Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True


This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#5806    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:00 PM

View PostHarte, on 28 January 2013 - 08:38 PM, said:

Remember when I said that granite does not do this?  And nor does quartz?

You cannot command granite to produce electrical energy and expect a current.  Granite cannot convert the vibration of a stone into electrical current.

What we have here is a kindergarten-level understanding of piezoelectricity.

Harte

View PostHarte, on 28 January 2013 - 08:38 PM, said:

Remember when I said that granite does not do this?  And nor does quartz?

You cannot command granite to produce electrical energy and expect a current.  Granite cannot convert the vibration of a stone into electrical current.

What we have here is a kindergarten-level understanding of piezoelectricity.

Harte

So the Japanese and Swiss watch makers were mistaken?  I think not.  Forgive me if I don't accept your feeble attempt at a refutation.

Posted Image


#5807    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 16,583 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:03 PM

I just wanna know where you guys get this stuff ?

This is a Work in Progress!

#5808    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

    An Inspiration to Millions

  • Member
  • 23,275 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2005

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:04 PM

View PostHarte, on 28 January 2013 - 06:40 PM, said:

Absolutely preposterous.

What the hell kind of "energy" are you talking about here?

Do you even know what energy is? Because you're giving the appearance that you don't.

Harte
By jjiminy, you're very angry. And slightly patronising as well.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.


Posted Image


#5809    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:08 PM

Another curious piece of this jigsaw puzzle.

The smaller of the three pyramids of Giza:

Posted Image

Now several thousands of miles away in dear old Peru:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The nodules or protuberances are there in both sites.  I can't believe that this is not mentioned anywhere.

They are not on every stone and their function is completely unknown.

They protrude nowhere near enough to be used for ropes holds.  Furthermore by the time they had finished the substantial amount of extra work needed to make the nodules they could have already manhandled the blocks in place!  They must have served some purpose but what?

Incredible.

Edited by zoser, 28 January 2013 - 09:11 PM.

Posted Image


#5810    seeder

seeder

    Nut Cracker

  • Member
  • 8,542 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2012

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:11 PM

View Postzoser, on 28 January 2013 - 09:00 PM, said:

So the Japanese and Swiss watch makers were mistaken?  I think not.  Forgive me if I don't accept your feeble attempt at a refutation.

Now What T-F are you saying?    Do you know the difference between regular found quartz and lab created quartz crystals used in such things as watches?

But anyway zoser...its Chris Dunn your now getting butterflies over isnt?  and his "Giza Power Plant' dvd's/articles/books. You really are SUCH a SUCKER for this mumbo jumbo arent you?  But then again he is MAKING MONEY from his works of fiction.

FICTION zoser, ....not facts - and hes not an expert on Pyramids either!!!

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#5811    seeder

seeder

    Nut Cracker

  • Member
  • 8,542 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2012

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:13 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 28 January 2013 - 09:03 PM, said:

I just wanna know where you guys get this stuff ?

zoser gets it from here,

http://www.gizapyram...m/chrisdunn.htm

Oh and beware of very bad website wallpapers. (which usually indicate its a high caliber and very scientific website!)

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#5812    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:20 PM

View Postseeder, on 28 January 2013 - 09:11 PM, said:

Now What T-F are you saying? Do you know the difference between regular found quartz and lab created quartz crystals used in such things as watches?

But anyway zoser...its Chris Dunn your now getting butterflies over isnt?  and his "Giza Power Plant' dvd's/articles/books. You really are SUCH a SUCKER for this mumbo jumbo arent you?  But then again he is MAKING MONEY from his works of fiction.

FICTION zoser, ....not facts - and hes not an expert on Pyramids either!!!

Remember I'm only the messenger.  You will be blaming me for Dunkirk next!

Posted Image


#5813    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:24 PM

Another view.  Evidence of moulding stones in Egypt?

Also the difference in finish is curious.

Posted Image

And again a comparison with Peru:

Posted Image

Edited by zoser, 28 January 2013 - 09:48 PM.

Posted Image


#5814    seeder

seeder

    Nut Cracker

  • Member
  • 8,542 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2012

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:34 PM

Attached File  yawning11.jpg   22.13K   3 downloads




Lets go back to your power plant theory, magnesium and quartz .... seeing as you always do the SWERVE when your proved wrong. Complete one discussion before you move on. Its quite rude when you do not

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#5815    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:44 PM

View Postseeder, on 28 January 2013 - 09:34 PM, said:

Attachment yawning11.jpg




Lets go back to your power plant theory, magnesium and quartz .... seeing as you always do the SWERVE when your proved wrong. Complete one discussion before you move on. Its quite rude when you do not

Not swerving. Just presenting evidence.  Very curious evidence at that.  Your link said that magnesium was not as good a conductor as aluminium.  Yes?  Well since cables are sometimes made of aluminium I'll settle for that thank you very much.

Over to you.

Posted Image


#5816    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:49 PM

So how can the strange nodules in Egypt and Peru on similar types of stone be explained?

It's exactly the same effect and no one spotted it.

Menkaure's Pyramid, Egypt:


Posted Image

http://www.flickr.co...7mr/5766239472/

Edited by zoser, 28 January 2013 - 09:54 PM.

Posted Image


#5817    seeder

seeder

    Nut Cracker

  • Member
  • 8,542 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2012

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:52 PM

View Postzoser, on 28 January 2013 - 09:44 PM, said:

Not swerving. Just presenting evidence.  Very curious evidence at that.  Your link said that magnesium was not as good a conductor as aluminium.  Yes?  Well since cables are sometimes made of aluminium I'll settle for that thank you very much.

Over to you.

Now when have you mentioned aluminum cables before I corrected your previous statement of -

"The core masonry is a dolomite limestone high in magnesium which is electrically conductive"

and what are you saying now? We have evidence of aluminum cables? Do tell - and post some links so I can check your sources... for you  - that is.

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#5818    seeder

seeder

    Nut Cracker

  • Member
  • 8,542 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2012

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:53 PM

View Postzoser, on 28 January 2013 - 09:49 PM, said:

So how can the strange nodules in Egypt and Peru on similar types of stone be explained?

Come on guys have a go.

its already been discussed zoser. You know it. Isn't there more to wonder about in this world.... than rocks with bumps on?

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#5819    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:01 PM

View Postseeder, on 28 January 2013 - 09:53 PM, said:

its already been discussed zoser. You know it. Isn't there more to wonder about in this world.... than rocks with bumps on?

LOL

You have no explanation because there isn't one.

At least not one that fits into the pigeon hole that archaeologists have created for themselves.

God is in the detail as they say and no one spotted it because no one was looking for it.

Let me say it for you:

The same characteristics exist on those stones because they were built by the same people.  The effect is exact.

Posted Image


#5820    seeder

seeder

    Nut Cracker

  • Member
  • 8,542 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2012

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:08 PM

View Postzoser, on 28 January 2013 - 10:01 PM, said:

LOL

You have no explanation because there isn't one.

At least not one that fits into the pigeon hole that archaeologists have created for themselves.

God is in the detail as they say and no one spotted it because no one was looking for it.

Let me say it for you:

The same characteristics exist on those stones because they were built by the same people.  The effect is exact.

I asked about aluminum cables, do answer me please. If Im bored later I may answer this question about bumpy stones, but you need to answer mine before you ask another..

So...where was you going with your Aluminium cables??

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain