Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Children Shouldnt Play With Dead Things

Simbi Laveau

Who used to watch this movie at 2am on old late night TV ?

It's a classic in trash-ic horror.

Well~~~~ REMAKE !

sadly ,it may be compared to The Evil Dead ,when it predates it .

Tom Savini is directing though .

It prob won't be out til 2014 given Savini is presently working on Silent Night of the Living Dead.

Which we can assume will be out for Xmas...

. Be amused .Be very amused .

http://www.fangoria.com/index.php/home/all-news/1-latest-news/7395-fangoria-and-anchor-bay-team-on-children-shouldnt-play-with-dead-things-remake-savini-to-direct

• Like 2

I own the original on DVD :D

I first watched that movie when I was about 9 years old. It's definitely a classic in my book. I honestly didn't think other people knew about that movie. LOL

I hope the remake will at least be as good as the updated version of 'Don't Be Afraid of the Dark' that I just watched not too long ago.

• Like 1

I own the original on DVD :D

I first watched that movie when I was about 9 years old. It's definitely a classic in my book. I honestly didn't think other people knew about that movie. LOL

I hope the remake will at least be as good as the updated version of 'Don't Be Afraid of the Dark' that I just watched not too long ago.

It was always aired at like 1-3am ,nyc time . I would be doing my usual nightowl thing ,which exasperated my mom ,and we would end up watching it together. I love the ending . Cracks me up every time .

• Like 1

It was always aired at like 1-3am ,nyc time . I would be doing my usual nightowl thing ,which exasperated my mom ,and we would end up watching it together. I love the ending . Cracks me up every time .

I think they played it on a movie show called Chiller. Pretty sure it was a wpix thing.

chiller-theat.jpg

• Like 1

I think they played it on a movie show called Chiller. Pretty sure it was a wpix thing.

chiller-theat.jpg

I watched Chiller. Loved the six fingered hand. Wish they would bring that back .

Never saw it on Chiller.Always by accident at like 2 am,on a school night .

I watched Chiller. Loved the six fingered hand. Wish they would bring that back .

Never saw it on Chiller.Always by accident at like 2 am,on a school night .

Meeeeee tooooo! It would bring back soo much more imagination than what we see in movies these days.

• Like 1

chiller-theat.jpg

They used to show it on Eivom on WTVH pretty regular back in the day.

I always like that movie. I hadn't seen Night of the Living Dead at the time so it made more of an impact.

Edited by Oniomancer
  • Like 1

Who used to watch this movie at 2am on old late night TV ?

It's a classic in trash-ic horror.

Well~~~~ REMAKE !

sadly ,it may be compared to The Evil Dead ,when it predates it .

Tom Savini is directing though .

It prob won't be out til 2014 given Savini is presently working on Silent Night of the Living Dead.

Which we can assume will be out for Xmas...

. Be amused .Be very amused .

http://www.fangoria....avini-to-direct

I haven't seen it in ages, in fact I dont even remember the ending. Maybe YT has it uploaded. I am more familiar with the director's Deathdream and Black Christmas entirely due to Movie Macabre hostess Elvira (Cassandra Peterson) back in the 80s.

Tom Savini made one of the best horror remakes ever with Night Of The Living Dead back in 1990. This looks very promising if done right.

• Like 1

I haven't seen it in ages, in fact I dont even remember the ending. Maybe YT has it uploaded. I am more familiar with the director's Deathdream and Black Christmas entirely due to Movie Macabre hostess Elvira (Cassandra Peterson) back in the 80s.

Tom Savini made one of the best horror remakes ever with Night Of The Living Dead back in 1990. This looks very promising if done right.

Full movie is on YouTube .Just search it there. Complete camp .

• Like 1