Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * - 3 votes

Strange noises in Canada


  • Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

#31    Spacenut56

Spacenut56

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  • Joined:26 May 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Spokane, Washington

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:28 PM

The word creepy comes to mind.


#32    Codemonger

Codemonger

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 140 posts
  • Joined:06 Aug 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada

  • "I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people" - Isaac Newton

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:29 PM

View PostArkitecht, on 31 August 2013 - 02:13 PM, said:

Definitely Gabriel sounding the trumpet.No one said he could play very well...Just meant to let you know your time is short.

I was thinking more Boromir from Lord of the Rings  :whistle:


#33    Arkitecht

Arkitecht

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts
  • Joined:26 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Everywhere.

  • The thing's you thought you knew were true,will become a lie thats new.

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:35 PM

Not Lord of the rings...Just wait.You won't have to wait long.Time is short.

Tempus Edax Rerum

#34    Codemonger

Codemonger

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 140 posts
  • Joined:06 Aug 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada

  • "I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people" - Isaac Newton

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:38 PM

View PostArkitecht, on 31 August 2013 - 02:35 PM, said:

Not Lord of the rings...Just wait.You won't have to wait long.Time is short.
Of course, the goold old harbinger of death ... and what am I waiting for ? Time is not short it is relative.


#35    Subsonicjourno

Subsonicjourno

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 205 posts
  • Joined:25 Oct 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Britain

  • https://www.facebook.com/Unconqueredseries

Posted 31 August 2013 - 05:16 PM

what is it? these noises are being heard the world over and theres no explanation? someone must know what causes them.


#36    seeder

seeder

    Nut Cracker

  • Member
  • 8,716 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK. There if you need me

  • Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 31 August 2013 - 05:17 PM

View PostCodemonger, on 31 August 2013 - 01:58 PM, said:

Did I miss something ?

" Angels Trumpeting the end of the world " - I don't think the OP said anything like that, why would you ridicule someone like that ?

quote from the article itself:

"The comments sections of these videos are full of people quoting the Bible or claiming the noises are a portent of the apocalypse".  :tu:


clearly you have already set a precedent for ridiculing yourself by either not watching vids or not paying attention to any comments associated with the vids - and indeed the carrying article. .Choosing instead to try and weigh in with something designed to make me look dumb....but you will never be able to do that I can tell you now.

And as I have already stated a few times, if you want to engage me in discussion - answer my previous questions about Shermer. You make a lot of grand statements but you don't produce the goods. So, I want your views on why shermer is wrong, and if you quote any 'facts' to me back it up with credible links. If not be prepared to be debunked rapidly. Its alright to say someone is wrong or biased, but then you have to back it up dont you? So, do so....


View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 31 August 2013 - 02:14 PM, said:

that's more or less what quite a few of the comments in the viedo in the opening story said.


:tu:



.



.

Edited by seeder, 31 August 2013 - 05:51 PM.

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#37    seeder

seeder

    Nut Cracker

  • Member
  • 8,716 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK. There if you need me

  • Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 31 August 2013 - 05:19 PM

View PostSubsonicjourno, on 31 August 2013 - 05:16 PM, said:

what is it? these noises are being heard the world over and theres no explanation? someone must know what causes them.

Firstly, would you like to go on a hunt and find me/us all the 'confirmed and credible' reports of strange sounds and their locations worldwide?  Or will you just accept a multitude of YT vids as evidence, posted without any checkable credibility?

Aha just realised your in the UK too. OK, have 'we;' heard these sounds in the UK that cannot be explained? I know I haven't



.

Edited by seeder, 31 August 2013 - 05:21 PM.

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#38    Subsonicjourno

Subsonicjourno

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 205 posts
  • Joined:25 Oct 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Britain

  • https://www.facebook.com/Unconqueredseries

Posted 31 August 2013 - 05:37 PM

View Postseeder, on 31 August 2013 - 05:19 PM, said:

Firstly, would you like to go on a hunt and find me/us all the 'confirmed and credible' reports of strange sounds and their locations worldwide?  Or will you just accept a multitude of YT vids as evidence, posted without any checkable credibility?

Aha just realised your in the UK too. OK, have 'we;' heard these sounds in the UK that cannot be explained? I know I haven't



.

actually there have been reports in the UK I posted a thread about it a few months back. Sure if you do some digging you'll find some from local press.


#39    ash68

ash68

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 120 posts
  • Joined:13 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Vientiane- Laos PDR

  • It doesn't matter what you think you are,but what you think,you are
    Celsus

Posted 31 August 2013 - 05:38 PM

Has there been a genuine investigation into comparing the sounds from the various places that report these instances? We'll be laughing at our ignorance looking back on this one day so everyone stay calm I'm sure it's something simple


#40    seeder

seeder

    Nut Cracker

  • Member
  • 8,716 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK. There if you need me

  • Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 31 August 2013 - 05:49 PM

View PostSubsonicjourno, on 31 August 2013 - 05:37 PM, said:

actually there have been reports in the UK I posted a thread about it a few months back. Sure if you do some digging you'll find some from local press.

Id be pleased if you could offer one for me?

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#41    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

    Often Unsatisfactory

  • Member
  • 23,515 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hammerfest

  • Vampires are people too.

Posted 31 August 2013 - 05:51 PM

View PostSubsonicjourno, on 31 August 2013 - 05:37 PM, said:

actually there have been reports in the UK I posted a thread about it a few months back. Sure if you do some digging you'll find some from local press.
First I've heard of those kind of noises. There've been lots of hums and drones and things, but I haven't heard of anything like that.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.


Posted Image


#42    WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • Joined:21 Mar 2012
  • Gender:Male

  • When i'm right,no one remembers!
    When i'm wrong no one forgets !

Posted 31 August 2013 - 06:03 PM

Dragon roar ! They are preparing for an invasion


#43    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

    Often Unsatisfactory

  • Member
  • 23,515 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hammerfest

  • Vampires are people too.

Posted 31 August 2013 - 06:08 PM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 31 August 2013 - 05:51 PM, said:

First I've heard of those kind of noises. There've been lots of hums and drones and things, but I haven't heard of anything like that.
* By Drones, i mean noises, not as in secret aircraft remotely controlled by the New World Order or anything.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.


Posted Image


#44    Codemonger

Codemonger

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 140 posts
  • Joined:06 Aug 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada

  • "I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people" - Isaac Newton

Posted 31 August 2013 - 06:15 PM

View Postseeder, on 31 August 2013 - 05:17 PM, said:

quote from the article itself:

"The comments sections of these videos are full of people quoting the Bible or claiming the noises are a portent of the apocalypse".  :tu:


clearly you have already set a precedent for ridiculing yourself by either not watching vids or not paying attention to any comments associated with the vids - and indeed the carrying article. .Choosing instead to try and weigh in with something designed to make me look dumb....but you will never be able to do that I can tell you now.

And as I have already stated a few times, if you want to engage me in discussion - answer my previous questions about Shermer. You make a lot of grand statements but you don't produce the goods. So, I want your views on why shermer is wrong, and if you quote any 'facts' to me back it up with credible links. If not be prepared to be debunked rapidly. Its alright to say someone is wrong or biased, but then you have to back it up dont you? So, do so....

:tu:
.

quote from seeder Post 19 in regards to qxcontinuum:

Quote


Watched over 50 vids? My you do have time on your hands dont you, so after 50 vids on YT then you arrive at the conclusion its the angels trumpeting the end of the world eh? Did you read your own linked article through?


You should have wrote "then the article arrived". I expect a FULL retraction from you, Apology is not required but maybe some groveling - jk. And I do not think you are dumb or the other skeptics on this board, I think you guys are bullies, science and myself have no use for bullies. :gun:

Don't make this about Shermer, that guy is a joke.


#45    seeder

seeder

    Nut Cracker

  • Member
  • 8,716 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK. There if you need me

  • Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 31 August 2013 - 06:28 PM

View Postqxcontinuum, on 31 August 2013 - 06:35 AM, said:

It does sound like a trumpeth or a blow instrument.

View PostCodemonger, on 31 August 2013 - 06:15 PM, said:

, I think you guys are bullies, science and myself have no use for bullies

Don't make this about Shermer, that guy is a joke.

Kindly note the word trumpet.  :tu:   Maybe coz a very large percentage of the vids he watched stated the same or similar phrases...

back up what you have to say about Shermer or keep quite about it.  "Science and myself" - he says. ha  -another grandiose claim I rightfully stated - that you make. Funny how Shermer favours science too isnt it.   Though clearly, not the kind of science you choose for yourself, as you say



.

Edited by seeder, 31 August 2013 - 06:31 PM.

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users