Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

School teaching 2nd amendment doesnt apply

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#16    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,735 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 01:30 PM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 13 April 2013 - 07:06 AM, said:

The right to bare armes and use it for its intentetion has come and gone.

Yea you say that now, till us Americans dont have any guns and the banks feel free to pull a Cyprus on the whole globe. They know damn well that they cant start taking everything even from other countries cause we'd just hold on to our guns tighter. Once America is disarmed, the global banking cartel is gonna put the boot on all our necks. World wide.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#17    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 2,624 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 01:37 PM

I fail to see the connection. And Cyprus has a very high privately owned firearm per capita ratio.

#18    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,735 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 01:41 PM

View PostYamato, on 13 April 2013 - 09:28 AM, said:

What if you work?   Home school is a major chore for any working household and no matter how good a go you make of it, the kids still don't get the socialization they need.   I wouldn't let a bad teacher keep my kid out of a good school.

Small price to pay. Home schooled kids on average are FAR better educated then any kid in public school. Besides what are these kids being socializised into? I know thats where I learned to smoke pot, do acid, fight. It where I was taught women were little more then sex objects, ect ect ect. In fact I cant think of a single good thing that came from high school socialization.

#19    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,735 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 01:48 PM

View PostFLOMBIE, on 14 April 2013 - 01:37 PM, said:

I fail to see the connection. And Cyprus has a very high privately owned firearm per capita ratio.

Its a small place though, and was simply a test to see if they would revolt. Trust, its better to make the connection now, then to denie its happening. They are already talking about doing it in places all over the globe. Its no coinicidence that is all happening at the same time they are pushing gun control legislation. I mean seriously you think 0bama gives a crap about 20 kids in Conn, when the man murders kids everyday in Afgan? The NWO just cant work with a armed America.

#20    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 14 April 2013 - 01:50 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 14 April 2013 - 01:41 PM, said:

Small price to pay. Home schooled kids on average are FAR better educated then any kid in public school. Besides what are these kids being socializised into? I know thats where I learned to smoke pot, do acid, fight. It where I was taught women were little more then sex objects, ect ect ect. In fact I cant think of a single good thing that came from high school socialization.

VERY true. My husband and me both had to be pulled out of school by our parents when we were in high school. My parents reason was I was just bored in class all the time, and they wouldn't put in the advanced classes that I SHOULD have been taking. I was able to get my GED at 17. I know my husband was pulled out of school by his Mom and homeschooled because the school he was going to after they moved here from Houston was just c****.
I plan on homeschooling my son when he is old enough. He will never set foot in a public school. EVER.

#21    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 2,624 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:04 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 14 April 2013 - 01:48 PM, said:

Its a small place though, and was simply a test to see if they would revolt. Trust, its better to make the connection now, then to denie its happening. They are already talking about doing it in places all over the globe. Its no coinicidence that is all happening at the same time they are pushing gun control legislation. I mean seriously you think 0bama gives a crap about 20 kids in Conn, when the man murders kids everyday in Afgan? The NWO just cant work with a armed America.
They plan on doing what?

#22    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:19 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 14 April 2013 - 01:48 PM, said:

What a lot of people fail to see, is this gun grab is GLOBAL. This was started in 2010, actually: http://www.countrysu...ll-arms-treaty/

Also see: http://www.infowars....-does-ban-guns/

#23    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 13,115 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:21 PM

I had to look up "home schooling" to understand what this thread is about.  What a great idea, but with some caveats.

Vietnamese schools are in my opinion pretty bad.  About the only thing they do a good job of is assuring universal literacy and now assuring everyone knows some English and some maths.

My trying to teach (and I did try) never went over very well; I'm too easily distracted by unimportant but (to me) interesting diversions.  So I always hired school teachers to come in evenings and make extra money tutoring (teachers are so poorly paid they all make their main incomes that way).

I think computers are the key to home-schooling.  The school can be assured the curriculum is what the law requires, the parents can do other things and just be around to keep discipline and answer questions, and the student can go at whatever pace he or she is able to go.

#24    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 13,115 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:24 PM

View PostKowalski, on 14 April 2013 - 02:19 PM, said:

What a lot of people fail to see, is this gun grab is GLOBAL. This was started in 2010, actually: http://www.countrysu...ll-arms-treaty/

Oh, dear, guns again.  Private ownership of guns in Vietnam is just unheard of, even by criminals, and I am quite sure everyone is a lot safer because of it.The idea that one protects one's liberties by having guns is, in the modern age, just simply ridiculous.  Consider the weaponry the army has.

#25    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 2,624 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:44 PM

View PostKowalski, on 14 April 2013 - 02:19 PM, said:

But you fail to see that the UN treaty regulates gun sales between countries, and not civilians? You should not rely on sites like infowars for actual news. They are way too manipulative.

#26    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,305 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:48 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 14 April 2013 - 02:24 PM, said:

Oh, dear, guns again.  Private ownership of guns in Vietnam is just unheard of, even by criminals, and I am quite sure everyone is a lot safer because of it.The idea that one protects one's liberties by having guns is, in the modern age, just simply ridiculous.  Consider the weaponry the army has.
Could that be because of your guilty until proven guilty justice system? You have harsh unfair laws, that I don't entirely disagree with in some cases, but the penalties are swift and severe. The foundations of our legal system are great but in a world of lawyers and political correctness and the amenities our prisons provide jail and soft penalties for high crime is either laughable or welcomed by the majority of our low life criminals.

Edited by -Mr_Fess-, 14 April 2013 - 02:49 PM.

Posted Image

#27    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:13 PM

View PostFLOMBIE, on 14 April 2013 - 02:44 PM, said:

But you fail to see that the UN treaty regulates gun sales between countries, and not civilians? You should not rely on sites like infowars for actual news. They are way too manipulative.

Did you read the link I provided? It tells you what the UN Treaty states:
http://www.infowars....-does-ban-guns/

Here's another site that tell you what the UN Treaty says in it: http://iapcar.org/?p=970

A. Covered Items
- 1. This Treaty shall apply to all conventional arms within the following categories:
- a. Battle Tanks
- b. Armored combat vehicles
- c. Large-caliber Artillery systems
- d. Combat aircraft
- e. Attack helicopters
- f. Warships
- g. Missiles and missile launchers
- h. Small Arms and Light Weapons
- 2. Each State Party Shall establish and Maintain a national control system to regulate the export of munitions to the extent necessary to ensure that national controls on the export of the conventional arms covered by Paragraph a1 (a)-(h) are not circumvented by the export of munitions for those conventional arms.
- 3. Each State Party shall establish and maintain a national control system to regulate the export of parts and components to the extent necessary to ensure that national controls on the export of the conventional arms covered by Paragraph A1 are not circumvented by the export of parts and components of those items.
- 4. Each State Party shall establish or update, as appropriate, and maintain a national control list that shall include the items that fall within Paragraph 1 above, as defined on a national basis, based on relevant UN instruments at a minimum. Each State Party shall publish its control list to the extent permitted by national law.

Each State Party shall take the appropriate measures, within national laws and regulations, to regulate transfers of conventional arms within the scope of the Treaty.

#28    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,412 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:21 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 14 April 2013 - 01:41 PM, said:

Sociailzed into one another as individuals though they'll no doubt form their own cliques.   Socializing kids is important because if we're going to get things done in life, we have to interact successfully with others.   This all comes down to education.

How we're going to pay for it is a whole other animal.  On the narrower point of public high schools and what mistakes they socialize us into, I agree with you completely.  But I also think there are good high schools out there who should be emulated.

"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela

#29    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,735 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:43 PM

View PostFLOMBIE, on 14 April 2013 - 02:04 PM, said:

They plan on doing what?

Stealing the private savings of individuals from thier bank accounts and pentions.

#30    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,735 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:47 PM

View PostFLOMBIE, on 14 April 2013 - 02:44 PM, said:

Infowars and a small handfull of other sites like Drudge are the only ones today even coming close to the truth. In fact infowars exposed a document from the 60's by the UN that completly outlines the will to disarm Americans, and how to go about it. I will find it for you. BRB.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users