Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ron Paul to Congress: Stop Worshipping Israel

Yamato

LOL that's like telling people not to be Jewish or Christian. They ain't gonna listen :D

• Like 1

Can't argue with anything he says there.

• Like 3

He's right but try to get someone to listen when they don't want to.

• Like 3

Why is this guy not president?!

• Like 4

because he says stuff like "stop worshipping Israel".
  • Like 1

He has said many other demonstrably silly things as well. He is done and finished and since he was not sincere enough to continue leading his supporters to continue building a movement after his personal defeat, I say good riddance. His movement needs to be advanced by someone younger who has some idea of what reasonable compromises could achieve. Some of his ideas would possibly save this nation but the rest are just unworkable and so off-putting that they could never receive support of a majority.

But they do. LOL

Besides Obama is useless:

[media=]

[/media]

He has said many other demonstrably silly things as well. He is done and finished and since he was not sincere enough to continue leading his supporters to continue building a movement after his personal defeat, I say good riddance. His movement needs to be advanced by someone younger who has some idea of what reasonable compromises could achieve. Some of his ideas would possibly save this nation but the rest are just unworkable and so off-putting that they could never receive support of a majority.

You are only saying that cause he doesn't want to play around in the Middle East. lol

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 1

But they do. LOL

Besides Obama is useless:

[media=]

[/media]

You are only saying that cause he doesn't want to play around in the Middle East. lol

Not true, Coffey. Not everything is about the M.E. for me - just most ;) My opinions on RP are well thought out. I'm not a hater where he is concerned, I just consider myself a realist on the chances of his movement. THAT many earnest and committed citizens should not be just ignored and marginalized, but neither can they expect to be given the keys unless they can convince enough others in the validity of his WHOLE plan.

Not true, Coffey. Not everything is about the M.E. for me - just most ;) My opinions on RP are well thought out. I'm not a hater where he is concerned, I just consider myself a realist on the chances of his movement. THAT many earnest and committed citizens should not be just ignored and marginalized, but neither can they expect to be given the keys unless they can convince enough others in the validity of his WHOLE plan.

The chances of his movement are 100% because some day, the bills are going to come due. True, some people can't wake up until the piper gets paid, but the price people will pay will have to be, unfortunately for them, what convinces them.

It's clear that Obama lied to us again, to get elected again. People get the government they want and that's the government they deserve. Ron Paul will eventually be vindicated but I don't know how long the racquet will last. It might be the next generation that the anvil lands on or it might be this one. Few things are certain. But the market will always win in the end no matter how much government kicks and whines, prints, borrows and spends beforehand. Delaying the inevitable and pretending we can do it forever isn't going to end up the realist's game. How many times is the Israel-worshipping Congress going to punt the fiscal football down the field into someone else's sad lap to deal with? Israel should be on the top of the list of spending cuts but you won't hear these worshippers dare utter a peep about that.

• Like 1

Because he flips more on what he believes than a pancake in a frying pan? Because he can't commit to one set of beliefs? Because he's a Republican in an age where the Republican Party is increasingly becoming more and more radical at the expense of moderate voices?

All valid reasons, although at least the OP has finally confirmed what I always suspected. I wonder if he thought Mitt Romney was the best thing to happen to America since sliced bread?

Because he flips more on what he believes than a pancake in a frying pan? Because he can't commit to one set of beliefs? Because he's a Republican in an age where the Republican Party is increasingly becoming more and more radical at the expense of moderate voices?

All valid reasons, although at least the OP has finally confirmed what I always suspected. I wonder if he thought Mitt Romney was the best thing to happen to America since sliced bread?

All untrue, hardly valid. Just where do you get your information about Ron Paul? Source, please.

• Like 1

Ron Paul flips on the issues? LMAO. That's got to be the lamest political comment I've ever heard on this board and I've heard some bad ones.

Talking about me in the 3rd person (instead of discussing the topic with me) is weak, especially in my own thread. If you have a question, ask.

• Like 1

Some Americans are apparently motivated by Ron Paul's words to Congress.

A group called Stop$30Billion.org has been running a campaign on highway billboards in LA with the following ad:

post-113879-0-39077100-1354333263_thumb.

They are asking Americans to sign their petition and if possible donate to the cost of putting more ads up.

http://stop30billion.org/

Edited by WHO U KIDDIN
  • Like 1

You just demonstrated that you know absolutely nothing about Ron Paul.... Let the sheen of ignorance shine upon you bud.

• Like 4

Over 75 percent of the American troops in Iraq and Afghanistan wanted out during the wars! The majority of American citizens wanted the troops out of Iraq also. What did "our representatives" in Congress do? They are ignored us! That's because Israel, the Israeli Lobby, AIPAC, and the Jewish owned and operated media shilling for Israel, are all wielding a power over this once-great nation grossly disproportionate to their numbers. What the fools in Congress, as well as the American fools classified as dispensationalist Christian fundamentalists, fail to come to grips with, is that the interests and the well-being of America and its people are no longer in the equation that balanced out the United States as the greatest nation on Earth.

Edited by Johnnboy1
  • Like 4

That's the thing though, Ron Paul is practically unknown by most of the American society. I've even seen people post on here, other forums and youtube saying "I never knew about this guy". How come that is even possible?!.... Well it's because Obama and Mitt where all over the media with insane amounts of coverage. But to push that vote to Obama they went one step more with him, they made him an international celebrity. They did the exact same thing with David Cameron before the elections, they had his wife do a documentary on ITV (one of our main free channels) on what it's like being a MP's wife. This sort of celebrity status just wins in the western world because the majority of society works that way sadly. Look at all this celbrity trash people watch now. They use the excuse that thye watch it cause it's funny to laugh at these idiots, but thye really get sucked into it. They psot statuses on facebook all the time.

Here's an example of it: Last Saturday Xfactor was on in the UK and the guy who was clearly the best if I go by the thousands of facebook statuses saying so, he then got booted off.... Everyone's statuses said the same thing "why did so and so get booted off, it's a fix". The thing is they say "it's a fix" but they don't really mean it cause they will repeatedly watch this garbage year after year without realising it's blatantly a fix, there is no chances like that in real life for getting into the music industry, I know that for a fact. It's all a set up, even the unfortunate ones who have a sad life story. The main 3 people are all chosen before the program even starts being recorded. Because there is no way Simon Cowell would risk signing someone he doesn't want. This guy doesn't care about music whatsoever, he purely cares about money and what will sell. He's one of the reasons pop music is such a pile of **** nowadays.

• Like 2

All untrue, hardly valid. Just where do you get your information about Ron Paul? Source, please.

Oh, the irony.

Ron Paul flips on the issues? LMAO. That's got to be the lamest political comment I've ever heard on this board and I've heard some bad ones.

Clearly you haven't looked at your posts closely enough. No matter. I'll entertain your little quip. Let's take something Americans feel strongly about: gay marriage. Ron Paul says he supports gay marriage and says that anyone entering into a voluntary relationship should not be the business of the state, and yet at the same time, says that marriage is purely between a man and a woman.

Now, I'm not so sure about you, but I don't think this person actually knows where he stands. One minute, it's all OK for gay couples to marry and call it such and yet, the next, marriage is only between a man and a woman? Isn't that fascinating? This switch between viewpoints. It almost feels that he's.........................what's the word I'm looking for.......................flipping?

Oh, but wait, Ron Paul never flips on the issues. Must be a mistake. Of course Yam, you are the educated one. Tell me, in my apparent ignorance, what you would call this change of heart? Cont

Talking about me in the 3rd person (instead of discussing the topic with me) is weak, especially in my own thread. If you have a question, ask.

That's very amateurish Yam. Why? What's the problem? Have you not encountered references to the OP in the third person before? Common practice.

The US gives millions a year in aid to the Palestinans, so the same thing can be said, is the US buying their rockets and bombs?.

The US gives millions a year in aid to the Palestinans, so the same thing can be said, is the US buying their rockets and bombs?.

The US "elite" is famous for funding both sides. The US banks funded Hitler... I mean that's the famous example.

Oh, the irony.

Clearly you haven't looked at your posts closely enough. No matter. I'll entertain your little quip. Let's take something Americans feel strongly about: gay marriage. Ron Paul says he supports gay marriage and says that anyone entering into a voluntary relationship should not be the business of the state, and yet at the same time, says that marriage is purely between a man and a woman.

Now, I'm not so sure about you, but I don't think this person actually knows where he stands. One minute, it's all OK for gay couples to marry and call it such and yet, the next, marriage is only between a man and a woman? Isn't that fascinating? This switch between viewpoints. It almost feels that he's.........................what's the word I'm looking for.......................flipping?

Oh, but wait, Ron Paul never flips on the issues. Must be a mistake. Of course Yam, you are the educated one. Tell me, in my apparent ignorance, what you would call this change of heart? Cont

That's very amateurish Yam. Why? What's the problem? Have you not encountered references to the OP in the third person before? Common practice.

He says marriage shouldn't be a matter of the state, period. He's got a right to his own beliefs from there, man and woman, or man and goat, it doesn't matter. His position hasn't "flipped" or "flopped" on marriage just like it hasn't on any other issue.

Again, source please. I'd love to find out the rags you read on where you get your information and now that you've gotten Ron Paul so embarrassingly wrong, I'd really like to know what you read this tripe from.

• Like 1

Ron Paul is against all foreign aid, so while your question puts egg on the face of the US, it doesn't Ron Paul. In fact if you watch the video, he's actually talking about changing our foreign policy! Cool, huh?

• Like 1

You've never heard people espouse conflicting ideas between what they think is right and what they think should be legal? Never heard someone say, "I hate what you're saying, but I'll fight for your right to say it."? Or "I think drugs are a waste of time and money. That said, I believe they should be legal."?

That's not flipping, that's just a conflict of ideas. Ron Paul is the most consistent politician the US has seen for about a century and a half.

As far as his electability, I think the mistakes he's personally made were like and then mentioned - he takes such a hard line in his speeches that it scares people. Sure, most of the things he wants are things most of us would like to work toward, but the way he sometimes makes it sound is like he'll come in and demolish the government and start from scratch. His message would have caught on better if he'd talked baby steps in the right direction instead.

The part of his electability that wasn't his fault was a combination of the media and his supporters. The media are in place to force feed us the candidates of the two parties who have are on the same team. Outsiders are to be ridiculed if they can't be ignored. The supporter thing was that rabid support is a double edged blade. Aside from the gold standard stuff, I don't think I've ever heard Paul say anything I didn't agree with in terms of policy. Even though he's a candidate who suits my views better than any I can ever remember, I'd get sick of people trying to turn every conversation under the sun into a RP pep rally. I'm shocked forums haven't added his name to the censored dictionary because of the spamming some of his supporters can't seem to resist.

• Like 1