not the truth... I also never said that the image was real, i merely posted the title of the video. So you can get off your high horse now.

But that makes no sense when the whole claim that the video hinges on is an utter lie. How can it be a "believable theory" (it isn't a theory by the way) when the "science" it is using to back it up is completely wrong?

*gets back on high horse*

Our solar system is like, over 5 billion years old isn't it? its safe to say, its pretty much sorted out and stable now. There's no way a large planetoid would still be in this sort of orbit.

Obviously this is on the wrong thread, but my view of the 2012 saga is that it will be a shift or opening of awareness of the psychic side of our life on this planet. Not exactly space and astronomy I know, but world changing all the same.

The theories regarding the Mayan prophecies are open to wide debate, and are only ever theories, until after the 20th Dec 2012 that is.

might as well spend the savings now then, won't need them after!! :D

Love and light

Barron

if i can remember right, in one of the videos about planet x, it said that it would wipe out 2/3 of the world's population, as we all know the world is overpopulated, so wiping out that much of the population still leaves over 2 billion people on this planet, that's stil alot of people, its not a good thing but it helps sort out the population.

Obviously this is on the wrong thread,

With the greatest of respect, if you know this is the wrong place to post why bother actually doing so?

its not a good thing but it helps sort out the population.

It's neither a good thing nor a bad thing because it is an irrelevant thing. An object which does not exist can't wipe out 2/3, 1/3, 1/10,000 of the population or even a single individual.