Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What Is Your Dog Thinking?

Still Waters

Over the past half-century, the tools of neuroscience have revealed much about the workings of the human brain. Now researchers are pushing forward in a new frontier: exploring what goes on in the mind of man’s best friend.

The study of canine cognition has taken off in recent years, energized by new findings about how dogs learn words, numbers and abstract concepts — and how they manage us, their ostensible masters.

http://ideas.time.co...king/?hpt=hp_t3

• Like 3

My dog is thinking: "These humans think they are so damn smart. Why, then, do they expect US to understand human when they don't understand dog?"

• Like 1

Probably thinking you should be eating out of this dog bowl and let me at that steak.

• Like 2

I have read that dogs have the intelligence of a 2 yr old. And can learn up to 250 words. I think they understand a lot more than people give them credit for. I can tell if they are happy, or sad, or depressed. Plus they have another sense that we do not have. I love my dogs. They are my companions.