Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 8 votes

Raptor photoshop

raptor photoshop raptor party

• Please log in to reply
571 replies to this topic

#301    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

We don't like you

• 5,413 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:12 PM

Special delivery on request...

Posted Image

I was going to change the hand to a claw and use the 'all seeing eye' for a profile view of a faded out raptor, but time was ticking so I had to leave it as it is for now.

Edited by Junior Chubb, 12 November 2012 - 11:15 PM.

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to show me where the hell Helen of Annoy has been for the past couple of months.

#302    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:07 AM

View PostJunior Chubb, on 12 November 2012 - 11:12 PM, said:

Special delivery on request...

Posted Image

I was going to change the hand to a claw and use the 'all seeing eye' for a profile view of a faded out raptor, but time was ticking so I had to leave it as it is for now.

Holy fruitcake... WOW  that is just excellent ..I am speechless ..lol

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#303    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:33 AM

I wish I could Photoshop ,but I can't on the phone . You guys should do album covers .
So many famous album covers.
After the gold rush raptor,zip gun boogie raptor ,raptor Hendrix experience ,Ziggy raptor . Ramones raptors . God save the raptor ,its only rock and roll but I raptor

Miss me?

#304    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:50 AM

I could have sworn I saw some posts of raptor fun,at the expense of the east coast tragedy ,but I cannot seem to find them now....
This is great fun ,but images of incidents where people ,you know ,DIED ,and some are still suffering ,is rather tasteless.
Just my two cents .

Miss me?

#305    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 6,006 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:14 AM

So a hurricane is where you drawn the line? Not a soldier being shot in the head or the WTC being blown up? :no:
Humor truly is not universal. Besides, we are a tasteless group of people, anyway.

"You do not teach the paths of the forest to an old gorilla."

"It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired."

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#306    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:05 AM

I view ALL of the photoshop raptor pics are  art.. I love each one..

I do not think there is anything these guys cannot do ..Sometimes to the odd one or two, it might not appeal to their taste.. but  over all it is art, and I don't think  it is set out to upset anyone

It's a great thread and fun to look at...

#307    thewild

thewild

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

• Y HELLO THAR

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:13 PM

some of these are really, really funny! I didn't know the rest of you all knew how to have fun on this board!! HA!

Posted Image

#308    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:11 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 14 November 2012 - 06:50 AM, said:

I could have sworn I saw some posts of raptor fun,at the expense of the east coast tragedy ,but I cannot seem to find them now....
This is great fun ,but images of incidents where people ,you know ,DIED ,and some are still suffering ,is rather tasteless.
Just my two cents .

The post is still here (quoted below).  I personally didn't find it tasteless at all, and it certainly didn't appear to be done "at the expense of" anyone.  Those could just as well have been photos from anywhere that flooding has occurred.

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 30 October 2012 - 01:56 AM, said:

Bad news... It's not a hurricane hitting the east coast of the US....
IT'S RAPTORS!!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#309    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:27 AM

I take the hurricane raptor pics as being topical not offensive. And funny :)

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#310    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:11 AM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 14 November 2012 - 10:14 AM, said:

So a hurricane is where you drawn the line? Not a soldier being shot in the head or the WTC being blown up? :no:
Humor truly is not universal. Besides, we are a tasteless group of people, anyway.

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 14 November 2012 - 10:14 AM, said:

No,I found them all tasteless ,including the one of people fleeing from smoke of an explosion . I'm guessing its because all of them occured where I live. Didn't see the soldier one I don't think .
Next time tragedy occurs where you live ,I will be sure to make one of all the images with devastation ,directly affecting.g you life.
Friends of mine are homeless,and people are still without heat or water,might be why I find mocking sandy images so especially uncalled for,at this point in time.
I know 13 people who died on 911,and I am a 911 first responder . So....so sorry for having a ******* clue as to what is acceptable,even as a joke .

Miss me?

#311    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:23 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 15 November 2012 - 02:11 AM, said:

No,I found them all tasteless ,including the one of people fleeing from smoke of an explosion . I'm guessing its because all of them occured where I live. Didn't see the soldier one I don't think .
Next time tragedy occurs where you live ,I will be sure to make one of all the images with devastation ,directly affecting.g you life.
Friends of mine are homeless,and people are still without heat or water,might be why I find mocking sandy images so especially uncalled for,at this point in time.
I know 13 people who died on 911,and I am a 911 first responder . So....so sorry for having a ******* clue as to what is acceptable,even as a joke .

Nobody is making fun of the people who have suffered from these tragedies.  I suggest you take a step back and try to just enjoy the actual intention behind these pictures, which is to have fun.

#312    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 6,006 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:26 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 15 November 2012 - 02:11 AM, said:

No one is belittling anybody, nor mocking anybody who may have suffered. You don't like it, stay out of the thread.

"It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired."

#313    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 6,006 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:30 AM

Posted Image

Why is this conversation even occurring in a thread about PHOTOSHOPPING RAPTORS!

(I know, I should have photoshopped a raptor facepalming. I just don't have the time right now.)

Edited by Imaginarynumber1, 15 November 2012 - 02:30 AM.

#314    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:38 AM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 15 November 2012 - 02:30 AM, said:

Posted Image

Why is this conversation even occurring in a thread about PHOTOSHOPPING RAPTORS!

(I know, I should have photoshopped a raptor facepalming. I just don't have the time right now.)

Actually you should for future reference  lol

#315    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 6,006 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:57 AM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 15 November 2012 - 02:38 AM, said:

Actually you should for future reference  lol

I'm sure if I don't someone else will :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users